• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

i don't understand what u mean by try to improve?

They don't get intimidated by ur A1 in English Language when ur parts of speech aren't in order. Like here u said 7 credit. That alone took out one of my pals back in 2007. He said 3 paper, it was we'll call you back, they never did.Just be careful and improve!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great forumites i apreciate every one effort in this room. I have a little problem i want to be cleared about. In my form i post to kcc there was a part them were requesting for some one name, address and phone number that lives in the state i did not fill in anything there base on i dont have any person in the state. But now i have found some one address including phone number. And i have been scheduled for interview appointment should i take the information of the person along to the interview , will them contact the person over there in the state. Do them ask any question pactaining to that aspect. And i dont have a.o.s also thanks.

Take the person's info along including what they do in the US for a living. Everything you need to know because the address is ur first home.

They don't get intimidated by ur A1 in English Language when ur parts of speech aren't in order. Like here u said 7 credit. That alone took out one of my pals back in 2007. He said 3 paper, he was we'll call you back, they never called him.Just be careful and improve!

Ferdiii i personally dont think all these are needed.You can be more prudent the way you correct people.Dont scare people out of the forum.Some people really do make mistakes may be because of the pace in which they type and they leave out some words.I dont think we really here to edit people's grammar.NO offence intended

I agree with u gasper....it could be a mistake in typing but all thesame ferdii ur point was well noted by me thanks

Ferdiii i personally dont think all these are needed.You can be more prudent the way you correct people.Dont scare people out of the forum.Some people really do make mistakes may be because of the pace in which they type and they leave out some words.I dont think we really here to edit people's grammar.NO offence intended

it was a mistake my brother

Thank God, i'm current 4 August. Wht should i do next? Another questn is dat; my Highest Education attained is University (ND). I hav got no result yet 2tender 2 embassy except my O'Level Cert... Will they ask me questn base on my ND or my O'Level? Pls, i need ur response...

it was a mistake my brother

It is for ur own good. If not pointed out here, how can u get it right that day? If I pm it to u, others won't benefit. Am not claiming superiority here. I was interviewed last two weeks in Lagos. I know the outcome. However in Nigeria, people like medicine after death and don't-correct-me attitude.And little things matter a lot to the Interviewer. Like what is ur name? Say ur name straightaway and not my name is...

I greet every member of these room, pls those of our big brodas and sisters dat have successful interview please u should try as much as posible to post ur interview experience on here for those of us that are looking unward for our interview and those that are current now in the bulletin i wish u all successsss favours and perfect ending of the good work God has started in our life we all must share this testimonies that is in our mouth in JESUS NAME. Success and Favour to All my interview is 1st week of August.

They don't get intimidated by ur A1 in English Language when ur parts of speech aren't in order. Like here u said 7 credit. That alone took out one of my pals back in 2007. He said 3 paper, he was we'll call you back, they never called him.Just be careful and improve!

Ferdiii,
I think there is a better way to advice than you have been doing in this forum.
No one her is perfect so pls dont make people feel bad cos I dont even see how u are better.
Pls watch your language, if you cant respect people then you can as well be wuiet in the forum.

Gasper how far?
Its been a while oh, I hope you are doing well.
Take care

In the 2nd NL it was said we are to go to alagbon for police report/clearance. Does this mean
we don't need to get police report from where we are leaving. I have been leaving in enugu
and anambra for atleast 6 months since I turned 16, should I get police report from this places?

My interview is 1st week of August I have six (6) credit but a pass in English language in my O level NECO result . But my highest level of education is NATIONAL DIPLOMA (N D) in Electrical / Electronics Engineering hope am good to go please i need reply.

gasper my brother, i am current atlastoooooooooo

One love

congrats joequi on being current and thanks gasper. wishing all those current successful interviews. I picked up my visa on wednesday. its like the 2011 winners have taken over the thread. Keep up the gud work guys.

No

In the 2nd NL it was said we are to go to alagbon for police report/clearance. Does this mean
we don't need to get police report from where we are leaving. I have been leaving in enugu
and anambra for atleast 6 months since I turned 16, should I get police report from this places?

No donsino the Embdssy only accept police report from alagbon u can get the address i n the NL them sent to u dont go any other place to get a police report them wil not accept it go to Alagbon at ikoyi lagos for that.