• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Thank God, i'm current 4 August. Wht should i do next? Another questn is dat; my Highest Education attained is University (ND). I hav got no result yet 2tender 2 embassy except my O'Level Cert... Will they ask me questn base on my ND or my O'Level? Pls, i need ur response...

Just read both of them to be on a saver side,Read your O.level and ur ND for ur interview any one might jurt come up good luck.

My interview is 1st week of August I have six (6) credit but a pass in English language in my O level NECO result . But my highest level of education is NATIONAL DIPLOMA (N D) in Electrical / Electronics Engineering hope am good to go please i need reply.

You are good to go.
Start your preparations right away
Best of luck

It is for ur own good. If not pointed out here, how can u get it right that day? If I pm it to u, others won't benefit. Am not claiming superiority here. I was interviewed last two weeks in Lagos. I know the outcome. However in Nigeria, people like medicine after death and don't-correct-me attitude.And little things matter a lot to the Interviewer. Like what is ur name? Say ur name straightaway and not my name is...

thanks my brother keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ddoon Thanks for your response. The adress is included in the 2nd NL, just wanted to be sure.
Wish u and every member in this great forum success in their interview

Ferdiii,
I think there is a better way to advice than you have been doing in this forum.
No one her is perfect so pls dont make people feel bad cos I dont even see how u are better.
Pls watch your language, if you cant respect people then you can as well be wuiet in the forum.

If I don't please u, what will do? So u are against perfection. When you get to US, you will find out what it is then. But someone appreciates my contributions. I care less of what you feel. I want to improve and that is it. Ikechukwu understands while u and others don't. No hard feelings, No weighing anyone down.You go into ur warren not to see me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know how long it takes for the police report in alagbon to be out and also the duration of the medicals at kamorass.
How much could both of these cost? Anyone with with info's will be much appreciated

Thanks

Thanks soji james. How much is required for the medicals and police report and how long will it take for medicals

Can someone plz answer this question.
I see some case numbers like this 2011AF00019***, does that mean that they selected upto 19000 people from Nigeria and how many Dv winner do they give visa every year (from Nigeria)

I greet every member of these room, pls those of our big brodas and sisters dat have successful interview please u should try as much as posible to post ur interview experience on here for those of us that are looking unward for our interview and those that are current now in the bulletin i wish u all successsss favours and perfect ending of the good work God has started in our life we all must share this testimonies that is in our mouth in JESUS NAME. Success and Favour to All my interview is 1st week of August.

hello my brother . you have lots of experiences to read on this forum from page 1- 118.all u need is in there already. more will be coming as routine success is bestowed onto this great forum/forumites.
good luck to you in ur forthcoming interview

good luck to u JOEQUI. im really happy for you. sure u will be counting down to ur interview date now.
wish u best of luck . to others who are current i wish u all best of luck as well.

...TO GOD BE THE GLORY.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone plz answer this question.
I see some case numbers like this 2011AF00019***, does that mean that they selected upto 19000 people from Nigeria and how many Dv winner do they give visa every year (from Nigeria)

It doesn't mean that. They selected 6,000 Nigerians this term (2011).I don't think 6,000 visas are made available, so you've to prove urself to claim urs based on ur Interview, interviewer, you, Case File Number and the time you sent back ur 2nd Package. I know ur CN is low because you have 0000 and will go first before someone with 000. I will try to get a better explanation.

Hi guys
I just joined the forum today. im a kenyan and my CN is2010 AF000650XX.I have been going through the ghana and kenya thread and found a lot of useful info about dv 2010. I have one quiz though about family name. I have a small mistake in my passport and my secondary certificate.
My family name is Nyong'o.
In my passport its written Nyongo
I school cert its written Nyong'o
In the forms I sent back to kentucky I wrote Nyongo (same as pasport).
Can this jeopordise my chance?if so, what action can I take before I become current?
Any advice?