• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Tell ur Mom to head back to the Hospital or Maternity and they will issue or reissue her with Birth certificate. I did that.Also do not tel them u a into fashion designing (that may not qualify u), allow them to base ur qualification via NECO results, since it is not too current much questions may not be dug from it. However be confident and respond with good grammar.

my brother in the forms i sent back i wrote that am into fashion designer.

Ike don't worry u must hav 5 credit o level and present job u are doing,that is what the will ask u.GOODLUCK

7 credits haba! Try to improve so that ur English could do the job. I think in Nigeria u qualify based on O'level or higher. I stand corrected.

Hello house,

A friend of mine introduced me to this forum, am absolutely a new member.

I received a notification letter from KCC for winning DV 2011 but the letter came with an issue which is given me a serious concern. When I showed my friend the NL he said I should put it accross to this great forum.

I applied through an agent. My data on the NL is as follows:

Case Number: 2011OC000003**
PA: My Name
Preference Category: DV DIVERSITY
Foreign State Chargeability: NIEU

From the above, you can see that there is a problem with the foreign state of chargeability while the post is LAGOS. NIUE is a country in the Oceania.

I am a Nigerian, born in Lagos. The agent must have put Lagos as my correct country of birth based on the information I submitted. So can one now say that KCC is the one that made the mistake of putting me in the wrong country? How can my place of birth be Lagos, foreign state of chargeability be NIUE and post be Lagos?

So guys, your advices on how to go about this problem is highly required.

Femfad it seems as if you have actually been entered as being from the island of Nieu. Notice your CN is in fact from the OC #. I think the agent may have selected this country by mistake on the drop down menu as it is very close to the word Nigeria. I have no advice for you but I have seen a person here denied the visa because he used the wrong country of chargeability. Even if you can you explain this mistake to the KCC and to the interviewing officer they will not be able to give you a visa # from the OC region. I'm sorry but this looks bleak.
KCC may not pick up on the mistake because there may very well be a place called Lagos in Nieu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Sonibago, i dont think there is any place called Lagos in Nieu. Do anyone advice me to write to KCC about this or wait for the interview.

Guys i have been wondering, what happens at the POE when u have a connecting flight to another state. in terms of ur luggage, where to go etc

Thanks Sonibago, i dont think there is any place called Lagos in Nieu. Do anyone advice me to write to KCC about this or wait for the interview.

I strongly advise you write to KCC first. This is certainly a big WAHALA, but, anything is possible.

Goodluck

7 credits haba! Try to improve so that ur English could do the job. I think in Nigeria u qualify based on O'level or higher. I stand corrected.

In Nigeria as well as other countries you are qualified base on your Educational qualification or Work experience.

So, sorry to hear this, never trust anyone for filling a form. you will receive your second letter for an interview, but you will be refused, since you had a child and didn't include her. don't go for interview, you will lose money. hope next year you'll win it again.

but you will be refused, since you had a child and didn't include her. don't go for interview, you will lose money. hope next year you'll win it again

@blackcat1
do you mean i should not go for the interview?
dont you think i can try?
God can change situation
Faith
at the same time,its a lottery,he who get the VISA really win,let me cont. trying,i dont care the money,although i dont have but God that made me to win while i played at the last day,last minute to noon of the closing date will surely change the situation,i will be given,i see my self and my family in California next year 2011.Amen
Just remember me in prayer
I will tell the forum my testimony,i just want to be invited for interview.

God cannot correct your mistake, I knew other people with the same mistake that refused, that's why i said don't waste your money! If I were you, no I wouldn't go to the interview, I'm sure you will get the interview date through your second letter, but this does not mean you are qualified! base on other people experience, they will refuse you and make money!

go and read the instruction for DV 2010, item 14, in bold they mentioned "Failure to list all children who are eligible will result in disqualification of the principal applicant and refusal of all visas in the case at the time of the visa interview."
what do you expect from god that correect your mistake, if you had a child by the time of registeration, and you are 100% sure you didn't include her/him by the time of registeration, based on the instruction you will be refused. it's simple, know it's your choice to go for interview or not.
this is the dv-2010 instruction, go and read, hope I could respond you! wish you success in whatever decision you will be made.

http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/T1026V-DV-2010bulletin(3).pdf

@blackcat1
do you mean i should not go for the interview?
dont you think i can try?
God can change situation
Faith
at the same time,its a lottery,he who get the VISA really win,let me cont. trying,i dont care the money,although i dont have but God that made me to win while i played at the last day,last minute to noon of the closing date will surely change the situation,i will be given,i see my self and my family in California next year 2011.Amen
Just remember me in prayer
I will tell the forum my testimony,i just want to be invited for interview.

Its a serious issue
I want the other members too to advice me on what to do
should i go for the interview or not ?
what if i go and we were given
dont we think anything can happen

I have formaly written them to explain about it,and they have reply me back,this quote was included in their letter
Family members not included on the initial entry may cause the case to be disqualified
some one told me that, may cause simply mean you may be disq........ or may not disq..................

what if they see true evidence that the child is my?

pls i need members advice

no hope,i will play the next one very well and by my self,not by any friend again.
hope lost on 2011AF00002XXX
I pray i win again

Its a serious issue
I want the other members too to advice me on what to do
should i go for the interview or not ?
what if i go and we were given
dont we think anything can happen

I have formaly written them to explain about it,and they have reply me back,this quote was included in their letter some one told me that, may cause simply mean you may be disq........ or may not disq..................

what if they see true evidence that the child is my?

pls i need members advice

Hi,

I have been following your case for sometime now and base on other people experience that has been read on this forum, the possibility of your case been disqualified is high and i think the reply you got from KCC, says it all.This is a bitter pill but you have to swallow it as a man.

Hello house,

A friend of mine introduced me to this forum, am absolutely a new member.

I received a notification letter from KCC for winning DV 2011 but the letter came with an issue which is given me a serious concern. When I showed my friend the NL he said I should put it accross to this great forum.

I applied through an agent. My data on the NL is as follows:

Case Number: 2011OC000003**
PA: My Name
Preference Category: DV DIVERSITY
Foreign State Chargeability: NIEU

From the above, you can see that there is a problem with the foreign state of chargeability while the post is LAGOS. NIUE is a country in the Oceania.

I am a Nigerian, born in Lagos. The agent must have put Lagos as my correct country of birth based on the information I submitted. So can one now say that KCC is the one that made the mistake of putting me in the wrong country? How can my place of birth be Lagos, foreign state of chargeability be NIUE and post be Lagos?

So guys, your advices on how to go about this problem is highly required.

My brother,try and write a letter to their e mail address to eplaine it to them
Then,since you have the case no,print the other forms and fill corect info on it ,send them and be waiting for their responce
Its a serious case

kindly help pls!
Can my friend write to KCC to notify them of the mistake in his surname ( waec result)? ADELOLA instead of ADETOLA
We went to pay and fill the forms to correct it and they said it will take a long period of time. We have the photocopy of the receipts and the forms.
Is it enough for the interview? the names on every other documents are correct.

Hi everyone,

The first name of my waec result is my middle name in all my documents, could this be a problem?
Any idea if they asked same questions for people with just o'level? my best grades are in maths and english, so
should my revision be based on this two subjects only. I am a first year student in the university and stated so in
my DSP forms, so will there be need for me to go with my admission letter, school fees receipt etc?
My waec result was written last year, does it mean I should be ready for the toughest of questions since
the result is too recent.

Thanks for ur response.....just so curious