• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Baba god don do again !!! My interview was successful

i 'm so glad to inform you on how my interview went.my appointment with embassy was 7.00am ,i got to embassy around 6.30am and which we are asked to be on queue for sometimes after then got my medicals opened, and also collected information sheet, blue tally card and payment breakdown slip. Then later ushered into the embassy premises to make payment and i was called to submit my documents and later told me to sit down .i was finally called by a chinese lady around 9.30am

consular officer-good mrn
me -responded ......

Consular officer-what is ur name
me- responded-.........

Consular raise up ur right hand up and sworn to be honest
me........

Consular officer-what is your highest attained education
me----ond

consular officer-during your programme, did you right any project
me---responded yes

consular officer-what is the topic of the project
me--responded .......

Consular officer-can yu tell me about your project
me-----said yes

responded ,......................................................after some minutes now told me to tell her the conclusion of my project

now said you are qualified for the ................................

Gave me a sheet of paper advice to pick up my visa .........

Visa already picked up.....allah subuannah lai wattahala has done it all....i will advice anybody to pray hard to almight god even if yu can fast it will be preffairable .it's god's favour .my interview was very short...i believe that allah is the greatest...i wish yu dat's about to do ur interview the best and i also pray for those that av gotten their visa to arrived to united states safly .i wish ya all the best in life.may almighty continue to guide us .

Na god sure pass.

congratssss my brother, very short interview.

Goodluck.

Ike some of the document include 1.birth certificate
2.police report
3.valid e-passport
4.medical report
5.affidavit of support if u ar married
6. Minimum o.level result with
5 credits.
On the issue of ur NECO if u have another result u can go with but if u don't hav go with ur NECO result and explain ur self the intervier is a human bein like u,with ur case number ur interview should be oct/nov so get prepare.

My brother,

You do not need to explain anything to the CO, that was the way the certificate was printed for that year. It is not your making, better still take a scrach card along.

Please always answer the question you are asked.

Use npc birth cert

Thanks ma-man
but for my birth certificate, my parent cant find it anymore can i get another one from my local government.
Plz tell me what to do

Hi Ike,

Congrats on ur successful selection. U can use NPC Birth Cert. Try and go to older threads on ds forum and u'll see response to ds question of urs.

Meanwhile, u can go to any National Population Commission office near u and tell them u need NPC Birth Cert. All they'll require from u there is to pay some fee and also go to court to sware affidavit.

Best of Luck.

For those that are current, I wish u success in ur upcoming interview and pray God'll see u thru, amen. Am indeed sorry for d long silence, its bn due to loads of work and also trying to settle down in US, but all is well.

when can i expect the next letter?
2011AF00002xxx

My brother,

from your case number you will be current by October, therefor you will be expecting your 2nd letter by late August or early September this year.

You need to start your preparation for your interview and in making sure that all documents are fully ready.

Goodluck.

More details about intrview observation!!

Hello Great house, I am sorry I haven't been online more frequently lately, I thank everyone for their support and well wishes, I pray that Almighty Allah in His infinite mercies would see those waiting for their interview through and that includes you solaonil (A guy was asked the difference between quadratic and linear equation and for biology a lady was asked about cell and digestive system). Collected my passport today.

@ joequi, most of the couples denied didn't know much details about each other, i.e when the husband proposed, at what location, when marriage took place, what time it ended, family members that attended, and other things that couples should know, only one of the couples had a baby, but the husband was the principal applicant and they were denied without interviewing the wife, and another couple interviewed by the Chinese American lady who interviewed me, where the wife was the principal applicant, she had o'level as the max qualification, did well in mathematics and biology, but could not solve the mathematical problem given her, and also could not attend to the biology question she was asked but she got her waec exams done 4 years ago, though the CO counts it current because I had her say that specifically.

@ Crownednvictory, the details on the information sheet are principal applicant's name, phone number, email address, and current address, I decided not to see any of the CO's face because of the obnoxious white lady that kept attacking people with questions with the hope that she might confuse them to get them reveal any mischief, i.e how old are you now, what year did you write your waec, and how old where you then, how old did you finish your secondary education, e.t.c, and she actually got one guy counting on his finger tips, but he flunked anyway. about couples denied, I figure they either did not note details about their personal life together, or it was perhaps an arranged relationship, they were particular about dates, months, i.e when the husband proposed, how long they had known each other, how long it took before they got married, where they where married, how long the wedding took, what time the ceremony ended, who and who was present e.t.c, they asked a guy what is the difference between a quadratic and linear equation.

@ Teegee, I am happy for you, May Almighty Allah in His infinite mercies guide you towards a purposeful life in the United States (AMEN).

2010AF00014***
31st Mar, 2009 1st NL received
23rd Apr, 2009 forms sent back to kcc
1st Apr,10 police report completed
6th Apr,10 medicals started
8th Apr,10 2nd NL received
9th Apr,10 medicals completed
9th May,10 2nd dose of immunization received
26th May,10 Interview successful
2nd June,10 Visa picked up
POE, IAH, Houston, Texas, Waiting

ALHAMDULILAH I HAD A SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW

AS SOON I WAS CALLED TO WINDOW 11 THE CONSULAR RETURNED ALL MY ORGINAL DOCUMENTS TO ME.

CO:YOU ARE HERE BCOS U HAVE BEEN SELECTED FOR THE DV LOTTERY AND THE REASON FOR THE INTERVIEW IS TO BE SURE U QUALIFY
ME: OK

CO:RAISE UR RIGHT HAND AND TAKE THE OATH
ME: I DID

CO:TOOK MY FINGER PRINT

CO: WHAT IS YOUR HIGHEST LEVEL OF EDUCATION
ME: BSc

CO:WHAT COURSE
ME:BUS ADMIN

CO: CAN U PLS LIST SOME OF THE COURSES U TOOK IN SCHOOL
ME; I DID

CO: WAT WAS UR TERM PAPAER TOPIC
ME: I TOLD

CO:WHAT WAS THE CONCLUSION
ME: I EXPLAINED

CO: CONGRATS U QUALIFIED SO U COM BACK AND Pick UR VISA
ME:THANK YOU.

I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALIMIGHTY ALLAH AND EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OF THIS FORUM FOR ALL THEIR CONTRIBUTIONS AND SUPPORT AND I WISH ALL THOSE GOING FOR INTERVIEW ALL THE BEST.

MY OBSERVATION IS DAT DEY ARE WILLINGLY TO GIVE YOU VISA SO FAR YOU EVERY DOCUMENT AND UR CONFIDENT. EVERY DV APPLICANTS WHILE I WAS THERE WAS GIVEN EXCEPT FOR A COUPLE, I GUESS THE WIFE WAS THE PRIMARY APPLICANT SHE DIDNT HAPPEN TO HAVE A CLUE OF THE QUESTIONS SHE WAS ASKED EVEN THE FORM GIVEN TO HER TO FILL OUT FOR THEIR ADMIN PROCESS SHE CLAIMED SHE DIDNT HAVE NEIGHBOURS OTHER THAT ALL DV AND MOST IV WERE SUCCESSFUL. I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT NO BODY ON THIS FORUM CAN BE DENIED BCOS AS NERVOUS AS I WAS, AS SOON AS I STARTED LISTENING TO OTHER PPLS INTERVIEW I KNEW GOS HAD DONE IT BCOS THE FORUM HAD PREPARED ME WELL AND I CUD ANSWER MOST QUESTIONS OTHER PPL WERE ASKED.

Last edited by a moderator:

AS SOON I WAS CALLED TO WINDOW 11 THE CONSULAR RETURNED ALL MY ORGINAL DOCUMENTS TO ME.

CO:YOU ARE HERE BCOS U HAVE BEEN SELECTED FOR THE DV LOTTERY AND THE REASON FOR THE INTERVIEW IS TO BE SURE U QUALIFY

ME; I DID

I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALIMIGHTY ALLAH AND EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OF THIS FORUM FOR ALL THEIR CONTRIBUTIONS AND SUPPORT AND I WISH ALL THOSE GOING FOR INTERVIEW ALL THE BEST.

MY OBSERVATION IS DAT DEY ARE WILLINGLY TO GIVE YOU VISA SO FAR YOU EVERY DOCUMENT AND UR CONFIDENT. EVERY DV APPLICANTS WHILE I WAS THERE WAS GIVEN EXCEPT FOR A COUPLE, I GUESS THE WIFE WAS THE PRIMARY APPLICANT SHE DIDNT HAPPEN TO HAVE A CLUE OF THE QUESTIONS SHE WAS ASKED EVEN THE FORM GIVEN TO HER TO FILL OUT FOR THEIR ADMIN PROCESS SHE CLAIMED SHE DIDNT HAVE NEIGHBOURS OTHER THAT ALL DV AND MOST IV WERE SUCCESSFUL. I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT NO BODY ON THIS FORUM CAN BE DENIED BCOS AS NERVOUS AS I WAS, AS SOON AS I STARTED LISTENING TO OTHER PPLS INTERVIEW I KNEW GOS HAD DONE IT BCOS THE FORUM HAD PREPARED ME WELL AND I CUD ANSWER MOST QUESTIONS OTHER PPL WERE ASKED.

Congratulations solaonil!!! I am very happy for you!!!! Your interview went really smooth

Baba god don do again !!! My interview was successful

i 'm so glad to inform you on how my interview went.my appointment with embassy was 7.00am ,i got to embassy around 6.30am and which we are asked to be on queue for sometimes after then got my medicals opened, and also collected information sheet, blue tally card and payment breakdown slip. Then later ushered into the embassy premises to make payment and i was called to submit my documents and later told me to sit down .i was finally called by a chinese lady around 9.30am

consular officer-good mrn
me -responded ......

Consular officer-what is ur name
me- responded-.........

Consular raise up ur right hand up and sworn to be honest
me........

Consular officer-what is your highest attained education
me----ond

consular officer-during your programme, did you right any project
me---responded yes

consular officer-what is the topic of the project
me--responded .......

Consular officer-can yu tell me about your project
me-----said yes

responded ,......................................................after some minutes now told me to tell her the conclusion of my project

now said you are qualified for the ................................

Gave me a sheet of paper advice to pick up my visa .........

Visa already picked up.....allah subuannah lai wattahala has done it all....i will advice anybody to pray hard to almight god even if yu can fast it will be preffairable .it's god's favour .my interview was very short...i believe that allah is the greatest...i wish yu dat's about to do ur interview the best and i also pray for those that av gotten their visa to arrived to united states safly .i wish ya all the best in life.may almighty continue to guide us .

Na god sure pass.

Congratulations!!!

Hello Great house, I am sorry I haven't been online more frequently lately, I thank everyone for their support and well wishes, I pray that Almighty Allah in His infinite mercies would see those waiting for their interview through and that includes you solaonil (A guy was asked the difference between quadratic and linear equation and for biology a lady was asked about cell and digestive system). Collected my passport today.

@ joequi, most of the couples denied didn't know much details about each other, i.e when the husband proposed, at what location, when marriage took place, what time it ended, family members that attended, and other things that couples should know, only one of the couples had a baby, but the husband was the principal applicant and they were denied without interviewing the wife, and another couple interviewed by the Chinese American lady who interviewed me, where the wife was the principal applicant, she had o'level as the max qualification, did well in mathematics and biology, but could not solve the mathematical problem given her, and also could not attend to the biology question she was asked but she got her waec exams done 4 years ago, though the CO counts it current because I had her say that specifically.

@ Crownednvictory, the details on the information sheet are principal applicant's name, phone number, email address, and current address, I decided not to see any of the CO's face because of the obnoxious white lady that kept attacking people with questions with the hope that she might confuse them to get them reveal any mischief, i.e how old are you now, what year did you write your waec, and how old where you then, how old did you finish your secondary education, e.t.c, and she actually got one guy counting on his finger tips, but he flunked anyway. about couples denied, I figure they either did not note details about their personal life together, or it was perhaps an arranged relationship, they were particular about dates, months, i.e when the husband proposed, how long they had known each other, how long it took before they got married, where they where married, how long the wedding took, what time the ceremony ended, who and who was present e.t.c, they asked a guy what is the difference between a quadratic and linear equation.

@ Teegee, I am happy for you, May Almighty Allah in His infinite mercies guide you towards a purposeful life in the United States (AMEN).

2010AF00014***
31st Mar, 2009 1st NL received
23rd Apr, 2009 forms sent back to kcc
1st Apr,10 police report completed
6th Apr,10 medicals started
8th Apr,10 2nd NL received
9th Apr,10 medicals completed
9th May,10 2nd dose of immunization received
26th May,10 Interview successful
2nd June,10 Visa picked up
POE, IAH, Houston, Texas, Waiting

my brother i thank God for ur interview.
Plz i want to ask u some quesion.
My high level of education attended is SSCE and i wrote d exam on d year 2000 and am 32year old now am into fassion designer do u think d CO will ask me Olevel quesions? So that i will start d preparation now.
Plz reply

Congratulation to members who recently had a successful interview this house rejoice with you and if you are current, i want to reassure you that God will crown this program for you with success,if you are already schedule for an interview like me in this month of June all i can say is that our God is able to fulfill the desire of our hearts,we shall never be ashamed of our hope in God and if you are yet to be current hang in there your miracle is on the way,this program will not end without you obtainning your visa.I celebrate God in the life of all this members whom GOD in HIS infinite mercies will continue to bless,my dear sistas,Petit & olubu12 & smalllacrimose not forgetting the MR.,I ALSO BLESS GOD for all my brothers Gasper2000(i miss our little chats on fb,preparation is going on well and thank you for asking)Prophet Phluck2,The Senator,my mallam,haba mallam no enter yankee 4get us o ,abeg,my man in Okhlaoma bammyrichie,joequi,Ajaylagos,where are thou brotherman? i presume all is well,I miss you all,if your name is not specifically mentioned it was an oversight i do celebrate you and YOU.God bless us all.cheers

@ solaonil, I am particularly happy for you, I pray that Almighty Allah in His infinite mercies would guide you all through the time you spend in the usa.

@ Ikechukwu, the CO could possibly ask questions regarding your O'level, since that is your highest attained education, they might expect you to know the grades by heart, and also questions would be asked in subjects that you did very well, since they believe that you must be good at those subjects, perhaps 2 subjects randomly, based on your result. you might be asked why you did not pursue a higher education, and what age you were at the time you wrote your exams, all questions within your capacity to answer, just have a basic knowledge about your best graded subjects in O'level, so do some brushing up, all you need is an idea to construct something meaningful in statement regarding the question asked, but they should not ask too many, since it's been about 10 years, but go prepared, you will surely have a success story to tell, and please make sure that all your bio data information tally, and try not to tell a lie or otherwise impress the CO by cooking up anything that isn't, and do not tell anything that you are not asked, also give very brief and correct answers.

@ dotman and all other members of the house that has been scheduled for interview this month, I am certain that Almighty Allah would definitely make yours a success story, please go prepared and put God ahead of everything, be confident that you are going to claim whats rightfully yours, cos you have earned it, we would however be glad to share your success stories, but until then, we remain with you in prayers.

2010AF00014***
1st NL RECEIVED - 31st MAR, 2009
NL RETURNED - 23rd APR 2009
POLICE REPORT COMPLETED - 1st APR 2010
MEDICALS STARTED - 6th APR 2010
2nd NL RECEIVED - 8th APR 2010
MEDICALS COMPLETED - 9th APR 2010
2nd immunization received-9th MAY 2010
INTERVIEW SUCCESSFUL - 26th MAY 2010
VISA PICKED UP - 2nd JUN 2010
POE ( IAH, TX) - Waiting

ME; I DID

God is great oooooooooooooooo
CONGRATULATIONS
I am so so happy for you, after every thing the Lord Has done it for you.