• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Can somebody pls help me? my friend's interview is next month and waec officials told him that it will take a minimum of 6 months for them to rectify a misspell in his name (ADEBOLE instead of ADEWALE) on the certificate after submission with the payment of 10k. He used the statement of the result from the school to process His bsc only to note a mistake in the spelling of his name he went for the original certificate.Just about 3WKs to d interview and all other required materials are ready, pls help!....WHAT SHOULD he DO AND WHAT SHOULD he EXPECT form d interview?.....sojjx@yahoo.com

If his name is right on his statement of result, He can use his statement of result with a scratch card....

Last edited by a moderator:
Why should your friend wait that long to the interview before trying to do the correction.This could be avoided if he had done the changes longtime..................he should fall on the Lord now.It might never pop up during the interview.Good luck!!!
Can somebody pls help me? my friend's interview is next month and waec officials told him that it will take a minimum of 6 months for them to rectify a misspell in his name (ADEBOLE instead of ADEWALE) on the certificate after submission with the payment of 10k. He used the statement of the result from the school to process His bsc only to note a mistake in the spelling of his name he went for the original certificate.Just about 3WKs to d interview and all other required materials are ready, pls help!....WHAT SHOULD he DO AND WHAT SHOULD he EXPECT form d interview?.....sojjx@yahoo.com

Can somone plz tell me d nexthing to do now plz

congratulations, you have to wait for the DV year 2010 to be over first. Keep checking the visa bulletin to see when your number becomes current. Since your number is very low...You will likely be current in October. Expect your second NL(with interview date) Around August/September....But for now, you can start gathering your documents and studying this thread.....

Visa Bulletin

http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html

Joequi and ohis am praying for you this month of June. May God show you favor in the upcoming bulletin

Everyone one going for interviews this month, you are favored already!!! You will all come back with Good news.

smallacrimose,

Thanks for your concern, i quite appreciate. For sure by his Grace, we shall be current with upcoming bulletin.

PREDICTION TIME

This is another brand new month, can we start predicting for this month.

However, this month bulletin will be ok as usual. I shall post my prediction on Friday 4th June 2010.

For those going for their interview this month, success must come your ways in Jesus name.

One love.

PREDICTION TIME

This is another brand new month, can we start predicting for this month.

However, this month bulletin will be ok as usual. I shall post my prediction on Friday 4th June 2010.

For those going for their interview this month, success must come your ways in Jesus name.

One love.

my prediction
20100-20500 or current

my brother thanks very much but plz tell me the kind of document i should be getting ready now.
2) i wrote NECO on may/june 2000. my qustion is this, our set was d first set that sart for NECO and in our certificate they didnot include our passport photograph and our date of birth, i hope this will not cos problem 4 me becouse d certificate was like that nation wide. Plz reply

Baba god don do again !!! My interview was successful

i 'm so glad to inform you on how my interview went.my appointment with embassy was 7.00am ,i got to embassy around 6.30am and which we are asked to be on queue for sometimes after then got my medicals opened, and also collected information sheet, blue tally card and payment breakdown slip. Then later ushered into the embassy premises to make payment and i was called to submit my documents and later told me to sit down .i was finally called by a chinese lady around 9.30am

consular officer-good mrn
me -responded ......

Consular officer-what is ur name
me- responded-.........

Consular raise up ur right hand up and sworn to be honest
me........

Consular officer-what is your highest attained education
me----ond

consular officer-during your programme, did you right any project
me---responded yes

consular officer-what is the topic of the project
me--responded .......

Consular officer-can yu tell me about your project
me-----said yes

responded ,......................................................after some minutes now told me to tell her the conclusion of my project

now said you are qualified for the ................................

Gave me a sheet of paper advice to pick up my visa .........

Visa already picked up.....allah subuannah lai wattahala has done it all....i will advice anybody to pray hard to almight god even if yu can fast it will be preffairable .it's god's favour .my interview was very short...i believe that allah is the greatest...i wish yu dat's about to do ur interview the best and i also pray for those that av gotten their visa to arrived to united states safly .i wish ya all the best in life.may almighty continue to guide us .

Na god sure pass.

Please make sure you include your spouse.

1}You can wait till after you get married and then fill the forms and send your marriage documents to KCC.
2}Alternatively you can fill the forms now and send them to KCC and after the marriage send fresh updated forms to KCC.
I will go with the first option since there is no hurry to submit the forms; realize that they will not start processing dv-2010 until after September 2009 when dv-2009 must have been completed.
If you read the Nigerian threads from 2007 till now, you will see that people get married after receiving the NL [even after getting their visa interview date] and they still receive their dv-visa at the Embassy.
It is easier to process things this way.

They will most likely ask you during the interview why you did not include your wife.
If you don't include her now, it will take about 5 years to process a green card for her after you arrive in the US-- that is 5 years before she will be allowed to join you in the US.
They will most likely deny her a visiting visa during that 5 years because having a permanent resident spouse in the US will make the visiting spouse most likely an "Intending Immigrant" {Immigrant Intent is automatically assumed}

Under what option does holder of Senior School Certificate Examination i.e (Secodary School) belongs among the following in America qualification .
High School, no Degree
College , no Degree
High School Diploma

my brother thanks very much but plz tell me the kind of document i should be getting ready now.
2) i wrote NECO on may/june 2000. my qustion is this, our set was d first set that sart for NECO and in our certificate they didnot include our passport photograph and our date of birth, i hope this will not cos problem 4 me becouse d certificate was like that nation wide. Plz reply

Ike congrat o,kedu koodi

Ike some of the document include 1.birth certificate
2.police report
3.valid e-passport
4.medical report
5.affidavit of support if u ar married
6. Minimum o.level result with
5 credits.
On the issue of ur NECO if u have another result u can go with but if u don't hav go with ur NECO result and explain ur self the intervier is a human bein like u,with ur case number ur interview should be oct/nov so get prepare.

baba god don do again !!! My interview was successful

i 'm so glad to inform you on how my interview went.my appointment with embassy was 7.00am ,i got to embassy around 6.30am and which we are asked to be on queue for sometimes after then got my medicals opened, and also collected information sheet, blue tally card and payment breakdown slip. Then later ushered into the embassy premises to make payment and i was called to submit my documents and later told me to sit down .i was finally called by a chinese lady around 9.30am

consular officer-good mrn
me -responded ......

Consular officer-what is ur name
me- responded-.........

Consular raise up ur right hand up and sworn to be honest
me........

Consular officer-what is your highest attained education
me----ond

consular officer-during your programme, did you right any project
me---responded yes

consular officer-what is the topic of the project
me--responded .......

Consular officer-can yu tell me about your project
me-----said yes

responded ,......................................................after some minutes now told me to tell her the conclusion of my project

now said you are qualified for the ................................

Gave me a sheet of paper advice to pick up my visa .........

Visa already picked up.....allah subuannah lai wattahala has done it all....i will advice anybody to pray hard to almight god even if yu can fast it will be preffairable .it's god's favour .my interview was very short...i believe that allah is the greatest...i wish yu dat's about to do ur interview the best and i also pray for those that av gotten their visa to arrived to united states safly .i wish ya all the best in life.may almighty continue to guide us .

Na god sure pass.

congratulations...............................................................................!!!

Ike some of the document include 1.birth certificate
2.police report
3.valid e-passport
4.medical report
5.affidavit of support if u ar married
6. Minimum o.level result with
5 credits.
On the issue of ur NECO if u have another result u can go with but if u don't hav go with ur NECO result and explain ur self the intervier is a human bein like u,with ur case number ur interview should be oct/nov so get prepare.

Thanks ma-man
but for my birth certificate, my parent cant find it anymore can i get another one from my local government.
Plz tell me what to do