• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

my brother thanks very much but plz tell me the kind of document i should be getting ready now.
2) i wrote NECO on may/june 2000. my qustion is this, our set was d first set that sart for NECO and in our certificate they didnot include our passport photograph and our date of birth, i hope this will not cos problem 4 me becouse d certificate was like that nation wide. Plz reply

dont worry,just be honest with yourself in everything you will submit

my brother i thank God for ur interview.
Plz i want to ask u some quesion.
My high level of education attended is SSCE and i wrote d exam on d year 2000 and am 32year old now am into fassion designer do u think d CO will ask me Olevel quesions? So that i will start d preparation now.
Plz reply

i think they will ask about your work alone

Read the message i recieved from KCC after writen them to inform them of the changes in my status,error in age decleration in the entry it was 17/07/74 while the true age is 17/07/1977 and 2 yrs old child included but not in the entry.My friend that played it for me cause all this,he made mistake in my age and he did not included my lovely daughter in the entry which i did in the forms i returned.
do i still have hope to recieve second letter?hope i will not be withdraw in the processing?thanks to everyone in the forum,i will say my tention is high it is what i read here that is helping me.

Thank you for your inquiry.

KCC does not have the ability to retrieve or correct the data that was provided on the original entry to the lottery.

Please complete the forms DS 230 Part I, DS 230 Part II, and DSP 122 with the correct information. Once received at KCC, the information will be included in your case file for review.

Family members not included on the initial entry may cause the case to be disqualified. Extenuating circumstances such as; you have been married or had a child after the initial application submission may be acceptable. If you meet either of these circumstances a photocopy of the marriage and/or birth certificate, along with English translations, should be provided with the completed forms. If you need to obtain additional DS 230 Parts I & II forms, you may download them at: http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/forms/forms_1342.html.

A spouse and/or eligible children, unmarried and under the age 21 must have the above forms completed and returned before KCC can make the necessary adjustments to your case. KCC will accept this information via postal mail, email, or fax. Information received at KCC after interview scheduling will be forwarded to the Embassy or the applicant may carry this information with them to their interview appointment.

Ssce result

MY FRIEND'S DV INTERVIEW IS IN 3WKS NOW.....HIS ORIGINAL WAEC RESULT CAME WITH AN ERROR IN THE SPELLING...(ADELOLA instead of ADETOLA). WAEC ASKED US TO PAY 10K AND WAIT FOR 6 TO 7 MONTH AND WE HAVE TO SUBMIT THE ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE WITH US .....AND WE WERE TOLD THAT IT'S NOT ADVISABLE TO GO FOR THE INTERVIEW WITHOUT THE ORIGINAL RESULT. WE HAVE A LETTER FROM THE SECONDARY SCHOOL STATING THE MISTAKE. WHAT CAN WE DO?.....

About aos for dv winner from french country in us embassy

Hello,dear friends,
God is the owner of this forum.after a long period i m very happy of all the testimonies from my brothers and sisters.
@ petit ,phillip,washeed,dandje,all the old members and the news ones i hail.just to thank everyone of this forum for all your good advices and encouragement.
I want to let you know that is take me 5 months to get all the documents and int.passport for my family.to god be the glory i am back now in nigeria with my family waiting hopefully to be current.

I just read from the room that nigerian didn't need aos.
Please is there anybody from french country like togo,benin republic has gone to interview?
Is the c.o ask about aos.
Please your kick respond will help me to started arranging for one.

.................................................. ...............
Cn 2010af00068XXX
nl dated:28th of may 2009
nl received: 1 july 2009
returned forms: 20 july 2009
confirmed delivery: 22 nd july 2009
2 nd nl

with God all things are possible

God has decreed it and it shall surely come to pass

CONGRATULATION TO WHALE AND OTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Congratulation to members who recently had a successful interview this house rejoice with you and if you are current, i want to reassure you that God will crown this program for you with success,if you are already schedule for an interview like me in this month of June all i can say is that our God is able to fulfill the desire of our hearts,we shall never be ashamed of our hope in God and if you are yet to be current hang in there your miracle is on the way,this program will not end without you obtainning your visa.I celebrate God in the life of all this members whom GOD in HIS infinite mercies will continue to bless,my dear sistas,Petit & olubu12 & smalllacrimose not forgetting the MR.,I ALSO BLESS GOD for all my brothers Gasper2000(i miss our little chats on fb,preparation is going on well and thank you for asking)Prophet Phluck2,The Senator,my mallam,haba mallam no enter yankee 4get us o ,abeg,my man in Okhlaoma bammyrichie,joequi,Ajaylagos,where are thou brotherman? i presume all is well,I miss you all,if your name is not specifically mentioned it was an oversight i do celebrate you and YOU.God bless us all.cheers

My brother man,

we dey kampke, success must come your way this month, and there will be laugh of joy in your HOUSE.

Wishing you a successful interview in Jesus name.

Hello Great house, I am sorry I haven't been online more frequently lately, I thank everyone for their support and well wishes, I pray that Almighty Allah in His infinite mercies would see those waiting for their interview through and that includes you solaonil (A guy was asked the difference between quadratic and linear equation and for biology a lady was asked about cell and digestive system). Collected my passport today.

@ joequi, most of the couples denied didn't know much details about each other, i.e when the husband proposed, at what location, when marriage took place, what time it ended, family members that attended, and other things that couples should know, only one of the couples had a baby, but the husband was the principal applicant and they were denied without interviewing the wife, and another couple interviewed by the Chinese American lady who interviewed me, where the wife was the principal applicant, she had o'level as the max qualification, did well in mathematics and biology, but could not solve the mathematical problem given her, and also could not attend to the biology question she was asked but she got her waec exams done 4 years ago, though the CO counts it current because I had her say that specifically.

@ Crownednvictory, the details on the information sheet are principal applicant's name, phone number, email address, and current address, I decided not to see any of the CO's face because of the obnoxious white lady that kept attacking people with questions with the hope that she might confuse them to get them reveal any mischief, i.e how old are you now, what year did you write your waec, and how old where you then, how old did you finish your secondary education, e.t.c, and she actually got one guy counting on his finger tips, but he flunked anyway. about couples denied, I figure they either did not note details about their personal life together, or it was perhaps an arranged relationship, they were particular about dates, months, i.e when the husband proposed, how long they had known each other, how long it took before they got married, where they where married, how long the wedding took, what time the ceremony ended, who and who was present e.t.c, they asked a guy what is the difference between a quadratic and linear equation.

@ Teegee, I am happy for you, May Almighty Allah in His infinite mercies guide you towards a purposeful life in the United States (AMEN).

2010AF00014***
31st Mar, 2009 1st NL received
23rd Apr, 2009 forms sent back to kcc
1st Apr,10 police report completed
6th Apr,10 medicals started
8th Apr,10 2nd NL received
9th Apr,10 medicals completed
9th May,10 2nd dose of immunization received
26th May,10 Interview successful
2nd June,10 Visa picked up
POE, IAH, Houston, Texas, Waiting

Whales,

Thanks for the time to explain all this.

ALHAMDULILAH I HAD A SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW

AS SOON I WAS CALLED TO WINDOW 11 THE CONSULAR RETURNED ALL MY ORGINAL DOCUMENTS TO ME.

CO:YOU ARE HERE BCOS U HAVE BEEN SELECTED FOR THE DV LOTTERY AND THE REASON FOR THE INTERVIEW IS TO BE SURE U QUALIFY
ME: OK

CO:RAISE UR RIGHT HAND AND TAKE THE OATH
ME: I DID

CO:TOOK MY FINGER PRINT

CO: WHAT IS YOUR HIGHEST LEVEL OF EDUCATION
ME: BSc

CO:WHAT COURSE
ME:BUS ADMIN

CO: CAN U PLS LIST SOME OF THE COURSES U TOOK IN SCHOOL
ME; I DID

CO: WAT WAS UR TERM PAPAER TOPIC
ME: I TOLD

CO:WHAT WAS THE CONCLUSION
ME: I EXPLAINED

CO: CONGRATS U QUALIFIED SO U COM BACK AND Pick UR VISA
ME:THANK YOU.

I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALIMIGHTY ALLAH AND EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OF THIS FORUM FOR ALL THEIR CONTRIBUTIONS AND SUPPORT AND I WISH ALL THOSE GOING FOR INTERVIEW ALL THE BEST.

MY OBSERVATION IS DAT DEY ARE WILLINGLY TO GIVE YOU VISA SO FAR YOU EVERY DOCUMENT AND UR CONFIDENT. EVERY DV APPLICANTS WHILE I WAS THERE WAS GIVEN EXCEPT FOR A COUPLE, I GUESS THE WIFE WAS THE PRIMARY APPLICANT SHE DIDNT HAPPEN TO HAVE A CLUE OF THE QUESTIONS SHE WAS ASKED EVEN THE FORM GIVEN TO HER TO FILL OUT FOR THEIR ADMIN PROCESS SHE CLAIMED SHE DIDNT HAVE NEIGHBOURS OTHER THAT ALL DV AND MOST IV WERE SUCCESSFUL. I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT NO BODY ON THIS FORUM CAN BE DENIED BCOS AS NERVOUS AS I WAS, AS SOON AS I STARTED LISTENING TO OTHER PPLS INTERVIEW I KNEW GOS HAD DONE IT BCOS THE FORUM HAD PREPARED ME WELL AND I CUD ANSWER MOST QUESTIONS OTHER PPL WERE ASKED.

solaonil,

congratullations my brother.

Congratulation to members who recently had a successful interview this house rejoice with you and if you are current, i want to reassure you that God will crown this program for you with success,if you are already schedule for an interview like me in this month of June all i can say is that our God is able to fulfill the desire of our hearts,we shall never be ashamed of our hope in God and if you are yet to be current hang in there your miracle is on the way,this program will not end without you obtainning your visa.I celebrate God in the life of all this members whom GOD in HIS infinite mercies will continue to bless,my dear sistas,Petit & olubu12 & smalllacrimose not forgetting the MR.,I ALSO BLESS GOD for all my brothers Gasper2000(i miss our little chats on fb,preparation is going on well and thank you for asking)Prophet Phluck2,The Senator,my mallam,haba mallam no enter yankee 4get us o ,abeg,my man in Okhlaoma bammyrichie,joequi,Ajaylagos,where are thou brotherman? i presume all is well,I miss you all,if your name is not specifically mentioned it was an oversight i do celebrate you and YOU.God bless us all.cheers

How can you bless God? I think u can only thank him.All the best in ur Interview!

Thanks ma-man
but for my birth certificate, my parent cant find it anymore can i get another one from my local government.
Plz tell me what to do

Tell ur Mom to head back to the Hospital or Maternity and they will issue or reissue her with Birth certificate. I did that.Also do not tel them u a into fashion designing (that may not qualify u), allow them to base ur qualification via NECO results, since it is not too current much questions may not be dug from it. However be confident and respond with good grammar.

Last edited by a moderator:
PREDICTION TIME

This is another brand new month, can we start predicting for this month.

However, this month bulletin will be ok as usual. I shall post my prediction on Friday 4th June 2010.

For those going for their interview this month, success must come your ways in Jesus name.

One love.

Hi guys,

I want to give my Prediction for this month Bulletin;;;;;;

MY Prediction is in the region of ....... 19,850 - 20,400.
Wishing those going for their interview this month a success.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,

I want to give my Prediction for this month Bulletin;;;;;;

MY Prediction is in the region of ....... 19,850 - 20,400.
Wishing those going for their interview this month a success.

these figueres look nice.
I wish you luck

So, sorry to hear this, never trust anyone for filling a form. you will receive your second letter for an interview, but you will be refused, since you had a child and didn't include her. don't go for interview, you will lose money. hope next year you'll win it again.

Read the message i recieved from KCC after writen them to inform them of the changes in my status,error in age decleration in the entry it was 17/07/74 while the true age is 17/07/1977 and 2 yrs old child included but not in the entry.My friend that played it for me cause all this,he made mistake in my age and he did not included my lovely daughter in the entry which i did in the forms i returned.
do i still have hope to recieve second letter?hope i will not be withdraw in the processing?thanks to everyone in the forum,i will say my tention is high it is what i read here that is helping me.

My dear I am very fine, family is in Houston and have settled in quite well and I will be in the US in a forth Night.
Thanks for checking up on me. I hope u are doing fine as well.

O boy how you dey, them don get their GC & SS.

Before you move, we need to discussed ooooooo.