• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Happy good friday to everyone in da house.phluck2, joequi, petit,smalllacrimose, crownedvictory, gasper2000 hope u guys are fine and ok. Just to say hi to u guys.
well my prediction for the next visa bulletin,think its june next:16,800.
Goodluck guys.

Happy Good friday to you and your wife....@ Next visa bulletin, not sure....we pray its not this low...who knows how kcc gets to their numbers except our in house prophet phluck

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys,
I wish you all Good Friday and Happy Easter. Thanks to all those who wished and prayed for success for all those, including me, having their interview this month. My interview comes up on 12th April.
It shall be successful in the name that is above all other names, JESUS, amen. Thanks to all on this forum for your contributions. It helped me a lot in my preparations.
Goodluck and God's blessings to you all.

Happy new month House, I wish everyone waiting to go for their interview the best of luck and those who are preparing to come to the US a safe and wonderful trip.

Amen!!!

joequi u don take grace from phluck b4 u wan predict sooo....lol. Goodluck guys in the bulletin

gasper,

i fit, phluck still remain the only prophet of this forum, that was why a said i will predict on Tuesday, while he the Prophet always predict a day before the bulletin is released.

My brother how u dey, trust you are studying the ropes.

gasper,

i fit, phluck still remain the only prophet of this forum, that was why a said i will predict on Tuesday, while he the Prophet always predict a day before the bulletin is released.

My brother how u dey, trust you are studying the ropes.

We pray make una predictions favour the house.Still waiting for the SSN.Hoping to get it soon.

Hello guys,
I wish you all Good Friday and Happy Easter. Thanks to all those who wished and prayed for success for all those, including me, having their interview this month. My interview comes up on 12th April.
It shall be successful in the name that is above all other names, JESUS, amen. Thanks to all on this forum for your contributions. It helped me a lot in my preparations.

Thanks, wish you same.

Hmm, 12th April is just round the corner!

It is well in Jesus name, the Lord has gone ahead of you.

We are expecting your success story soon!

All the best.

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

Hello guys,

All the best to you and crownedvictory. Hey Mr Fiso, any more news, info and stories from ur in and out of the Embassy? They thrill.

Hope all is well with everyone over this Easter weekend? I am enjoying the time off work SOOOOOO much :D.

Need some more advice house!

I still haven't received my 2NL, so I emailed KCC last week and got a reply that they posted it on March 17th and my interview had been scheduled for 5th May :eek::eek:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nar war for postal system in this country... But I'm a bit confused as to where to start, I want to start with the medicals as they take about two weeks, but I think you need the 2NL to tell you which doctors to use?

I read somewhere on the forum that it could be emailed to you? But am not sure if this email comes from KCC or from your country's embassy (am doing CP) In the message that KCC sent about the interview date they said to direct all further queries to the embassy where the interview is being held, so I'm not sure if I should contact KCC again or the Freetown embassy?

Also, trying to arrange affidavits of support for us, do we need one for our two year old?

Please let me know your thoughts, and thanks for the support.

How Long Does It Take To Do Medical Examination @ Kamoras (Nigeria)?

Hello house,

Pls I will like to know how long it takes in to do medical examination at Kamoras? I mean from the first appointment to the last appointment?

Thanks

@ phluck2, Can u pls be precise 'cos I want to know when to come home for my wife interview. Does it take more than a week or is it approx 2 weeks. Cheers

Ayoblack,
From what I even saw there at the hospital, they can hasten up your medicals if your visa appointment is very close to the date you appear for the medicals.
Meanwhile here is the number to the clinic 014612032, you can call them for further enquiries.
Best of luck.

@ fiso, Life is cool here. As for SSN, when I got here, I went to the Social Security Administration, they said I needed to be in the country for 10days to apply for SSN which i went back for on the 10th day, I got it a week after that. The GC took 3 weeks. You might need to go to school here to be able to get some jobs in some fields, even if u have schooled in Nigeria before.

Ayoblack,
From what I even saw there at the hospital, they can hasten up your medicals if your visa appointment is very close to the date you appear for the medicals.
Meanwhile here is the number to the clinic 014612032, you can call them for further enquiries.
Best of luck.

phluck2

Thanks. I will give them a call.

Hello People, any info any the release of notification for 2011 Selectees? We're waiting with bated breath.I believe this starts in April of every year.

Hello house,

Pls I will like to know how long it takes in to do medical examination at Kamoras? I mean from the first appointment to the last appointment?

Thanks
ayoblack, how long the medicals take depends on some factors .mainly the day/time interval from ur interview date and ur personality(in terms of patient-medical staff relation/rappour)
As you can see in my signature i finished my medicals within 3 days. started a day before my first interview then finished a day after same interview.

for everyone going for their interview tomorrow n thereafter i wish u all best of luck. may the almighty lord guide u in whatever u re been asked or you utter out.
for guys waiting to be current, i can imagine the anxiety now. i wish u all the best of luck in the forthcoming visa bulletin.
..to GOD BE THE GLORY, ALL THE TIME.