• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

@ Joequi, thanks I would get back to you once I get into both the medicals and police clearance, I am starting immediately and I would let you know, but I am skeptical about the attitude of the officers and securities of the American embassy regarding printing just an email to take along for interview, do you not think it is necessary to have KCC mail me with the 2ND NL again? or will the email suffice?

Also there is one last thing on my mind, I graduated from Obafemi Awolowo University in 2006, and my certificate is still not ready, but I have all other necessary documents including my NYSC discharge certificate, do you think it is okay to get a to whom it may concern from the university or is there another document that can cover for that? please advise on this too, cos I do not want anything to create problems for me.

Thanks.

@ Phluck, bammyrichie, Gasper, petit and prophet, please I need your input.

If you have your statement of result there is no problem; you are good to go.In my case, my statement of result was not ready,so i went with my transcripts and letter of to whom it may concern.But if you have your statement of result you dont need to bother.But i hope you know you need to go with your SSCE result not just your degree alone..Goodluck

Home Country : Nigeria
Entered DV lottery : 20th Nov 2008
CN: 2010AF00011***
NL dated : 15th Oct 2009
1ST NL received: 20 Oct 2009 ViA E-mail
Returned forms: 17 Nov 2009
Confirmed delivery: 3rd December2009
2nd NL recieved: 7th march 2010
Police Report complited: 16th march 2010
Started medicals: 16th March 2010
Completed Medicals:24th March 2010
Interview Datedl: 6th April 2010 waitng for the testimonies
Visa pick up: Waiting upon the lord who started it and he will complete it sure
POE: Waiting
G C & SSN : Waiting

Am a national diploma holder i need all your counselling and gauldinace in this room most especially @ Phluck, bammyrichie, Gasper, petit and prophet, please I need your input.
thanks.

Go with the certificate and your SSCE result.Revise your SSCE subjects especially the ones you had good grades on,then your school projects,matric number,your school motto and what have you.Just get prepared.Questions can come from anywhere.

In this month when we celebrate the resurrection of Christ, Success stories will resound as many times in this forum for all those having their interview and favour in the on coming bulletin for those who are yet to be current.Good luck to you all.

Many thanks phluck2 for your quick responses. Hmmm, I was born in the UK though, so I don't think the NCP certification will work - it's only for Naija, right? Don't know what to do....

ammeck09, sebulonde, help you guys, please. (only singling you out because I know you're current in May also :) what AOS forms did you use: I-134 or I-864? Alexee357, did you use one too?

Guys, this journey is a bit painful oh... I just cannot relax at all anymore, ever since I went current :( Right, I'm going to bite the bullet and email KCC about my interview date, wish me well!!

I wish you luck all the way. I know by God's grace success is sure.

Hello guys.hope everyone is cool in da house? Bet the anxiety would be high for those having there interview soon.wish everyone goodluck once again.
i received my visa today with no mistake on it ,praise be to the lord

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi switsalone,

Yes i sent one with me to my interview and it was collected. I use form I-134 and i advice that you go with one in other to be safe just in case. Also if you are doing CP, you use form I-134 whilst those doing Adjusting of Status use form I-864.

I am new in this thread, but to tell u what, I went with the form I-864 instead of the I-134 during my interview and they collected it. I met a certain guy at the embassy who got his visa without submitting any afffidavit of support. He picked his visa before i did, so what is important are the vital docs, education certs, medical results, police clearance, marriage certs.etc and leave the rest to God. During my interview in Accra Ghana I was asked only two(2) simple questions and I was through. it took me less than 3 mins. to get my visa pick up ticket. ...Prayer is the key. To God Be The Glory.........

Prophet Phluck,

We are now in a new month, please we need your prediction as usual.

Wishing those going for their interview this month ....... success.

Hello guys.hope everyone is cool in da house? Bet the anxiety would be high for those having there interview soon.wish everyone goodluck once again.

fiso,

congratessss, please extend my greetings to your wife.

In this month when we celebrate the resurrection of Christ, Success stories will resound as many times in this forum for all those having their interview and favour in the on coming bulletin for those who are yet to be current.Good luck to you all.

A big amem

Happy new month House, I wish everyone waiting to go for their interview the best of luck and those who are preparing to come to the US a safe and wonderful trip.

Now and forever!!!

Congratulations!!!

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

Happy new month House, I wish everyone waiting to go for their interview the best of luck and those who are preparing to come to the US a safe and wonderful trip.

Amen and Amen and Amen!!!

May it be done according to the words of your mouth.

Best of luck.

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

There is hope in the horizon this month.
I wish all that are waiting to be current luck as we expect the bulletin.
Predictions are welcome and mine will follow shortly.
Let us celebrate Easter with love and renew our commitment with God for He has made it possible for all of us to be this lucky.
I also wish those of us going for their interview in this Easter week success as the joy of the Lord will be their strength and guide them through.
Those that have been successful and are preparing to jet off are not left out as the good Lord will grant every one of us journey mercies.
Happy Easter Celebrations to all my wonderful forumites

hi petit. How is life in u.s? Thanks for ur prayers. just to ask how long it actually takes to get the SSN n GC after entry into u.s . Also how long do u think it can take to get a good job(pertaining to ones course of study), as i heard rate of unemployment is getting high.
goodluck to everyone once again.

Happy good friday to everyone in da house.phluck2, joequi, petit,smalllacrimose, crownedvictory, gasper2000 hope u guys are fine and ok. Just to say hi to u guys.
well my prediction for the next visa bulletin,think its june next:16,800.
Goodluck guys.

Happy good friday to everyone in da house.phluck2, joequi, petit,smalllacrimose, crownedvictory, gasper2000 hope u guys are fine and ok. Just to say hi to u guys.
well my prediction for the next visa bulletin,think its june next:16,800.
Goodluck guys.

fiso,

this your prediction is totally unacceptable, on what basis did you arrive at this conclusion?. However after careful analysis of previous years, from May upward the visa bulletin is somehow faster ---- i shall give my prediction on Tuesday 6th April, and of course the house will smile.

fiso,

this your prediction is totally unacceptable, on what basis did you arrive at this conclusion?. However after careful analysis of previous years, from May upward the visa bulletin is somehow faster ---- i shall give my prediction on Tuesday 6th April, and of course the house will smile.

joequi u don take grace from phluck b4 u wan predict sooo....lol. Goodluck guys in the bulletin

congrats for the visa.Ur mind is now at rest.Safe trip as you come over.

Hello guys,
I wish you all Good Friday and Happy Easter. Thanks to all those who wished and prayed for success for all those, including me, having their interview this month. My interview comes up on 12th April.
It shall be successful in the name that is above all other names, JESUS, amen. Thanks to all on this forum for your contributions. It helped me a lot in my preparations.
Goodluck and God's blessings to you all.