• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

ayoblack, how long the medicals take depends on some factors .mainly the day/time interval from ur interview date and ur personality(in terms of patient-medical staff relation/rappour)
As you can see in my signature i finished my medicals within 3 days. started a day before my first interview then finished a day after same interview.

Thanks fiso. I will try to be around at least 2 weeks to her interview. My wife had a baby boy on 1st of April so we're waiting to find out when it is safe to fly with the baby and her interview is schedule for 1st week of May.

How is ur preparation? Pls let me know which airline is the cheapest.
Cheers

Thanks fiso. I will try to be around at least 2 weeks to her interview. My wife had a baby boy on 1st of April so we're waiting to find out when it is safe to fly with the baby and her interview is schedule for 1st week of May.

Cheers

ayoblack,

congratulationsss for the new arrival and on the 1st day of April.

Remain bless.

Hello People, any info any the release of notification for 2011 Selectees? We're waiting with bated breath.I believe this starts in April of every year.

ferdiii,

just got info. that somebody in the States got her 1st letter 1st April.

Cheers

congrats for your new born baby

Hey house just got my GREEN CARD.

Now waiting for SSN.Was there earlier today they told me it is going to arrive in 2weeks!

fiso,

this your prediction is totally unacceptable, on what basis did you arrive at this conclusion?. However after careful analysis of previous years, from May upward the visa bulletin is somehow faster ---- i shall give my prediction on Tuesday 6th April, and of course the house will smile.

Fellow forumites,

like i promise that i shall release my prediction today, after some careful analysis of previous years, my prediction for this month bulletin that will be out on FRIDAY is within 17,500 - 18,200

House i need your inputs. PROPHET we are still expecting your prediction.

One love.

Originally Posted by ddoonn View Post
Home Country : Nigeria
Entered DV lottery : 20th Nov 2008
CN: 2010AF00011***
NL dated : 15th Oct 2009
1ST NL received: 20 Oct 2009 ViA E-mail
Returned forms: 17 Nov 2009
Confirmed delivery: 3rd December2009
2nd NL recieved: 7th march 2010
Police Report complited: 16th march 2010
Started medicals: 16th March 2010
Completed Medicals:24th March 2010
Interview Datedl: 6th April 2010 waitng for the testimonies
Visa pick up: Waiting upon the lord who started it and he will complete it sure
POE: Waiting
G C & SSN : Waiting

I gott to the embassy some minutes passs 7am and i was told by one nigeria lady to rescheduled my appointment to send e-mail to lagosiv@satae.gov

Fellow forumites,

like i promise that i shall release my prediction today, after some careful analysis of previous years, my prediction for this month bulletin that will be out on FRIDAY is within 17,500 - 18,200

House i need your inputs. PROPHET we are still expecting your prediction.

One love.

Joequi,
I can see the blood is very high.
I am happy with your prediction but dont you think its a little high? anyways that's the spirit as we must all get there.
I will follow you to predict between 17,450 - 17, 550.
I wish all those that have their interviews coming best of luck and also loads of luck to those waiting to be current. Those that are also preparing to travel are not left out as the godd Lord will surely grant them journey mercies..
It must come to pass

I gott to the embassy some minutes passs 7am and i was told by one nigeria lady to rescheduled my appointment to send e-mail to lagosiv@satae.gov

ddoon,
Was today you interview date?

ddoon,
I went thru your signature and saw that your interview was actually today. So sorry about that so I will advice you go ahead and re-schedule immediately without further delay.
I wish this will serve as a learning to other forumites that are waiting to go for their interviews, pls no african man time oh. Just get it at the back of your mind that na americn time so u must be there well ahead of time.
Best of luck.

Still no second NL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi fellow forumites

How di pressure??

Quick question: I still haven't received my 2NL and my interview is less than a month away:( Some-one ah beg please advice me on how to proceed?????

Who's interview is upcoming, good luck! Many prayers are with you, we shall all get there, AMEN.

Hi fellow forumites

How di pressure??

Quick question: I still haven't received my 2NL and my interview is less than a month away:( Some-one ah beg please advice me on how to proceed?????

Who's interview is upcoming, good luck! Many prayers are with you, we shall all get there, AMEN.

Send a mail to KCC requesting for the 2nd letter.

Thanks Joequi, I did, but KCC just replied saying to contact my country's embassy; is that the usual procedure?

I've mailed the embassy here in Freetown, and got an automated response saying they should respond WITHIN TWO WEEKS!! And that if I don't hear back from them after that time to send them the email again!!!! And they have cleverly not listed their contact number, they apparently 'deal more efficiently with your query by email!!!!!!!!!!' :mad:

Arghhhhhhhhhh, so stressed! How am I to go for medicals without letter??????:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::confused::confused: