• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Greeting Everyone,

I was directed by someone from DV 2009 Lucky winners forum, I need to have information about by DV status, I have not received my 2ND NL since I submitted back to KCC April last year, my case number is 2010AF00014***, I would like to know that I am current and to be contacted soon, as I check my home mailbox everyday with high expectation of being contcated by KCC with my 2ND NL. Please any information given would be useful, the "Joequi" who directedd me here asked me to contact KCC but I was otherwise informed that it may lead to me being disqualified from the program all together as strict instruction has been given that we should not contact them until we are contacted, except we wish to change some information filled on our form, such as marital status, change of mailing and residential address e.t.c.

I would apprecaite that someone provide me with some recent information regarding whether I am current or not.

Thanks

Greeting Everyone,

I was directed by someone from DV 2009 Lucky winners forum, I need to have information about by DV status, I have not received my 2ND NL since I submitted back to KCC April last year, my case number is 2010AF00014***, I would like to know that I am current and to be contacted soon, as I check my home mailbox everyday with high expectation of being contcated by KCC with my 2ND NL. Please any information given would be useful, the "Joequi" who directedd me here asked me to contact KCC but I was otherwise informed that it may lead to me being disqualified from the program all together as strict instruction has been given that we should not contact them until we are contacted, except we wish to change some information filled on our form, such as marital status, change of mailing and residential address e.t.c.

I would apprecaite that someone provide me with some recent information regarding whether I am current or not.

Thanks

Whales,
You are at the right place. Please try and create a signature for your profile so we can know your status always and you can get the right info.
To your case, Joequi gave you the right advice, your Case has been long current so you have to contact KCC immediate by email stating your case number and you date of birth, they will respond with all the information as it relates toy our case.
Please you have to be really fast about it so you can start all other processes that you are rrequired to go through prior to the visa interview proper.
I hope this help. No one is ever disqualified for contacting KCC.
Best of luck

This price is wonderful but right now it pretty high. How did you manage with the 15hrs stop in Doha?
Check out the facilities at Doha international airport u will discover that our MM is not worthy to be called a local airport talkless of an international one,i think that is one of the reason one can spend 15hours @ Doha, Shower,food,locker to keep ur luggage and access to internet @ little cost to u.Prophet Phluck2 Jehovah Jireh will surprise u,all the best .

Greeting Everyone,

Thanks
I will advise you to go with the advise given to your by my two honourable member of this house,Joequi and our dear Prophet in da house Phluck,we are not here to mislead one another but to support each others to succeed, as you can see testimony abounds all over this thread,forget about what people might be telling you outside this house and concentrateon the information u are given here trust me it will do you a lot of good.cheers.

Hello great forumites, how is everyone doing? I just pop in to say hello to everyone and also wish those that are current successful interviews. Those waiting, dont worry all will be in Jesus name, amen. Peace!
My dearest sis thanks for checking hope u're doing good,everything you touch in Tampa Florida will turn to gold in Jesus Name,Amen!

Check out the facilities at Doha international airport u will discover that our MM is not worthy to be called a local airport talkless of an international one,i think that is one of the reason one can spend 15hours @ Doha, Shower,food,locker to keep ur luggage and access to internet @ little cost to u.Prophet Phluck2 Jehovah Jireh will surprise u,all the best .

My brother thanks for the info.
Pls update your profile info now, how can u be still waiting for your 2nd NL when u are already in the States.

World's Five star QATAR for N129,200.....hope u GOOD

Guys i suspect something here i think mallam Danje is a qatari ambassador or perhaps he is a shareholder,because the way the man keep spreading the msg of the world's Five star abi na Gulder even the airline can't beat him,honestly u got me hooked already .

my brother thanks for the info.
Pls update your profile info now, how can u be still waiting for your 2nd nl when u are already in the states.

i claim it in jesus name my people the prophet have said it,with God all things are possible.4 d sake of others am still waiting 2 be current but according to our phrophet whom i so much have faith in d efficacy of his prophesies am already in yankee,can't wait for the fulfillment,thanks phluck.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks so much guys . u are all just too much.we are waiting patiently for tomorrow.
the load down testimony will be given as soon as its over.may the Almighty Lord do it for us all...AMEN
i wish everyone here goodluck.

My brother dotman,

You are doing us 'longer throat' on this Qatar airline, infact i am hooked. All of us shall be in Yankee in Jesus name.

One love.

My brother thanks for the info.
Pls update your profile info now, how can u be still waiting for your 2nd NL when u are already in the States.

Prophet,

please don't blame him na, what he SAW AND STILL SEING the day he landed in yankee has placed him in a state of 'BUDODO' (abeg the meaning no dey dictioneryooo na slangs) Hence it will take him some time.

There was this elderly woman, she had had the oppurtunity to travel to UK , Holland and SA. Her last son invited her to Los Angeles ,USA last 2 years . Did you know what she said to us when she came back, she said from US to heaven is very close, that it is not up to 7 km to heaven. Can you beat that? what she was saying in essence was that the country is so beutyful.

13th March 2010 02:07 PM #2610 andyj
Registered User Join Date Feb 2010
Posts 2 got into Atlanta few days ago. here's ma tips on travel:

qatar airways for 129,200 naira to washington DC (dulles international airport, IAD..airport code, lagos is LOS)

1st we left 9ja @bout 3pm, check-in startd @ 11am n stopped @1:50pm (lagos traffic can be funny, beta leave on time), spare a few naira notes for those begi begi 9ja customs if u like.

we landed in Qatar after 6hrs(about mig night in Doha..capital of Qatar i guess), doha is 2hrs ahead of 9ja and 8hrs ahead of US.

your ticket has a provision for a hotel accomodation somewhere in the town, but they won't allow 9ja pipl...wasn't bothered. i paid 40 dollars/6hrs to stay @ onyx lounge within the airport (upstairs...2wards the far right) till the next day.

no bed, jus put sits together n sleep. u lock away ur hand luggage in lockers like those outside banks in 9ja. eat n drink all u like, take a shower n stuffs, free internet...4 desktops provided, free WiFi on phones n laptops.

jus take note of ur departure time, usually @ GATE 14 for USA bound flights, sit around there! they may not announce, i didn't hear them announce it, but startd check-in 1hr ahead.

about 13hrs flight to IAD, don't try to eat everythn u ar served...personal opinion, might get u uncomfortable. was basically eatin lightly, drinkn more n weeing..easier!

on gettin to US, come n see! queue!! 3 other airlines landed bout same time..got off the queue afta bout 1hr, they checked my customs form, my envelope, my visa n stuffs.

go straight to B Exit section (A exit section is for countries with no worries, n usually bout 3 long queues) where u will be searched, yet again!

bottom line, with that ur green passport don't expect anything less than a total search whichever airport u go to. hence, if u ar bookin an inter-state flight, give enough time. i barely made it to

my flight, i was the last on board, they were waitin for me. i landed @ 2:30pm EST and had a flight to Atlanta @ 6:40pm, yet i had to ask pipl to excuse me cos i was goin to miss my flight and

they let me "jump" the queue at check-in.

good luck guyz!

ALL THINGS ARE YOURS......AMEN!
Last edited by andyj; 13th March 2010 at 02:09 PM.
Reply Reply With Quote
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My people this is what made me google Doha Airport and see for myself the type of facility available there since one is likely to spend longer hours awaiting the connecting flight to the States, like i said in my last posting am yet to be current hopefully in the next visa bulletin by the grace of God,at the same time am clinging to what Prophet Phluck said in faith.Lastly the original post copied by me was from ANDYJ. Cheers

Prophet,

please don't blame him na, what he SAW AND STILL SEING the day he landed in yankee has placed him in a state of 'BUDODO' (abeg the meaning no dey dictioneryooo na slangs) Hence it will take him some time.

There was this elderly woman, she had had the oppurtunity to travel to UK , Holland and SA. Her last son invited her to Los Angeles ,USA last 2 years . Did you know what she said to us when she came back, she said from US to heaven is very close, that it is not up to 7 km to heaven. Can you beat that? what she was saying in essence was that the country is so beutyful.

lol... By his grace we shall all confirm it ourselves.

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

There is only one sentence to members of this forum from the CO at every of our interviews: it is simply '' WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA''.
Just go and collect the visas and start stocking the drinks for the party.

I say a resounding amen to that!!!

Hello great forumites, how is everyone doing? I just pop in to say hello to everyone and also wish those that are current successful interviews. Those waiting, dont worry all will be in Jesus name, amen. Peace!

We are great!!! Thanks for popping in... amen to those good wishes... Gods grace always.

13th March 2010 02:07 PM #2610 andyj
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My people this is what made me google Doha Airport and see for myself the type of facility available there since one is likely to spend longer hours awaiting the connecting flight to the States, like i said in my last posting am yet to be current hopefully in the next visa bulletin by the grace of God,at the same time am clinging to what Prophet Phluck said in faith.Lastly the original post copied by me was from ANDYJ. Cheers

And our faith shall see us through!!!

Hey Good people!, my GREEN CARD was sent to me yesterday......I got in to America 07/03/2010 and by 23/03/2010 I have my GREEN CARD its really wonderful all GLORY AND PRAISE be to ALMIGHTY GOD for his DEVINE FAVOUR!......all things/Human in America are working for my Good.....

Wishing those awaiting to be current and those for interview GOD'S DEVINE FAVOUR.....He that started the GOOD WORK will PERFECT IT IN JESUS NAME AMEN!.
ALL THE BEST!

Hey Good people!, my GREEN CARD was sent to me yesterday......I got in to America 07/03/2010 and by 23/03/2010 I have my GREEN CARD its really wonderful all GLORY AND PRAISE be to ALMIGHTY GOD for his DEVINE FAVOUR!......all things/Human in America are working for my Good.....

Wishing those awaiting to be current and those for interview GOD'S DEVINE FAVOUR.....He that started the GOOD WORK will PERFECT IT IN JESUS NAME AMEN!.
ALL THE BEST!

Congratulations my brother, this will also help us settle the argument that was once in the forum that indeed one can get GC within a month.