• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Geat forumites thanks for all the good you guys are doing here and the assistnt.
I RECIEVED MY FIRST NL LATE BY OCTOBER AFTER SENDING KCC MAIL THAT I HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY NL THEM NOW SEND IT VIA MY E-MAIL BY OCTOBER 15 AND MY SECOND NL WAS SEND BY FEB 19 I RECIEVED SECOND NL AND NOW I HAVE BEEEN SCHEDULED BY APRIL FOR MY INTERVIEW, AND MY CASE NUMBER HAS PASS SINCE LAST YEAR MY CASE NUMBER IS 2010AF00011*** IS THERE STILL VISA AVAILABLE FOR ME SINCE MY CASE HAS BEEN SINCE LAST YEAR BUT I HAVE BEEN SCHEDULED FOR VISA APPOINTMENT.

Yes, you were scheduled an interview past when your case number became current because you returned your forms late. you should be fine, no need to worry, just prepare. If you read this thread, you will realize that there are people who submitted their forms late and had successful interviews. Please edit your signature as well

Geat forumites thanks for all the good you guys are doing here and the assistnt.
I RECIEVED MY FIRST NL LATE BY OCTOBER AFTER SENDING KCC MAIL THAT I HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY NL THEM NOW SEND IT VIA MY E-MAIL BY OCTOBER 15 AND MY SECOND NL WAS SEND BY FEB 19 I RECIEVED SECOND NL AND NOW I HAVE BEEEN SCHEDULED BY APRIL FOR MY INTERVIEW, AND MY CASE NUMBER HAS PASS SINCE LAST YEAR MY CASE NUMBER IS 2010AF00011*** IS THERE STILL VISA AVAILABLE FOR ME SINCE MY CASE HAS BEEN SINCE LAST YEAR BUT I HAVE BEEN SCHEDULED FOR VISA APPOINTMENT.

ab+eddy,
It will be nice to create a signature forself so we can see your details straight and offer concise advise.
Did you say you have been schedule for interview? if yes then there is a visa for you. Secondly if you have not been schedule for interview then just keep praying and be hopeful that you will be as your case number is really low and has become current already.
Best of luck

Hello everyone!! I stumbled across this site a few months back and have been a Peeping Tom since then :), getting to know most of you from afar, and screaming with joy at your successes, crazy, huh? Finally got round to registering today, as the reality of the journey begins to hit home. Should I apologize for joining this thread, I'm actually from Sierra Leone... but can't seem to find any of my countrymen around... Anyway.. just wanted to introduce myself, and wish each and everyone of us a successful interview! Bear with me if I end up asking silly questions... nar di anxiety...

CN: 2010AF00002***
First DV Entry: December 2008
Checked status online: July 2009
NL received via e-mail: August 2009
Returned forms: August 2009
Confirmed delivery: September 2009
2ND NL recieved: 1st March 2010
Police report: 4th March 2010
Started medicals: 3rd March 2010
Completed Medicals: 10th March 2010
2nd dose of immunization: 10th April 2010
Visa interview successful: 15th March 2010
Picked up visa: 22nd March 2010
POE:
SSN & GC received:

CN: 2010AF00002***
First DV Entry: December 2008
Checked status online: July 2009
NL received via e-mail: August 2009
Returned forms: August 2009
Confirmed delivery: September 2009
2ND NL recieved: 1st March 2010
Police report: 4th March 2010
Started medicals: 3rd March 2010
Completed Medicals: 10th March 2010
2nd dose of immunization: 10th April 2010
Visa interview successful: 15th March 2010
Picked up visa: 22nd March 2010
POE:
SSN & GC received:

congratulations mamma05........You can edit your signature by clicking on settings on top right corner of your screen and then scroll down, you will see edit signature on the left corner of your screen, you can copy and paste what you have right now as your signature.

@ what next!!! Time to pack your bags......Fly to USA....Congratulations :)

hello guys.
my wife was called very early today that we should come to the embassy this coming thursday .
we hope this is the final step.
thankyou guys for all ur prayers..

congrats!thursday would by His grace breed positive response..
hello guys.
my wife was called very early today that we should come to the embassy this coming thursday .

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – President Barack Obama, under pressure to keep a campaign promise to revamp U.S. immigration policy, embraced a "promising, bipartisan framework" on Thursday offered by two senior senators.

Obama said the proposal by Democrat Charles Schumer and Republican Lindsey Graham, which features a new identification card for U.S. citizens and legal immigrants who want a job, "can and should be the basis for moving us forward."

In an article posted online by The Washington Post, Schumer and Graham wrote "our immigration system is badly broken" and outlined a four-point plan to fix it.

In addition to the high-tech identification cards, they called for: bolstering border security, creating a new process for admitting temporary workers, and implementing a "tough but fair path to legalization for those already here."

While Obama has scrambled the past year to overhaul the healthcare system, immigration reform advocates complain he's failed to advance their issue.

In 2007, Congress rejected Republican President George W. Bush's plan to revamp immigration policy -- a heated issue that divided Americans in advance of the 2008 congressional and presidential elections.

Obama promised during his 2008 White House campaign to promptly tackle immigration, but critics complain that he has failed to do so.

Obama met last week with Schumer and Graham, and the White House said a sweeping agreement dealing with as many as 12 million illegal immigrants was unlikely to get through Congress without support from both parties. Such a measure would have difficulty advancing before November's congressional election.

ID CARD

A key provision in the Schumer-Graham proposal is a new high-tech, fraud-proof card that would feature a biological identifier, like fingerprints.

Employers would be required to swipe the card through a machine to confirm the person's identity and immigration status. Those who fail to comply would face fines, and repeat offenders could end up in prison.

Schumer and Graham also called for increased border patrols and bolstered domestic enforcement.

For the millions of illegal immigrants already in the United States, the senators suggested a path forward.

"They would be required to admit they broke the law and to pay their debt to society by performing community service and paying fines and back taxes," they wrote in the Post.

"These people would be required to pass background checks and be proficient in English before going to the back of the line of prospective immigrants to earn the opportunity to work toward lawful permanent residence," the two senators added.

The framework makes no mention of requiring illegal immigrants to return to their homeland and reapply for admission to the United States.

"Senators Schumer and Graham have produced a promising, bipartisan framework," Obama said in his statement.

"My administration will be consulting further with the senators on the details ... but a critical next step will be to translate their framework into a legislative proposal, and for Congress to act at the earliest possible opportunity."

(Editing by David Alexander and Chris Wilson)

Interesting, thanks for the info.

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

@ Ayo Black,
Hope you got to read the time sensitive suggestions I dropped for you on page 85... all the best.

Hello everyone!! I stumbled across this site a few months back and have been a Peeping Tom since then :), getting to know most of you from afar, and screaming with joy at your successes, crazy, huh? Finally got round to registering today, as the reality of the journey begins to hit home. Should I apologize for joining this thread, I'm actually from Sierra Leone... but can't seem to find any of my countrymen around... Anyway.. just wanted to introduce myself, and wish each and everyone of us a successful interview! Bear with me if I end up asking silly questions... nar di anxiety...

Amen... Welcome to the forum.

ALHAMDULILLAH, I ARRIVED WASHINGTON DC SAFELY YESTERDAY *19 MARCH 2010*......MEN THIS YANKEE NA WA O, ITS STILL LIKE A DREAM..... I REMEMBER WHEN I GOT MY FIRST NL, NOW I AM HERE, THIS IS SO GOOD. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU GOD.
ITS A BIT CHILL HERE, BUT OK, SUNNY ALSO. NICE CLEAR WEATHER..... LIGHT NEVER BLINK SINCE YESTERDAY O, VERY CLEAN STREETS.. NO OKADA, NO PURE WATER....MEN----- AM SHORT OF WORDS, WISH U ALL SUCCESS IN UR INTERVIEWZ, GUYZ WAITING TO BE CURRENT MAKE UNA no worry u shall all become current b4 SEPT, Amen.

Qatar, na real five star airline o, food like we were at sheraton or Eko hotel..... Qatar is Really Really nice, inflight entertainment wonderful over 200 movies/music......Would fly with them over and over again. Later Guyz.

Thank God for journey mercies Danje, wish you all the best.

hello guys.

By the grace of God, thursday shall be your day of victory.

Just hold unto your faith, God has finished it for you!!!