• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

@ Gasper 2000,
Ain't this great! You have made this change in level total and absolute. May the grace of God abide with you always, amen... we press on... hoping to join you, Phil, Danje and others in the land where the light does not blink.

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

hello guys.
my wife was called very early today that we should come to the embassy this coming thursday .
we hope this is the final step.
thankyou guys for all ur prayers..

fiso,

Go collect your visas, God has answered your prayers.

One love.

Hello everyone!! I stumbled across this site a few months back and have been a Peeping Tom since then :), getting to know most of you from afar, and screaming with joy at your successes, crazy, huh? Finally got round to registering today, as the reality of the journey begins to hit home. Should I apologize for joining this thread, I'm actually from Sierra Leone... but can't seem to find any of my countrymen around... Anyway.. just wanted to introduce myself, and wish each and everyone of us a successful interview! Bear with me if I end up asking silly questions... nar di anxiety...

U are very much welcome ,in this house we do not discriminate we are all brothers and sisters in pursuit of Happiness so feel at home,all the very best to my saro bobo.

hello guys.
my wife was called very early today that we should come to the embassy this coming thursday .
Here is the conclusion of the whole saga as soon as u guys turn up on thursday all that you will hear is CONGRATULATION WELCOME TO AMERICA,it is done my brother rejoice nothing will stop what God has ordained,all the best.

ALHAMDULILLAH, I ARRIVED WASHINGTON DC SAFELY YESTERDAY *19 MARCH 2010*......MEN THIS YANKEE NA WA O, ITS STILL LIKE A DREAM..... I REMEMBER WHEN I GOT MY FIRST NL, NOW I AM HERE, THIS IS SO GOOD. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU GOD.
ITS A BIT CHILL HERE, BUT OK, SUNNY ALSO. NICE CLEAR WEATHER..... LIGHT NEVER BLINK SINCE YESTERDAY O, VERY CLEAN STREETS.. NO OKADA, NO PURE WATER....MEN----- AM SHORT OF WORDS, WISH U ALL SUCCESS IN UR INTERVIEWZ, GUYZ WAITING TO BE CURRENT MAKE UNA no worry u shall all become current b4 SEPT, Amen.

Qatar, na real five star airline o, food like we were at sheraton or Eko hotel..... Qatar is Really Really nice, inflight entertainment wonderful over 200 movies/music......Would fly with them over and over again. Later Guyz.
Alhaji Danje,first it wuz my sallah ram am still yet 2 get it although u promise to bluetooth may be 2morrow now u don enter yankee,really so glad 2 see that dreams can come true,it was so yesterday,i join you to say may Allah be Praise for His grace upon your life,may everything you touch in that land become Gold,please do not forget those of us still waiting to be current and also those of us waiting to be interview. Cheers bro.

hello house, i need help with my affidavit of support. i would like to know if it is ok for my sponsor to email the AOS for me to print it out. will i be able to submit the emailed version to the embassy?

CN: 2010AF00031***
NL dated : 21st of March 2009
NL received:16th May 2009
Returned forms: 30th July 2009
2nd NL received: 3rd March 2009
Started medicals: 10th March 2009
Medicals completed: yet to pick results

@ Gasper 2000,
Ain't this great! You have made this change in level total and absolute. May the grace of God abide with you always, amen... we press on... hoping to join you, Phil, Danje and others in the land where the light does not blink.

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

thanks man, it is surely going to workout for you guys.We remain in prayers.

hello guys.

There is only one sentence to members of this forum from the CO at every of our interviews: it is simply '' WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA''.
Just go and collect the visas and start stocking the drinks for the party.

Hello everyone!! I stumbled across this site a few months back and have been a Peeping Tom since then :), getting to know most of you from afar, and screaming with joy at your successes, crazy, huh? Finally got round to registering today, as the reality of the journey begins to hit home. Should I apologize for joining this thread, I'm actually from Sierra Leone... but can't seem to find any of my countrymen around... Anyway.. just wanted to introduce myself, and wish each and everyone of us a successful interview! Bear with me if I end up asking silly questions... nar di anxiety...

Switsalone,
In this forum, no question is a silly one as we are here to learn and help one another. We are one big happy family destined for the USA.
So; Hakuna matata.
Best of Luck

I am happy for everybody that has won and for us that played for 2011,it is well and everything will work out for our own good....Amen...

Affidavit of Support

hello house, i need help with my affidavit of support. i would like to know if it is ok for my sponsor to email the AOS to me and if i will be able to submit the emailed version to the embassy?

Hello great forumites, how is everyone doing? I just pop in to say hello to everyone and also wish those that are current successful interviews. Those waiting, dont worry all will be in Jesus name, amen. Peace!

Affidavit of Support

hello house, i need help with my affidavit of support. i would like to know if it is ok for my sponsor to email the AOS to me and if i will be able to submit the emailed version to the embassy?

Abutay,
I think this varies from country to country.
For Nigeria at the moment this is no longer required.
Best of luck

Thank you so much for the warm welcome dotman, but I'm a saro tity oh :D
Am so sorry do pardon me once more u are welcome our gr8 saro tity our 2 countries shared a lot of history together and together we will all on this thread support each others to succeed.