• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

may God give everyone his or her visas and for those of us that filled the form last year our names will come out in jesus name amen! and that reminds me,does anyone know when the results will be out?

may God give everyone his or her visas and for those of us that filled the form last year our names will come out in jesus name amen! and that reminds me,does anyone know when the results will be out?

KCC would start posting winning notifications in March. Winners would receive their 1st NL from April until June/July.

Hey guys, sorry for I have been away from this forum for few days. I want to thank every member of this forum for being part of my successful interview, I do appreciate everyone's efforts and supports too. I am wishing those who are going for their interviews and those awaiting to be current best of luck and maybe you all find favor during your interviews.

KCC would start posting winning notifications in March. Winners would receive their 1st NL from April until June/July.

in addition to what my powerful Mykoko said, result will be released officially in February and posting winniing notification from March. However you can also confirm if you are selected by going online, say middle of February through any search engine- result for 2011 Dv lottery.

in addition to what my powerful Mykoko said, result will be released officially in February and posting winniing notification from March. However you can also confirm if you are selected by going online, say middle of February through any search engine- result for 2011 Dv lottery.

Here is the extract from the confirmation of entry once ur application was received by KCC

Thank you for your entry for the 2011 Diversity Visa Lottery.
Please either print this page or make a record of the confirmation number before closing this window. You will not be able to retrieve this number after you close this window.
You must retain your confirmation number in order to check your entry status using the internet. You may check back at this link http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC/ between July 1, 2010 and June 30, 2011 to determine whether your entry was selected for further processing in the 2011 DV Lottery. You will be required to enter your confirmation number in combination with other personal information in order to check on your entry status.

Hello house.i received a msg 4rum kcc dat my case is current 4 interview.dat i shld contact them again in 7 days time 4 my date.so house wat is next? I need prayers as wel. 2 rumuky,waheed,feamy. I congratulate u al.petit u hv bn silent 4 a while hope no probs.
GOD HAS DECREED IT THAT WE SHAL EXCEL,AND IT SHAL SURELY COME 2 PASS IN D LIVES OF EVERY1 IN DIS FORUM.

Congratulation 4 bin current. U don't really need 2 do anything than to wait and get ur date. Sorry which month are u current for? Cos this will make us to knw howfar u have gone, maybe time is for u or against u. Howfar wit all ur document, d police and d medical?
Petit, she is fine and ok. She's only finalizing her nxt step. God will c u thru. Amen

Thanks to everyone that has contributed to this forum, all the contribution and interview details taught us a lot before we left for our for example we learnt about what to go along with so we did no bother carrying our phones. Phones, mirrors, and metal or any object containing battery apart from your wrist watch will not be taken into the embassy, so while people were looking for where to keep their items we were only watching them.
We also arrived early and I believed that was why we were able to finish around 9.00am, we got to the embassy around 5.45am and met three persons before us, we decided to form a queue so that those coming later will join the queue but around 6.15 am the security guard announced that the 6.30am appointments should form another queue and that was when the whole line scattered because some of us were 7.00am.
Some minutes before 7.00am, we that had 7.00am appointments were told to form a queue, this we did and were directed to where we got our tag numbers, we got tag DV4, and there were others like IV visas.
After getting the tag number, we were directed to pass through the first security check where all your items were checked but before then the Guard directed every body to open all sealed envelop, do not throw away your small envelop inside the x-tray report, inside the interview area one girl was ask for her own and she couldn’t find it, possibly she opened her report and threw away her small envelop, some of our actions really shows how prepared and ready we are for the day, I was really embarrassed for the way she was going about her documents.
From the first security check which was opposite and outside the embassy building, we were taken inside the embassy premises where we were led to the payment point, we paid visa fees for two. Next was inside the room where our documents was first collected and checked. I noticed that only the principal winner education documents was needed, my husband was the winner, his birth certificate, education certificate(HND and Olevel only), police report, medical report was collected for check. All he had from his office and training experience was given back to him. Only a copy of my birth certificate and marriage certificate, police and medical report was collected, nothing on education or even work experience.
The interview went like this:
Consular: Good morning
My Husband: Good morning
Me: Good morning
Consular: Swear that you are going to tell the whole truth
My Husband: I swear
Me: I swear
Consular: What is you highest qualification?
My Husband: HND
Consular: You work, what are your job description like?
My Husband: I work for the state government and my job is blab la blab la …
Consular: Be specific and give me an example
My Husband: He gave examples
Consular: Where did you meet your husband?
Me: I told him.
Consular: And what happened next?
Me: We dated for some years
Me: We got married.
Consular: What kind of wedding did you do?
Me: Church wedding
Consular: Which Church?
Me: told him
Consular: How many rooms do you have in you house?
Me: I told him
Consular: Which of both families do you visit most?
Me: I said mine and he said why? we told him that my family is just the next town from where we live.
Consular: I have seen your job title, what do you really do?
Me: I told him about my job with a telecommunication company, he then asks if I can handle his phone and I said yes. He made joke of network always busy while I promised him that we are doing a lot of upgrades now.
Consular: Both of you are qualified, come to this location on this paper next week and collect your visas
My Husband: Thank you.
Me: Thank you

That was it !!!!!!!!!!!!! No question on SSCE certificate, no question on AOS form. Before the interview we‘ve heard a lot about the Arab guy and how nice he is. We prayed that he should be the one to attend to us and it work. He gave two persons he attended to before us visas and that gave us more confident when he called us.

Thanks again to everyone that contributed to this house, you may not know how useful you contributions might have gone but let’s keep it up.

CN: 2010AF00002xxx
NL dated: 20th of March 2009
NL received: 8th July 2009
Returned forms: 15th July 2009
Confirmed delivery 17th Sept 2009
2nd NL received: 8th Dec. 2009
Started medicals: 14th Dec. 2009
Succesful Visa interview: 14th January 2010
Visa collection: 21st January, 2010

Hi everyone,

I'm new here, im a winner of the dv 2010 case number 00018*** from nigeria. I like it here and all ya are doing
great in this forum. I hope to get answers to my worries in this forum with time.

Cheers.

Thanks to everyone that has contributed to this forum, all the contribution and interview details taught us a lot before we left for our for example we learnt about what to go along with so we did no bother carrying our phones. Phones, mirrors, and metal or any object containing battery apart from your wrist watch will not be taken into the embassy, so while people were looking for where to keep their items we were only watching them.
We also arrived early and I believed that was why we were able to finish around 9.00am, we got to the embassy around 5.45am and met three persons before us, we decided to form a queue so that those coming later will join the queue but around 6.15 am the security guard announced that the 6.30am appointments should form another queue and that was when the whole line scattered because some of us were 7.00am.
Some minutes before 7.00am, we that had 7.00am appointments were told to form a queue, this we did and were directed to where we got our tag numbers, we got tag DV4, and there were others like IV visas.
After getting the tag number, we were directed to pass through the first security check where all your items were checked but before then the Guard directed every body to open all sealed envelop, do not throw away your small envelop inside the x-tray report, inside the interview area one girl was ask for her own and she couldn’t find it, possibly she opened her report and threw away her small envelop, some of our actions really shows how prepared and ready we are for the day, I was really embarrassed for the way she was going about her documents.
From the first security check which was opposite and outside the embassy building, we were taken inside the embassy premises where we were led to the payment point, we paid visa fees for two. Next was inside the room where our documents was first collected and checked. I noticed that only the principal winner education documents was needed, my husband was the winner, his birth certificate, education certificate(HND and Olevel only), police report, medical report was collected for check. All he had from his office and training experience was given back to him. Only a copy of my birth certificate and marriage certificate, police and medical report was collected, nothing on education or even work experience.
Me: I said mine and he said why? we told him that my family is just the next town from where we live.
Me: I told him about my job with a telecommunication company, he then asks if I can handle his phone and I said yes. He made joke of network always busy while I promised him that we are doing a lot of upgrades now.
Consular: Both of you are qualified, come to this location on this paper next week and collect your visas

That was it !!!!!!!!!!!!! No question on SSCE certificate, no question on AOS form. Before the interview we‘ve heard a lot about the Arab guy and how nice he is. We prayed that he should be the one to attend to us and it work. He gave two persons he attended to before us visas and that gave us more confident when he called us.

Thanks again to everyone that contributed to this house, you may not know how useful you contributions might have gone but let’s keep it up.

And that was just God's favour in action.
My sister congrats and best of luck in the steps ahead

Hi everyone,

I'm new here, im a winner of the dv 2010 case number 00018*** from nigeria. I like it here and all ya are doing
great in this forum. I hope to get answers to my worries in this forum with time.

Cheers.

Welcome to the forum.
Pls try and create a signature just like mine and I assure you that this is the right place to be, where all you questions will be answered.

I have to congratulate the two of you for your successful interview. God has open a way for both of you and will continue to guide and protect you in all your endeavours.

rumuky congrats once again.u knw i wil b entering as a couple just like u.i am really hpy 4 ur update.bt i am a little confused about dir AOS of a thing.sm ppl say its compulsory while others say it is not.pls rumuky i want u 2 do me a favour.can u snd me ur phone number? To jolomirapheal@yahoo.com i want 2 ask about sm issues dat are really bothering my mind.

Congratulations on the success of your interview... I am really happy for you and I pray for more great news like this in the house... Cheers