• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Happy birthday to you brother. I wish you long life and prosperity and a successful visa interview.

Interestingly, yesterday 13th was my birthday but I traveled out of base so couldn't inform the house. I really enjoyed myself with when I got back in the evening. It's not to late guys, I have already bluetooth some rice & chicken for the whole house, you all should have received them by now - enjoy yourself my people :) :)

Joequi, I need a plate of isi ewu from you. :p

Happy belated birthday Ajaylagos!!!

Happy Birthday January People !! mine was on the 11th Jan and crowned it with a successful interview this morning. Me and my husband had a divine favoured interview this morning and wil be collecting our visa next wk. Following the tradition of the house, I wil stil give details of how it happened

Congratulations rumuky..........................:)

I'd like to share my interview experience;sorry it took a while but ere it is...
my interview was scheduled for the 7th of January
i arrived lagos on the 4th...had my 2nd appointment at Kamorras on the 5th n oh! d injections hurt so bad..
got to the embassy on the 7th for my interview appointment which was for 7am..
It rained that morning wen i got there for 6:30am
joined a devastatingly long queue...got in eventually..heard my number after another long waiting period..
this was our conversation after d fingerprint scanning and all:
c/o:what r your names?
me: answered correctly
c/o: how old r u?
c/o: what did u study?
me:accounting
c/o: what is depreciation?
c/o: how do u compute the straight line method of calculating depreciation?
me: (i thought hard n cuz i was already nervous i replied) sorry,i don't know ma
c/o: what r the items on a balance sheet?
c/o: give one item under long term liabilities?
me: i answered
c/o: if your expenses r more than your income,what do u call it?
c/o: give me a min
me: thank u ma......(waited)
c/o: congrats...............(we all know d rest)
if it were not for the glass that separates us,honestly i wanted to scream and jump on the very kind lady that day...

Was told to go pick up my visa on d 14th...
Today,the LORD has blessed me with my own American Visa..
my joy remains countless...
'The Lord is truly on my side, i will not fear,what can man do unto me?'
Psalm.118:6 :cool::)

1st NL received 24th April 2009
Replied on 1st May 2009
2nd NL received on 21st Dec 2009
1st Med Appt on 29th Dec 2009
2nd Med Appt on 5th Jan 2010
Interview on 7th Jan 2010 (SUCCESSFUL)
Picked Visa on the 14th Jan 2010

PRAISE THE LORD....for he is good and his mercies endures forever

Congratulation to you my brother, Baba God don butter your bread, so no more shaking just move on and enjoy "the head of your life" :)

I read Accounting as well and how I wish such questions would be repeated for me when I'm due.

Could you please tell us some other stuffs you experienced or noticed (like other peoples interviews) while waiting for your number?

Big congrats man, cheers.

@ femmeaqua and rumuky, Congratulations! Thanks to u femmeaqua for the talkscript and rumuky we are awaiting urs oh. All the best!

Happy Birthday January People !! mine was on the 11th Jan and crowned it with a successful interview this morning. Me and my husband had a divine favoured interview this morning and wil be collecting our visa next wk. Following the tradition of the house, I wil stil give details of how it happened

Eeehhhh, Baba God is just toooooo much. All we have to say is thank you Lord. We are all happy for your family.

Femmeaqua, rumuky--Congratulations.
Happy Birthday--Joequi*rumuky*Ajaylagos*and ofcourse Me. Am january too. Wot a wonderful Month.
Wishing us ALL d very BEST...

Femmeaqua, rumuky--Congratulations.
Happy Birthday--Joequi*rumuky*Ajaylagos*and ofcourse Me. Am january too. Wot a wonderful Month.
Wishing us ALL d very BEST...

@danje, thanx & how u doing? How is d whole preparation towards jetting out?

When is your day in January? Don't know if it's in arrears or advance, anyhow congratulations and wishing u all d very best in life.

@danje, thanx & how u doing? How is d whole preparation towards jetting out?

When is your day in January? Don't know if it's in arrears or advance, anyhow congratulations and wishing u all d very best in life.

Jan,,5th.thanks**Travelin soon, by God Grace.

Congratulations 2 all who have been successful.feamea,rumuky i am so happy 4 u.my prayer is dat u we shal al succeed wen we get there.great forumite pls pardon me 4 not posting lately.i hv bn very busy dat is y. But i hv bn following with every bit of info here.
GOD HAS DECREED IT AND IT SHALL SURELY COME 2 PASS. Stil waiting for my 2nd nl.

@dotman thanx our God is faithful to complete what he started when i was selected without knowing someone somewhere played d lottery for me.to all d Jan pips,happy birthday in arrears n advance.

I'd like to share my interview experience;sorry it took a while but ere it is...
i arrived lagos on the 4th...had my 2nd appointment at Kamorras on the 5th n oh! d injections hurt so bad..
joined a devastatingly long queue...got in eventually..heard my number after another long waiting period..
me: (i thought hard n cuz i was already nervous i replied) sorry,i don't know ma
if it were not for the glass that separates us,honestly i wanted to scream and jump on the very kind lady that day...

'The Lord is truly on my side, i will not fear,what can man do unto me?'
Psalm.118:6 :cool::)

1st NL received 24th April 2009
Replied on 1st May 2009
2nd NL received on 21st Dec 2009
1st Med Appt on 29th Dec 2009
2nd Med Appt on 5th Jan 2010
Interview on 7th Jan 2010 (SUCCESSFUL)
Picked Visa on the 14th Jan 2010

PRAISE THE LORD....for he is good and his mercies endures forever

Just like that, honestly this house is highly favoured. God is in control.

Congratulationsssssssssss-Yanke guy.

Happy birthday to you brother. I wish you long life and prosperity and a successful visa interview.

Interestingly, yesterday 13th was my birthday but I traveled out of base so couldn't inform the house. I really enjoyed myself with when I got back in the evening. It's not to late guys, I have already bluetooth some rice & chicken for the whole house, you all should have received them by now - enjoy yourself my people :) :)

Joequi, I need a plate of isi ewu from you. :p

Thanks,and happy birthday tooo. for the isi ewu no 'shacken'

Happy Birthday January People !! mine was on the 11th Jan and crowned it with a successful interview this morning. Me and my husband had a divine favoured interview this morning and wil be collecting our visa next wk. Following the tradition of the house, I wil stil give a low down of how it happened

Thanks, and happy bithday too and a very very very very------ big congratulationssssssss.

Happy birthday january ppl and congrats to those u just had successful interviews. Wishing all of us still waiting to be current all the bestand those who have their interviews in the coming weeks success

Congrats, your interview looks simple than some of them I've read on this forum. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Happy birthday to January people, Long life and more success... Goodluck to those who are current in the month of January.. and congratulations to all those who have been successful...