• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Guys, I am really here to share the good news with you my great forum mates.

ASIAN LADY: GOOD MORNING
ME: GOOD MORNING
ASIAN LADY: You are here because you won the DV LOTTERY
ME: Yes
ASIAN LADY: Raise your right hand to swear that you will say the truth
ME: I swear
ASIAN LADY: What is your name
ME: BLAH BLAH
ASIAN LADY: When were you born
ASIAN LADY: How old are you
ASIAN LADY: You had E8 in your biology
ME: Yes, which is why I had to go for mechanical engineering at Lagos state
polytechnic cause I'm not good in biology.
ASIAN LADY: Okay, in Chemistry. What subject were you taught in school
ME: Thermodynamics, first and second laws. Acid and Base, Atomic number, periodic table.
ASIAN LADY: Okay, Maths 11*11
ME: 121
ASIAN LADY: 49 DIVIDE 7
ME: 7
ASIAN LADY: You are qualified for the DV Visa come next week to pick up your visa.

ONLY ONE PERSON WAS DENIED TODAY BY THE ASIAN LADY BECAUSE HE COULDN'T SOLVE A SIMPLE MATHS. Others come pickup your visa next week.

More so, I got to the embassy very late. I was the last to be interviewed by the ASIAN LADY. A lot of holdup today, i had to asked my e-taxi driver to stop at Adeniji lagos for me to get a bike. I got to the embassy around few minutes to 8am.

Guys, Prayer is the master key. I was not even ask why my middle name was not on my passport, or what happened when I applied for Non-immigrant visa

NL Got to KCC 25/June via FEDEX
Started medicals: 09/Dec/2009
Completed Medicals: Waiting
2nd NL recieved: 23/12/2009
Interview successful: 11/01/2010------------------------thank GOD

God has done it again my people, help me praise God. I had a successful interview today going to pick my visa next week tuesday guys. I'm using my phone, I'll tell you more later today. One love

Congrats waheed1 am so happy for you and I thank God for more of this to come on this forum by the grace of almighty Allah

ME: Thermodynamics, first and second laws. Acid and Base, Atomic number, periodic table.
ASIAN LADY: You are qualified for the DV Visa come next week to pick up your visa.

ONLY ONE PERSON WAS DENIED TODAY BY THE ASIAN LADY BECAUSE HE COULDN'T SOLVE A SIMPLE MATHS. Others come pickup your visa next week.

Wheed1,

We are proud of you, the interview was pretty good and short.

All hail the Asian Lady.

Have a lovely day and go celebrate. I'm still in the village sha.

NL Got to KCC 25/June via FEDEX
Started medicals: 09/Dec/2009
Completed Medicals: Waiting
2nd NL recieved: 23/12/2009
Interview successful: 11/01/2010------------------------thank GOD

Waheed,
In this forum God is completely in charge and you can see how he made everything beautiful for you.
Once he goes before you the storm is calm and success is always the result.
Congrats my brother

Wheed1,

We are proud of you, the interview was pretty good and short.

All hail the Asian Lady.

Have a lovely day and go celebrate. I'm still in the village sha.

Joequi,
I think we should all hail JESUS for the asian lady was just the vehicle to communicate the miraculous working of God

@Waheed
congrats!We thank God for everything.Prayer truly is the key.Now you can relax your mind and begin to plan for the next step.Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT TO US BUT TO HIS NAME GIVE THE GLORY

Last edited by a moderator:

congrats waheed1 God is indeed faithful to us on this forum.celebrate n prepare 4 d new life ahead.For those of us who are left dis month we would all sing a song of success.

congrats waheed1 God is indeed faithful to us on this forum.celebrate n prepare 4 d new life ahead.For those of us who are left dis month we would all sing a song of success.

tweeney,

You will get there in Jesus name, extraordinary favor will be yours.

Come 25th we shall all congratulate you for His wonderful mercy and favor upon your life.

One Love.

Joequi,
I think we should all hail JESUS for the asian lady was just the vehicle to communicate the miraculous working of God

Phluck2,

You are perfectly correct, all honour and adoration must be given to Jesus for using the Asian Lady to forfill His purpose for our life.

All hail JESUS CHRIST for using ASIAN lady to bless our brothers and sisters in this forum. But ofcourse greater testimonies will be coming from this house in Jesus name==Amem,

God has done it again my people, help me praise God. I had a successful interview today going to pick my visa next week tuesday guys. I'm using my phone, I'll tell you more later today. One love

Congrats waheed1, God has done it for you and will continue to favour all His children. I'm happy for you.

Congrats Waheed1! we thank to God.

Congratulations to u waheed1. God has done for u. Congrats to u once again.

Waheed1, congratulations to u my man. I'm very, very, very ....... happy for you.

God is surely in our midst.

WE ARE THE CHOSEN ONE
I just want to appreciate the work of God in this house,He is a Faithful God;congratulation to waheed1 what God has done for u during that interview was just the beginining of His favour in your life and long may it last!,enjoy.For the rest of us yet to be current and for those who are preparing for their interview all i can say is that rely on God totally and He will come through for us.This house is the place to be,WE ARE INFACT THE CHOSEN ONE.Have a good week everyone!.

WE ARE THE CHOSEN ONE
I just want to appreciate the work of God in this house,He is a Faithful God;congratulation to waheed1 what God has done for u during that interview was just the beginining of His favour in your life and long may it last!,enjoy.For the rest of us yet to be current and for those who are preparing for their interview all i can say is that rely on God totally and He will come through for us.This house is the place to be,WE ARE INFACT THE CHOSEN ONE.Have a good week everyone!.

My brother man dotman,
You have said it all, this is a forum where God is the only HEAD. Once you are here your worries are over.
Success to those whose interviews are around the corner and best of luck to all of us that are still waiting.