• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

The number is poor this time.@Smallacrimose,Dotman and others just relax.God wil fix u guys in the right month.No fear at all,we still have 6months.

@Phluck2
Oboy i don dey suspect u....lol.Maybe time don reach wen u go dey predict interview questions...lol.Welldone.Have u heard 4rm kcc?

lol...am thinking the same thing

Smalllacrimose,
Dont worry you are going to be current in the next bulletin, just continue to prepare like you are currently doing as my next prediction is going to make a lot of the forumites smile. Although I already have the figures but I will keep it close to my chest until the eve of the next release.

@Phluck2
Oboy i don dey suspect u....lol.Maybe time don reach wen u go dey predict interview questions...lol.Welldone.Have u heard 4rm kcc?

My brother Gasper,
e never reach like that oh na just interpolation of historical data. I have not contacted KCC but I sure will by next week and I will hala you whatever their response may be.

I really believe bomber boy has got a lot to do with how slow the bulletin is or what do u think phluck2 though there is always a freeze in the bulletin around this period.I hope its better than this next month which seems like forever for me right now. So phluck2 give us peek of wat april looks like now. Too anxious especially wen I know someone has an idea of wat it is.

I really believe bomber boy has got a lot to do with how slow the bulletin is or what do u think phluck2 though there is always a freeze in the bulletin around this period.I hope its better than this next month which seems like forever for me right now. So phluck2 give us peek of wat april looks like now. Too anxious especially wen I know someone has an idea of wat it is.

Solaonil,
I am not quite sure bomber boy like you called him has anything to do with yet but u know never know with his confession that there are some 20 more guys like him out there waiting to strike, well u know what that means for Nigeria.
Anyways that aside my look into the crystal balls is quite good for the next bulletin where there will be a 4 digit number move that's all I can say for now.
I wish all our brothers and sisters who have interviews this week luck as we are waiting for their testimonies.

Thanks phluck2 well I guess all we can do is pray and hope for the best in the coming months am not so +ve about next month though cos I feel the number might not move at all and this is just based on studying previous years especially last year. Well I maybe right and I maybe wrong but I hope for the best. All the best to all those going for interviews in the weeks to come.

Last edited by a moderator:
HAPPY SUNDAY
This is just to say happy Sunday to you all,my shout out also goes to my brother Bammy, hope all is well? Petit, how far,if it is about the other thing (Koko)don't worry,He will supply all your needs according to His Riches in glory, Waheed1 we are standing by you, He's got your back,He will surely prove himself mighty on your behalf this week your hope will not be disappointed,Gasper my brother no long thing,how is the preparation going? all is well, peace to the house in general.

Thanks phluck2 well I guess all we can do is pray and hope for the best in the coming months am not so +ve about next month though cos I feel the number might not move at all and this is just based on studying previous years especially last year. Well I maybe right and I maybe wrong but I hope for the best. All the best to all those going for interviews in the weeks to come.

My guy,
Lets me optimistic and and keep a positive attitude towards it.
Like I said earlier there will be a significant move in number do not fret.
Best of luck to all that are going for interviews trhis week

My guy,

lol it is well :)

Happy Sunday to everyone, I was just thinking of Bammyrichie and Freedom...How are you guyz?

My guy,

Guys,

Phluck2 is telling us the truth, next month bulletin will be ok for the house. There will be significant improvement and we shall all rejoice.

Success for those going for their interview this month.

Last edited by a moderator:
HAPPY SUNDAY
This is just to say happy Sunday to you all,my shout out also goes to my brother Bammy, hope all is well? Petit, how far,if it is about the other thing (Koko)don't worry,He will supply all your needs according to His Riches in glory, Waheed1 we are standing by you, He's got your back,He will surely prove himself mighty on your behalf this week your hope will not be disappointed,Gasper my brother no long thing,how is the prepa

Happy Sunday to everyone.. @ Dotman.. thanks for checking by..cheers

hi guys
sorry for the long absence. Haven't been around for sometime now, Well am back and hope to contribute frequently.

God has done it again my people, help me praise God. I had a successful interview today going to pick my visa next week tuesday guys. I'm using my phone, I'll tell you more later today. One love

God has done it again my people, help me praise God. I had a successful interview today going to pick my visa next week tuesday guys. I'm using my phone, I'll tell you more later today. One love

Waheed1,

i am very happy for you, congratsssssssss.

However kindly down load your interview experience.

One Love.

Waheed,
Congratulations.
This is a wonderful testimony to start the week.
Please lets have your experience.
Once again congrats and glory to God almighty.