• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

@Ayoblack,

Act without delay on what dotman said about the police report and what Smallacrimose also said concerning Affidavit of support for interview in London, they usually ask for it in London.

With those English language expressions, I dobut you could convince anyone with your O'level and A'level grades and their supporting documents. Am afraid it may have been over. Embassy Lagos has the final say once it comes to DV lottery, because KY has never seen you and ur documents and will never and will never be able to assess you all around.One can get qualified via needed jobs but you get to check labor dept. demands first. Someone I know went in being a fashion designer and she was denied and that was after paying visa fees, doing medicals, getting passports and miscellany for family of seven.

Well, it is very unfortunate that Nigerians get pruned at the US Embassy. We cook doucments and go to Embassies to go stuck. Am not unsympathetic but let the truth be told. I've someone that wants to register for UTME, she was avoiding anything math or majors that will involved math, I asked her why seeing she has C5 in Math from WAEC and she told me it was EXPO.

To be frank if the Embassy doubts you, they will like to have to tie you to something provable and am not unaware that the rush to get out of this stench (Country) helps their behavior.Eagerness to get out is one of the reasons folks are saying Thank God and by His Grace as if America is heaven.If your documents are forged and you were told to go and come back, don't just waste anybody's time and resources.[/

Ferdii,Be Nice!!!! his english must have been as a result of his state of mind and how do you come about result forgery,we can all say it as it is but sometimes you have to feel what the other person is going through,it is very easy to BECOME AN ARMCHAIR CRITIC,but who feels it knows it more.:cool:

With those English language expressions, I dobut you could convince anyone with your O'level and A'level grades and their supporting documents. Am afraid it may have been over. Embassy Lagos has the final say once it comes to DV lottery, because KY has never seen you and ur documents and will never and will never be able to assess you all around.One can get qualified via needed jobs but you get to check labor dept. demands first. Someone I know went in being a fashion designer and she was denied and that was after paying visa fees, doing medicals, getting passports and miscellany for family of seven.

Well, it is very unfortunate that Nigerians get pruned at the US Embassy. We cook doucments and go to Embassies to go stuck. Am not unsympathetic but let the truth be told. I've someone that wants to register for UTME, she was avoiding anything math or majors that will involved math, I asked her why seeing she has C5 in Math from WAEC and she told me it was EXPO.

To be frank if the Embassy doubts you, they will like to have to tie you to something provable and am not unaware that the rush to get out of this stench (Country) helps their behavior.Eagerness to get out is one of the reasons folks are saying Thank God and by His Grace as if America is heaven.If your documents are forged and you were told to go and come back, don't just waste anybody's time and resources.[/

Ferdii,Be Nice!!!! his english must have been as a result of his state of mind and how do you come about result forgery,we can all say it as it is but sometimes you have to feel what the other person is going through,it is very easy to BECOME AN ARMCHAIR CRITIC,but who feels it knows it more.:cool:

Dotman,
You are very correct, I think Ferdii was a little too hard on the line he took. We all make mistakes and like u said its very possible for the guy's english to be like that cos of the state of his visa denial. I know at times we do have reservations about some postings but we should always exercise restraint
Please lets always keep it mild with ourselves as we are all one big happy family.
One love

looking forward to 2morrow with great hope and anticipation,hope you have sorted out your ticket for March?am sure by God grace all is set!!:cool:

No, still waiting to be current first & getting an appointment for medicals from kamorass before ticket will be sorted out. Hopefully its not too expensive

Joequi,
Its a tough one but I will try and predict.
Cut off for march will between 14300 - 14400
Its just a prediction any one can add a voice

chei phluck, this number is too low. Hopefully naija gets favored tomorrow. How did u come up with this prediction. Looking at previous years, it is possible. The numbers sometimes get stuck around jan/feb/march but this year will be different. The fiscal year already started good, it must end well for all of us.

I have attached a visa bulletin table i made a while back.

chei phluck, this number is too low. Hopefully naija gets favored tomorrow. How did u come up with this prediction. Looking at previous years, it is possible. The numbers sometimes get stuck around jan/feb/march but this year will be different. The fiscal year already started good, it must end well for all of us.

I have attached a visa bulletin table i made a while back.

Smalllacrimose,
I appreciate the good work you have done in putting these info together. My prediction is actually based on historical data and some other factors. Its pretty conservative but am quite sure it should be in the region of 14350 - 14400 which I believe is quite likely to be.

Smalllacrimose,
I appreciate the good work you have done in putting these info together. My prediction is actually based on historical data and some other factors. Its pretty conservative but am quite sure it should be in the region of 14350 - 14400 which I believe is quite likely to be.

uhmm, we'll see tomorrow. After looking the numbers, it is possible(I have been having the same feeling/numbers but hopefully its doesnt come true). Dotman said 17000 & Ajaylagos said 15000+

I will go with Dotman....His number is more pleasing to my eyes

Last edited by a moderator:
uhmm, we'll see tomorrow. After looking the numbers, it is possible(I have been having the same feeling/numbers but hopefully its doesnt come true). Dotman said 17000 & Ajaylagos said 15000+

I will go with Dotman....His number is more pleasing to my eyes

Smalllacrimose,
Its not about pleasing the eyes but rather reality, you better follow who know road oh. If u read my last prediction you will know what I mean.
Dont worry we will all be current by His grace.

@Ayoblack,

Act without delay on what dotman said about the police report and what Smallacrimose also said concerning Affidavit of support for interview in London, they usually ask for it in London.

Thanks for ur concern. Does anybody know if somebody in Nigeria (like my uncle) could provide affidavit of support for me OR must it be from someone in the US?

Cheers

@ Ayoblack,as you reside in the U.k i will suggest you go through the Nigerian High Commission in London, they will help you to obtain the Police report,the previous one you had i think is only valid for six month, so look at the date you obtain the previous one if it is still within six month then you do not have to obtain a new one. I think the one you did in october last year is still valid till April;thank God your interview is due in February the nigerian police report is o.k as it is ,just ensure you have the one from U.K police.All the very best.:cool:

Thanks for ur concern. Does anybody know if somebody in Nigeria (like my uncle) could provide affidavit of support for me OR must it be from someone in the US?

Cheers

Smalllacrimose,

I go with phluck2, his last prediction was just too perfect.

Lets see how it goes tommorrow.

i say a very big sorry for what happened to you. it also happen to my younger brother but he still move on with life though its not easy when one think off the money spent and the pscychological effect.
you were denied visa because the letter given to you shows that you did not meet the minimum education requirement. the way i think off it, three things might have happened
1. may be you do not have the basic minimum education requirement that is 5 credits in neco ,waec or gce. even if you are a prof. in the best university in the world but do not have the basic minimum requirement ,you would be denied visa.
2. may be you presented result that is fake and they got to know about it through online checking.
3. you may actually have the 5 credits required and other qualification but might not be able to defend it when you were asked questions that pertain to it.
this is not the end of your life. common match onnn.

I'm among those selected for the 2010 dv lottery. i was at lagos embassy at the day of my interview all my document is with me but the ico said i'm not education qualified after going through all my document. to demostrate that i was qualified i present not only my GCE but with my university degree. i have sent mail to kkc and they said i should write the embassy, but the embassy said the case have been close. i paid 37200.00 for i and my family 3 people. i dont no what to do again. my mail address is okun_fola@yahoo.com.

i say a very big sorry for what happened to you. it also happen to my younger brother but he still move on with life though its not easy when one think off the money spent and the pscychological effect.
you were denied visa because the letter given to you shows that you did not meet the minimum education requirement. the way i think off it, three things might have happened
1. may be you do not have the basic minimum education requirement that is 5 credits in neco ,waec or gce. even if you are a prof. in the best university in the world but do not have the basic minimum requirement ,you would be denied visa.
2. may be you presented result that is fake and they got to know about it through online checking.
3. you may actually have the 5 credits required and other qualification but might not be able to defend it when you were asked questions that pertain to it.
this is not the end of your life. common match onnn.

Well from my own little experience, I think if @fola4me can explain what really went wrong or give the house the details of his/her interview @ the embassy then we can be able to help out.