• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

IN FEW HOURS TIME

House i respect every predicition but the race of life is not to the fastest but God that showeth mercy.I am praying that may His will Be done in our lives today.There is a lot of happening behind the scene in the lives of different members of the house am praying that may God come through for us all today,Phluck2 predicted 14350-14400, while my good freind Ajaylagos predicted 15000+ and 17000 from me and smalllacrimose even have to provide a data!!,God Just have to proof Himself Mighty on our behalf: to those of us that will be current in this one all the very best.Cheers.

i say a very big sorry for what happened to you. it also happen to my younger brother but he still move on with life though its not easy when one think off the money spent and the pscychological effect.
you were denied visa because the letter given to you shows that you did not meet the minimum education requirement. the way i think off it, three things might have happened
1. may be you do not have the basic minimum education requirement that is 5 credits in neco ,waec or gce. even if you are a prof. in the best university in the world but do not have the basic minimum requirement ,you would be denied visa.
2. may be you presented result that is fake and they got to know about it through online checking.
3. you may actually have the 5 credits required and other qualification but might not be able to defend it when you were asked questions that pertain to it.
this is not the end of your life. common match onnn.
Thank you! But why is it very difficult to say things as they are in Nigeria? That place is not meant for dullards or forgers.I do not know for sure what happened there.But let's say the truth of what transpired all the time instead trying to heap blames on the Interviewers. You've to take your pass through composure, good documents and good presentation.God is always by our sides.Am not perfect oh my people, but I love perfection. I may have been harsh but someone got to be to avoid recurrence.
Right now am processing Canadian PR, and it is for efficient working adults.

i say a very big sorry for what happened to you. it also happen to my younger brother but he still move on with life though its not easy when one think off the money spent and the pscychological effect.
you were denied visa because the letter given to you shows that you did not meet the minimum education requirement. the way i think off it, three things might have happened
1. may be you do not have the basic minimum education requirement that is 5 credits in neco ,waec or gce. even if you are a prof. in the best university in the world but do not have the basic minimum requirement ,you would be denied visa.
2. may be you presented result that is fake and they got to know about it through online checking.
3. you may actually have the 5 credits required and other qualification but might not be able to defend it when you were asked questions that pertain to it.
this is not the end of your life. common match onnn.
Thank you! But why is it very difficult to say things as they are in Nigeria? That place is not meant for dullards or forgers.I do not know for sure what happened there.But let's say the truth of what transpired all the time instead trying to heap blames on the Interviewers. You've to take your pass through composure, good documents and good presentation.God is always by our sides.Am not perfect oh my people, but I love perfection. I may have been harsh but someone got to be to avoid recurrence.
Right now am processing Canadian PR, and it is for efficient working adults.

@ Ferdii it seems as if you do not understand the purpose of this thread,in as much as we are all entitle to our opinion we must try as much as possible in the light of our common dream and aspiration foster unity in the house.Nobody is blaming the CO'S because we all understand that they are doing their job, if you really take time to read what members were saying in their replies to kola4me you will understand that we are all of the opinion that he needs to tell us the whole story.Thank God at last that you realise that you are not PERFECT!!, i hope you are successful in your 2011 application which is for 'non efficient working adults'; best of luck in your Canadian PR application which is for 'efficient working adults'.

Hello House,
I just picked up my visa today.
I return all thanks to God.
For those still waiting for their interview,this same God will see you through.

Hello House,
I just picked up my visa today.
I return all thanks to God.
For those still waiting for their interview,this same God will see you through.

Congrats once again.By the grace of God we shall all be successful;it is the Lord's doing.

I'm among those selected for the 2010 dv lottery. i was at lagos embassy at the day of my interview all my document is with me but the ico said i'm not education qualified after going through all my document. to demostrate that i was qualified i present not only my GCE but with my university degree. i have sent mail to kkc and they said i should write the embassy, but the embassy said the case have been close. i paid 37200.00 for i and my family 3 people. i dont no what to do again. my mail address is okun_fola@yahoo.com.

FOLA4ME,
SORRY FOR WHAT HAPPENED; NOTE THAT THAT IS NOT THE END OF LIFE.

I HAVE GONE THROUGH ALL THE POSTINGS ON YOUR MATTER, THEY ARE ALL RIGHT IN THEIR SUBMISSIOMS;

ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS FRANKLY:
1) HOW MANY CREDITS DO U HAVE IN UR SSC or NECO or GCE?
2) ARE THEY UP TO 5, IN SAY TWO SITTINGS?
3) WHERE U ABLE TO DEFEND THOSE SUBJECT(S) U RECORDED "A"? eg, Maths A1, English A1 etc.
4) WILL YOU BE FRANK ENOUGH TO SHARE THE QUESTIONS YOU WERE ASKED AND THE ANSWERS U GAVE AGAINST EACH ONE? In other words, share your interview experience in this Forum.
5) WHY HAVE U NOT RESPONDED TO QUESTIONS THEY ASKED U INTHIS FORUM?

I will advice that people should not send FOLA4ME a personal email. Let him/her come out and share in this forum the experience he/she had. I think by so doing, it will be profitable to members of this honourable house.
Thanks
Navigator

FOLA4ME,
SORRY FOR WHAT HAPPENED; NOTE THAT THAT IS NOT THE END OF LIFE.

I HAVE GONE THROUGH ALL THE POSTINGS ON YOUR MATTER, THEY ARE ALL RIGHT IN THEIR SUBMISSIOMS;

ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS FRANKLY:
1) HOW MANY CREDITS DO U HAVE IN UR SSC or NECO or GCE?
2) ARE THEY UP TO 5, IN SAY TWO SITTINGS?
3) WHERE U ABLE TO DEFEND THOSE SUBJECT(S) U RECORDED "A"? eg, Maths A1, English A1 etc.
4) WILL YOU BE FRANK ENOUGH TO SHARE THE QUESTIONS YOU WERE ASKED AND THE ANSWERS U GAVE AGAINST EACH ONE? In other words, share your interview experience in this Forum.
5) WHY HAVE U NOT RESPONDED TO QUESTIONS THEY ASKED U INTHIS FORUM?

I will advice that people should not send FOLA4ME a personal email. Let him/her come out and share in this forum the experience he/she had. I think by so doing, it will be profitable to members of this honourable house.
Thanks
Navigator

Word!I love that!

@ Ferdii it seems as if you do not understand the purpose of this thread,in as much as we are all entitle to our opinion we must try as much as possible in the light of our common dream and aspiration foster unity in the house.Nobody is blaming the CO'S because we all understand that they are doing their job, if you really take time to read what members were saying in their replies to kola4me you will understand that we are all of the opinion that he needs to tell us the whole story.Thank God at last that you realise that you are not PERFECT!!, i hope you are successful in your 2011 application which is for 'non efficient working adults'; best of luck in your Canadian PR application which is for 'efficient working adults'.

Hey hey Dotman, even if mine doesn't go well,doesn't mean truth won't be said and correction won't be taken or someone will die because they refused him entry to another man's land. I was thinking home is home and our education and culture support mediocrity and we are happy like that.Let him tell the house what actually happened as if it was successful, let we know where he won't wrong.Am waiting.We are waiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish everyone that was selected in 2009 all the best.The very best of luck! Not easy parting with those amounts.Am not a sadist oh. But KCC selected up 16,003 Nigerians, knowing fully well, due to some reasons, some won't get the visas. If anything hinders it, that is it and few/some times your Interviewer could be the cause. That is how the cookie crumbles.

I wish everyone that was selected in 2009 all the best.The very best of luck! Not easy parting with those amounts.Am not a sadist oh. But KCC selected up 16,003 Nigerians, knowing fully well, due to some reasons, some won't get the visas. If anything hinders it, that is it and few/some times your Interviewer could be the cause. That is how the cookie crumbles.

Ferdiii,

6,003 and not 16,003

Hey hey Dotman, even if mine doesn't go well,doesn't mean truth won't be said and correction won't be taken or someone will die because they refused him entry to another man's land. I was thinking home is home and our education and culture support mediocrity and we are happy like that.Let him tell the house what actually happened as if it was successful, let we know where he won't wrong.Am waiting.We are waiting.

Ferdiii,
I wonder why u are so hard on matters that ordinarily should be treated with emparthy.
Please this is a forum where you either get advise or offer one, no one here knows it all so please keep it mild when commenting on other peoples' posts.

For March, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2010 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 29,600

Except:
Egypt: 18,000
Ethiopia: 16,950
Nigeria: 14,350
ASIA 12,000
EUROPE 24,700
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 4
OCEANIA 880
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 985

Visa Bulletine out

Joequi,
Its a tough one but I will try and predict.
Cut off for march will between 14300 - 14400
Its just a prediction any one can add a voice

Phluck2,

This house can now confer on you as the - Prophet, Pastor, Envagelist, Chief native doctor Phluck2-Confirmed

Your prediction as usual was just absolute,

For March, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2010 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

AFRICA 29,600 Except:

ASIA 12,000
EUROPE 24,700
OCEANIA 880

Great news

Phluck2,

This house can now confer on you as the - Prophet, Pastor, Envagelist, Chief native doctor Phluck2-Confirmed

AFRICA 29,600 Except:

ASIA 12,000
EUROPE 24,700
OCEANIA 880

As usual kudos to Phluck2 on this prediction and all the very best to all the guys who are in on this one, for the rest of us the waiting continues.

AFRICA 29,600

Except:
ASIA 12,000
EUROPE 24,700
OCEANIA 880

Smalllacrimose,i hope you are in on this one all the very best ,cheers.:cool:

Phluck2,

AFRICA 29,600 Except:

ASIA 12,000
EUROPE 24,700
OCEANIA 880

Joequi,
These titles are too much for one person now. Please lets wait until the next bulletin before we can confirm some of the titles.
Any ways I wish those current all the luck they need.