• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Merry xmas to u all.
Pls i need a link to where i can get form 230. A friend need to resend its form again and she don't have a copy again.
Pls forward it to my pm. Urgent... Petit, gasper2000, danje,

Merry Christmas

Could someone please tell me the address of where to get NPC birth certificate and waec scratch card from in Lagos?

Thanks

Please be merry this holiday season...dont spare the food either, eat as much as you like

Happy Holidays :)

Merry xmas to u all.
Pls i need a link to where i can get form 230. A friend need to resend its form again and she don't have a copy again.
Pls forward it to my pm. Urgent... Petit, gasper2000, danje,

Hi bammyrichie, Merry Christmas to you too and hope you are doing great. here is the link to download the form DS 230. http://travel.state.gov/pdf/DS-0230.pdf its in pdf so you must have acrobat reader installed. have a wonderful time dear.

Phill
ATLANTA, GA

CASE NO: 2010AF000010**
NL Received 28th march 2009
sent to KCC 5th/ April/ 2009
2nd NL received on 14/9/09
Appointment for medicals 30/09/2009
Medicals started & completed on 1st/10/2009
Medical results collected on 2nd/10/2009
Interview scheduled for 19th Oct. 2009
Interview successful on the 19th/10/2009
VISA to be picked up on Thursday 29th/10/2009
VISA PICKED UP AT 4:14PM ON 29TH/10/2009
DEPARTED FOR THE STATES AT 2AM/ 27TH/ NOV. 2009.
PORT OF ENTRY: NEW YORK JFK INTERNATIONAL AIR PORT.
RESIDENCE: ATLANTA,GEORGIA
GREEN CARD RECEIVED: 22ND DECEMBER 2009.

-----------------------------
Our help is in the name of the LORD PS.124:8

@smalllacrimose, I think you should be able to get waec scratch card on your own or from a bookshop near you. For NPC, it's at surulere at bode thomas very close to national youth service corp camp.

@smalllacrimose, I think you should be able to get waec scratch card on your own or from a bookshop near you. For NPC, it's at surulere at bode thomas very close to national youth service corp camp.

1) Do you mean i can get it from a bookshop, just ask for waec scratch card and they should have it. How do they link it to the name on the waec results. Also, how do i get it on my own, from waec office??

2) Also for NPC, is there a specific number/address like 7 bode thomas street, i am assuming bode thomas is an area....

Thanks for your response

Last edited by a moderator:
@phluck
hi.What is the update from KCC? I mailed them last them last week and was told to call or mail back after 7-10days time.

Gasper,
I called them and I was told to call back after January 15th. I really dont know why they are moving my date like that but I think it might be due to the fact that I sent my forms back late. (August).
Lets just keep checking on them, call as they have directed and I will also try and call and I believe God we will get our dates.

Gasper,
I called them and I was told to call back after January 15th. I really dont know why they are moving my date like that but I think it might be due to the fact that I sent my forms back late. (August).
Lets just keep checking on them, call as they have directed and I will also try and call and I believe God we will get our dates.

@ pluck, they are on holiday 4 xmas and new year and they will be resuming back by 2nd week in january. Just relax, they will schedule ur interview ok... Merry xmas. Hope u are at home 4 xmas?

Hi bammyrichie, Merry Christmas to you too and hope you are doing great. here is the link to download the form DS 230. http://travel.state.gov/pdf/DS-0230.pdf its in pdf so you must have acrobat reader installed. have a wonderful time dear.

Phill
ATLANTA, GA

CASE NO: 2010AF000010**
NL Received 28th march 2009
sent to KCC 5th/ April/ 2009
2nd NL received on 14/9/09
Appointment for medicals 30/09/2009
Medicals started & completed on 1st/10/2009
Medical results collected on 2nd/10/2009
Interview scheduled for 19th Oct. 2009
Interview successful on the 19th/10/2009
VISA to be picked up on Thursday 29th/10/2009
VISA PICKED UP AT 4:14PM ON 29TH/10/2009
DEPARTED FOR THE STATES AT 2AM/ 27TH/ NOV. 2009.
PORT OF ENTRY: NEW YORK JFK INTERNATIONAL AIR PORT.
RESIDENCE: ATLANTA,GEORGIA
GREEN CARD RECEIVED: 22ND DECEMBER 2009.

-----------------------------
Our help is in the name of the LORD PS.124:8

thanks... Hope u are having g8t time overthere? Merry xmas and hpy boxing day.

@ pluck, they are on holiday 4 xmas and new year and they will be resuming back by 2nd week in january. Just relax, they will schedule ur interview ok... Merry xmas. Hope u are at home 4 xmas?

My brother,
Thanks for the encouragement, of course I am at home for Xmas.
Well I will relax and wait for them afterall na like heavenly race, man no go tire oh.......................lol
Enjoy the best of the holiday season

Guys there was a breaking news yesterday that someone who boarded Delta airline from Nigeria Xmas day tried to blow off the aircraft.I know Delta airline is the favourite flight of the house.So i think we pray about it and mind what we travel with because they said the man tried blowing it off with a mixture of powder and other substance.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8430612.stm

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091226/ap_on_re_us/us_airliner_disturbance

http://www.wane.com/dpp/news/Bomb-threat-on-Delta-flight

MERRY XMASS to everyone in the house, pls can someone help me out my interview is just a week away and am yet to get my 2nd nl i hv checked at d post office dat send my 1st nl was told they dont hv it i sent a mail to lagos embarsy but the reply i got was frequent Ask Questions i dont realy know wat to do know as my interview is 1st week of january pls someone help me out

Guys there was a breaking news yesterday that someone who boarded Delta airline from Nigeria Xmas day tried to blow off the aircraft.I know Delta airline is the favourite flight of the house.So i think we pray about it and mind what we travel with because they said the man tried blowing it off with a mixture of powder and other substance.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8430612.stm

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091226/ap_on_re_us/us_airliner_disturbance

http://www.wane.com/dpp/news/Bomb-threat-on-Delta-flight

The man was a student at a University in London so guess what is going to happen....stricter security for people from Nigeria with ties to London, Jemen whee he recently was, etc...

I know some have stated things about me, but it has been covered many times over in the Nethrlands and over here in the USA, how a group of Nigerians scam others, have ties to certain groups and as long as people who are honest aren't speaking out and try to do something about it, it will be more difficult to immigrate to the US if you come from that part of the world...the bad rotten apples are spoiling it for every one!

This man had powder under his pants and as of right now every one boarding in Amsterdam will be searched more careful and body checks are already started, just because one or maybe a few more who believe that death is better than living!:(

MERRY XMASS to everyone in the house, pls can someone help me out my interview is just a week away and am yet to get my 2nd nl i hv checked at d post office dat send my 1st nl was told they dont hv it i sent a mail to lagos embarsy but the reply i got was frequent Ask Questions i dont realy know wat to do know as my interview is 1st week of january pls someone help me out

Shinadave,
You do not need to worry about your 2nd NL as far as you have a mail from KCC that confirms you interview date.
All you need do is get all that you are required to get (Documentations) together and you are good to go with that email from KCC.

1) Do you mean i can get it from a bookshop, just ask for waec scratch card and they should have it. How do they link it to the name on the waec results. Also, how do i get it on my own, from waec office??

2) Also for NPC, is there a specific number/address like 7 bode thomas street, i am assuming bode thomas is an area....

Thanks for your response

Haba! It's WAEC Scratch card the problem now? I could have scratched one here and send to you if only the embassy will make do with the PIN and Serial Number. Those cards are everywhere, in Jos, stationery-selling guys sell them at post office, Ahmadu Bello Way.None is attached to any results, you buy one now and use it to check 1991 results whether May/June or Nov/Dec. I think na dis bomber wey hin papa steal our money from bank be our headache. More questions and frisks will lead to denials.

Haba! It's WAEC Scratch card the problem now? I could have scratched one here and send to you if only the embassy will make do with the PIN and Serial Number. Those cards are everywhere, in Jos, stationery-selling guys sell them at post office, Ahmadu Bello Way.None is attached to any results, you buy one now and use it to check 1991 results whether May/June or Nov/Dec. I think na dis bomber wey hin papa steal our money from bank be our headache. More questions and frisks will lead to denials.

Ferdii,
Pls lets not allow the bomber story bother us because in this forum God leads and we just obey and follow Him.
He has decreed it that we shall all be successful in our interviews and the gates of denial will not prevail against it.

The man was a student at a University in London so guess what is going to happen....stricter security for people from Nigeria with ties to London, Jemen whee he recently was, etc...

I know some have stated things about me, but it has been covered many times over in the Nethrlands and over here in the USA, how a group of Nigerians scam others, have ties to certain groups and as long as people who are honest aren't speaking out and try to do something about it, it will be more difficult to immigrate to the US if you come from that part of the world...the bad rotten apples are spoiling it for every one!

This man had powder under his pants and as of right now every one boarding in Amsterdam will be searched more careful and body checks are already started, just because one or maybe a few more who believe that death is better than living!:(

What a happy day for you, a Nigerian has made an international headline!
You always beg issues/questions in this forum.No body is talking about scam here but terrorism.Nigerians have never been known as terrorist.Query the US database because i know you might also have it in your house.

I thought you once said that that you hardly visit the nigerian forum.You still got a PM on it?
I also thought as usual that a new thread on this must have be opened by you.Good day Bentlebee!

d man is a nigerian but not base in nigeria but england. Everytin happen in england.
No need 2 b afraid delta line flies direct to usa without stopping anywhere. Just that its quite expensive. Hpy boxing day

Hi all,

I am one of the lucky winners of DV2010, waiting for interview in couple of months. I lived in India for a year, which means I need a police certificate. However, I am currently living in Europe, and it says poilice certificate is not issued for foreigners who are not living in India at the moment.

Does this mean that I don't have to produce the police certificate? does any body have such experience? I am a bit confused here, and any help would be appreciated

lome

Please can anyone help me on this? Thanks

Please can anyone help me on this? Thanks

Hi Lome, you should be able to get a police report clearing you of any offence for the period you were in a given country however, if that is the policy in India, then you should get that statement on print. Email the Indian police requesting for your police clearance, print that out along with their reply hopefully stating what you just said, then email the embassy of India for a confirmation and print out same reply.

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory