• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

@ phill, Amen. Hello house, long time. And phil how much did d medical cost. Tanx.
We shall all hav a successful interview insha-Allah, Ameen.

Guys,

congratsssss for those going for interview this month. I am praying for u all.

Remain bless and be positive.

Mr. Richard, my 1st question to u is, are u a winner, if not d best u can do is to giv advise if u are familiar with issues like this. Wit al due respect sir, Please dont try to bring negative words in order to sell ur product. Most previous dv winners who were on dis thread and even those who dint get to be on dis thread, were' thru d MERCY OF GOD, had a successful interview. This is a divine intervention from GOD, He started it & am sure will finish it and we'll al be thankful 4 d wonderful work he has done and wil continue doin in our lives, either while we are here or wen we get 2 d states, Tank u & GOD bless.

@ phill, Amen. Hello house, long time. And phil how much did d medical cost. Tanx.
We shall all hav a successful interview insha-Allah, Ameen.

The medical cost at kamorass is N17500.. N10,000 as inital deposit for the physical, lab and xray, then 7500 for immunization!!!
Goodluck

The interview for dv2010 had started and applicant should be preparing and the interview is schedule according to case number.remember no refund of money spent if visa is refuse.
for assistance on the rightful document to present,likely questions that they usually ask and pre-interview send me a mail on FOCUSHILLTOP@yahoo.com. name is mr richard wishing you success.

The interview for dv2010 had started and applicant should be preparing and the interview is schedule according to case number.remember no refund of money spent if visa is refuse.
for assistance on the rightful document to present,likely questions that they usually ask and pre-interview send me a mail on FOCUSHILLTOP@yahoo.com. name is mr richard wishing you success.

Richard,

People meet in this forum and willingly contribute for the benefit of us all and not a money making venture. Please if u can not share your experience with the forum kindly leave us alone.

I went through DV 2009 forum from 9ja and even DV 2009 forum from Ghana. I never saw anything like this. So u want to capitalise on the inexperience of some of us to extort money from us. U don fail.

If u want to share experiences, pls do fill free otherwise - abeg - biko leave us alone. We shall get there, Yes we can.

The medical cost at kamorass is N17500.. N10,000 as inital deposit for the physical, lab and xray, then 7500 for immunization!!!
Goodluck

Petit,

Wishing u success in your up coming interview, also remember to tell us your experience after the interview.

Infact congrattttttttsss in advance.

MR. RICHARD aka dream4u, pls stop visiting this thread b'cos u are disgracing those people who volunters 2 make sure that every member of this thread walk away wit their visa @ d end of d day. pls sorry 2 say, nobody is mailing u or asking 4ur experience ok. stop using d word no refund of money to scare d people. d interview is always simple and easy, they will make without ur help. u are disgracing me b'cos am bearing d same name with u.

Last edited by a moderator:
has any one truelly win from DV 2010? Cause i helped more than 150 people here in Nigeria and till now non of them had been notified of winning,Does it mean non of them won from the DV 2010.? Pls i need a helper

Hello Bamm, i realy aprichate the way you aswer peoples quetion, u are a great guy, keep it and i pray that God will be with you, great job thanks.

My question is that, i am one of the winers from nigeria, and my case number is 5xxx and my number is current in the month of october according to the visa bulletine,but the problem is that,when i send a mail to KCC to ask about the status of my case number, the reply i got was that, my forms is currentlly wating to be prosess and also that it takes 8 to 12 weeks to process form,by 12th of october it will be 8 weeks and by november 12th 2009 it will be 12 weeks,i recive the 1st NL very late deu to inability of nipost to locate my address in time,so i got it from post office end of july 2009 and send it back to KCC 4th of august and it was recive at KCC 12th of august 2009,i will like to know when likelly will i have my interview becos my number is current now.
I will be very greatfull if you send a respond to my question.i can be reach on tjrotimi2010@gmail.com
Thanks.

has any one truelly win from DV 2010? Cause i helped more than 150 people here in Nigeria and till now non of them had been notified of winning,Does it mean non of them won from the DV 2010.? Pls i need a helper

that means non of them has won, if not, at least, one out of 150 people would have been notified

@ Easylife... Do not bother yourself too much, since you returned your forms late. Firstly, you cannot go for ur interview even as u're current in october, you have to wait for the said time 6-12weeks for your forms to be processed, afterwards, they schedule an interview for you, that's when you'll go for your interview, so just hold on for about 6 weeks and email them to ask how far they've gone in processing it...Goodluck!!!

November Bulletin

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 14,000

Except:
Egypt: 6,200
Ethiopia: 6,700
Nigeria: 8,700

ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN DECEMBER

AFRICA 17,800

Except:
Egypt: 9,100
Ethiopia: 9,000
Nigeria: 10,400

ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN DECEMBER

AFRICA 17,800

Except:
Egypt: 9,100
Ethiopia: 9,000
Nigeria: 10,400

ALLAHU-AKBAR. I'm current in DECEMBER. I am so HAPPY.
ALL PRAISE IS DUE TO ALLAH.