• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Be sure of what you are writing

pls, if u don't know what 2 write pls stop writting anyhow ok. AYWIRE is one of d best voluteer of dis thread since last year and having be in usa since then i think he know what he is saying actual ur spouse pay ur a visit but can't stay with u 4 long and b4 that can happen u have to be atleast 3 years in d state, ok and if u married their citizen then u can applied 4 citizenship after 90 day. pls check usics.gov or www.bbsnetting.com 4 details and stop confusing other innocent people.
I support bammy ,please can we all be sure of what we are posting in order not to bring confusing in the house cause a lot of people depends on this.
P:S, Bammy many thanks for been so faithful to these noble house am indeed proud of your selfless service you are the epitome of a true Nigerian,am proud to call you a freind and a brother, Well done.
here is wishing you all the very best for the future as you go about your plan in crossing over to the States.

I support bammy ,please can we all be sure of what we are posting in order not to bring confusing in the house cause a lot of people depends on this.
P:S, Bammy many thanks for been so faithful to these noble house am indeed proud of your selfless service you are the epitome of a true Nigerian,am proud to call you a freind and a brother, Well done.
here is wishing you all the very best for the future as you go about your plan in crossing over to the States.

Dotman long time no see... How have u been?

Izi,
How are you, guess you are watching the monthly visa bulletin like a hawk to know when we are going to be current, it wont be long bro, we shall have cause to praise God ,all the best for now and always.Shalom
+:D

thanks my guy, longest time. how are u doing? d visa bulletin will soon be out and it will be in ur favour.
sister petit how are u dey. hpy sunday 2 u all

Izi,
How are you, guess you are watching the monthly visa bulletin like a hawk to know when we are going to be current, it wont be long bro, we shall have cause to praise God ,all the best for now and always.Shalom
+:D

Hi dotman, I'm good as usual, thanks a million. To God be the Glory. Yes, I'm always on the look out to see when we will be current. I pray that we too will come to share our experiences of being successful at the interview with members of this great forum. God is in control. As the book of ECCLESIASTICUS 34: 13-14 says, "the spirit of those who fear the Lord can survive, for their hope is in someone with power to save them. No one who fears the Lord need ever hesitate, or ever be daunted, since the Lord is his hope." dotman, the Lord is our hope in Jesus name, Amen!

Last edited by a moderator:
2nl

my question here is that, i am from nigeria and my case number is 5+++ and acording to the october visa bulletin that nigeria is 5,500 and my case number is below this number, so i got wried, since i did not recive my 2NL, although i got my 1NL late july and send back to KCC on 4th of august and recived at KCC 12th of august,so i now send mail to KCC and ask about the status of my case number and i got a reply from KCC that they have recived my forms and wating to be process that forms are being treated acordind to the date of reciving it i.e, my question now is that since my number is current in october and they said my for is curentlly wating to be process.when likely can i have my interview, i want people that have idea or experience to explain to me or help me.

my question here is that, i am from nigeria and my case number is 5+++ and acording to the october visa bulletin that nigeria is 5,500 and my case number is below this number, so i got wried, since i did not recive my 2NL, although i got my 1NL late july and send back to KCC on 4th of august and recived at KCC 12th of august,so i now send mail to KCC and ask about the status of my case number and i got a reply from KCC that they have recived my forms and wating to be process that forms are being treated acordind to the date of reciving it i.e, my question now is that since my number is current in october and they said my for is curentlly wating to be process.when likely can i have my interview, i want people that have idea or experience to explain to me or help me.

Hello, from what you have said, you sent your forms back to KCC 4th of August, you have to give them enough time to process it first, it takes about 4-5months for that, then they schedule u for an interview, even though your case number is already current, but because you didnt send your forms back on time, but dont worry, as soon as they finish up with the processing you get the 2nd NL... Also Nipost is really messing up these days, but just be on the look out, mail them after a while to find out if they scheduled an appointment for you... Goodluck

Hi, I agree with Petit, however, since your no. is current and nipost is unreliable, I will suggest you email KCC every 2/3 weeks till you get a concrete, positive response from them. Print this response i.e your interview date from KCC and take it to the embassy (with a copy of your congratulation page sent with the first letter) btw 11am – 12pm any day expect Wednesdays. So that you can collect the medical form that will enable you start your medicals. In the interim, do check, double check and triple check your documents so that once you get a confirmation of your interview date, you will be set to go.

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

Hello great Peeps !! wow, i can see you guys and girls have been doing great, sorry for the long time out ohhh, i was hustling to do my medicals and i got through with it. it was good as the Doctor hinted me, it took me just 1 day and i was asked to come for the results the following day. well so how has it been in the house? do you want vibes on how the Medical process is? well let me know, its quite interesting.

CASE NO: 2010AF000010**
NL Received 28th march 2009
sent to KCC 5th/ April/ 2009
2nd NL received on 14/9/09
Appointment for medicals 30/09/2009
Medicals started & completed on 1st/10/2009
Medical results collected on 2nd/10/2009
Interview scheduled for 19th Oct. 2009

-----------------------------
Our help is in the name of the LORD PS.124:8

Hello great Peeps !! wow, i can see you guys and girls have been doing great, sorry for the long time out ohhh, i was hustling to do my medicals and i got through with it. it was good as the Doctor hinted me, it took me just 1 day and i was asked to come for the results the following day. well so how has it been in the house? do you want vibes on how the Medical process is? well let me know, its quite interesting.

Mr phill, do you have to go there physically to make an appointment for medicals or can you make an appointment to come in for medicals over the phone?

Mr phill, do you have to go there physically to make an appointment for medicals or can you make an appointment to come in for medicals over the phone?

hello malllacrimose, you can call and schedule an appointment for your Medicals, but the point is, i went to the embassy, and i was given the medicals form and another form, contain the contact address of the doctor and a descriptive details of where the hospital is located. when i tried calling the lines and no one picked up, i went to the hospital myself and i was given an appointment for 8am the next day and i was told how long the process will take and some other stuffs. its always good to go find out things in details if you can, rather make phones calls which will usually be brief and much details left out. for example, you need 2 passport size photographs, you may not get to be told that over the phone. Good luch dear

hello malllacrimose, you can call and schedule an appointment for your Medicals, but the point is, i went to the embassy, and i was given the medicals form and another form, contain the contact address of the doctor and a descriptive details of where the hospital is located. when i tried calling the lines and no one picked up, i went to the hospital myself and i was given an appointment for 8am the next day and i was told how long the process will take and some other stuffs. its always good to go find out things in details if you can, rather make phones calls which will usually be brief and much details left out. for example, you need 2 passport size photographs, you may not get to be told that over the phone. Good luch dear

thanks for your response, the applicant is not located in Nigeria. When his number becomes current & after recieving his interview date he would have to fly down to Nigeria for the interview (due to high case number). He is currently a master's student in the US graduating May 2010 by God's grace and the maximum he can reach nigeria is about 2-3 weeks before his interview. I was wondering if he could make his appointment for medicals from here as soon as his number becomes current and have a set interview date. Going physically there would be better but since his own situation is a little different, calling might be his main option. Can someone else go there on his behalf?

hi petit, bammyrichie, smallacrimose, phill, dotman hope everyone is good and ur all preparing well. i believe this is our year to collect our visas insha Allah. i also want to wish phill and every other person dat has their interview this month all the best. success shall be ours. petit i hope ur preparing well. and as the visas roll in i hope the silverbird deal still stands. take care guys.

hello malllacrimose, yes someone can get there and make an appointment for the Medicals, the person needs to know the date of interview and case number of the applicant and date of birth. the medical fee varies as i noticed depending on age or something. but then, note that the medicals needs to be as current as possible. the embassy said advisable 2 weeks before interview. i don't know why, but that's what the wrote on the form. but not to border for now, it does not take much time to get through with it. i know people who got their interview letter in a weeks time before interview (last year), and they were able to get through with their medicals on time. all the best. if you have any further doubts, please do not hesitate to write back, I'll give the best assistance i can. you can add rainbow24177@yahoo.com to your yahoo messenger for a better chat on messenger.

hi petit, bammyrichie, smallacrimose, phill, dotman hope everyone is good and ur all preparing well. i believe this is our year to collect our visas insha Allah. i also want to wish phill and every other person dat has their interview this month all the best. success shall be ours. petit i hope ur preparing well. and as the visas roll in i hope the silverbird deal still stands. take care guys.

Hello solaonil, thanks so much for the success ok, i hope we all make it and find ourselves in that God's own Blessed Country one day. and of course, the Silverbird deal still counts. success indeed shall be ours in JESUS name.... let me hear y'all say Amen!

Nigeria applicant are usually mostly selected for further processing for interview but most few only get the visa after all the money spent for the processing including the interview fees which is non refundable.

With my experience in assisting applicant for interview i see no reason why applicant should not pass the interview.With my research on the reason why most applicant are refuse visa is differ from various applicant ranging from the initial application,wrong filling of the notification letter,not presenting vital document at the interview and most applicant do not know how to answer questions ask by the consular which usually resulted to refuse of the visa.

With my experience and God on my side any applicant that i give the total tutorial's package which contain,the necessary document to present,area that the consular will ask questions which depends on various applicant and pre-interview to make sure the applicant is fit for the interview and the best encouragement applicant needed.

NOTE Most applicant refuse visa do not come online to educate others and not all the applicant will be given visa but applicant that prepare for the interview and with God and faith the visa will be issues.

if you need assistance on pre-interview,documentation and likely questions to be ask contact mr Richard 08024995989 or send me email on FOCUSHILLTOP@yahoo.com.i wish all applicant success.INFORMATION LEADS TO DESTINATION FAST.

Solaonil... Amen!!! and we shall all have the course to glorify Almight God!!!! Thanks so much!!!

@ phill, Amen. Hello house, long time. And phil how much did d medical cost. Tanx.
We shall all hav a successful interview insha-Allah, Ameen.

sir, i don't really understanding what u are saying or d message u are trying 2 pass across d this people. i hope is not what am thinking that u are doing? pls d winners on this thread are trying all their possible best that nobody on this thread will miss or loss their visa. pls are u a winner or a self marketer? no offence pls...