• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Can Someone Help me on how to obtain the police report and the amount involved. Also how long it takes.

Kelechukwu, I was told one can obtain police report at Alagbon in Ikoyi, Lagos. I know that Nigeria Police has an administrative office there, however, I haven't been there myself but I think it can be done there. If you live in Lagos just try Alagbon. The name is popular in Lagos. So you can always get there by taxi. Goodluck.

Kelechukwu, I was told one can obtain police report at Alagbon in Ikoyi, Lagos. I know that Nigeria Police has an administrative office there, however, I haven't been there myself but I think it can be done there. If you live in Lagos just try Alagbon. The name is popular in Lagos. So you can always get there by taxi. Goodluck.

Kelechukwu,

you can get the police report at Alagbon, Lagos Island and it cost about N3,ooo to N5,000. You might get it that day or the next day.

Please go with 2 passport Photogragh and your International Passport.

Have a wonderful day.

Joequi.

Kelechukwu,

you can get the police report at Alagbon, Lagos Island and it cost about N3,ooo to N5,000. You might get it that day or the next day.

Please go with 2 passport Photogragh and your International Passport.

Have a wonderful day.

Joequi.

Thanks Guys,
I will be there today to process it.

Guys plse help me.Im preparing to apply for Dv 2011.Im a registered nurse(i ave a diploma)i wantd 2 use work and work experience in my qualification.Because l dint do that gret in maths.So where do l note ths down(apply as per work n work experience) in the 1st online aplication form for dv?? ,where they ask level of education.If here wot do l write??.Or is it the subsequent nl's?? .Thanks in advance..

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Do i need an affidavit of support?

Hello house i just recieved my ap date via mail,
1. Do i need an affidavit of support as a single winner?

2. As a single, does it mean you can not pick your girl until 5yrs cos i won it as single. Wat do i do cos i dont want to get married til dec, and my interview date is oct.

2. As a single, does it mean you can not pick your girl until 5yrs cos i won it as single. Wat do i do cos i dont want to get married til dec, and my interview date is oct.

Well you cannot sponsor any relative until after 5 years when you get your citizenship! Even if you get married in dec.

I dont really understand the application stuff you are talking of.But if it is for NECO, i applied with my first and surname only.Then for the lottery, i applied with my first,middle and surname.Thanks for the response.

that is the name am telling about.

I dont really understand the application stuff you are talking of.But if it is for NECO, i applied with my first and surname only.Then for the lottery, i applied with my first,middle and surname.Thanks for the response.

that is the name am telling about.

u can

yes, u can pick ur gal in 3 years but if u make good money within 2 yrs she can come in as a visitor, u can play within the system, do not let anyone confuse u. Yes u can! go do ur thing man

Um....

Guys plse help me.Im preparing to apply for Dv 2011.Im a registered nurse(i ave a diploma)i wantd 2 use work and work experience in my qualification.Because l dint do that gret in maths.So where do l note ths down(apply as per work n work experience) in the 1st online aplication form for dv?? ,where they ask level of education.If here wot do l write??.Or is it the subsequent nl's?? .Thanks in advance..

Um... no matter what your grades are in your SSCE, take it along with u and your certificate as a registered nurse, but if u have time register for the next NECO/SSCE Exams, wish u all the best.

pls take your time.

what is d likely question they normally ask for couple when they go for the dv interview?an d do we need to pay the $775 at once or $375 first before the interview?

pls u need to take ur time to read 2009 thread and if possible read 2007/2008 your questions are answered there with different experiences. good luck

hello people need some help here i won DV 2010 im single and thats the way i filled up the forms and returned them ............but here comes the problem ihave a girlfriend and im just wondering how hard iz it for her to accompany me andbe given a visa...........lets say i marry her 2 years from now wheni will be having my permanent resident USA can she be granted a visa based on that??.....if not whatare the other easier wayz she can get a visa.please advice

hello people need some help here i won DV 2010 im single and thats the way i filled up the forms and returned them ............but here comes the problem ihave a girlfriend and im just wondering how hard iz it for her to accompany me andbe given a visa...........lets say i marry her 2 years from now wheni will be having my permanent resident USA can she be granted a visa based on that??.....if not whatare the other easier wayz she can get a visa.please advice

Guy, since u applied as a single candidate and now u have a girlfriend that u want her to accompany to the state u have to marry her now and send ur latest status to kccdv@state.gov with alot of proof that the marriage is not an arranged one.
but i will like to advice u to wait until the visa is granted to u and u marry before u leave and after five year she can come and join u in the usa. but based on girlfriend level the two of u will be denied the visa. i have seen alot of people denied b'cos of arranged marriage or stuff like that. i hope this hope

the 2010AF fiscal year begins tomorrow i wish those of u that their interview is in october all the best and get YOUR VISA. gud luck

how soon can my spouse that i married after getting the visa be given a visa too??

Guy, since u applied as a single candidate and now u have a girlfriend that u want her to accompany to the state u have to marry her now and send ur latest status to kccdv@state.gov with alot of proof that the marriage is not an arranged one.
but i will like to advice u to wait until the visa is granted to u and u marry before u leave and after five year she can come and join u in the usa. but based on girlfriend level the two of u will be denied the visa. i have seen alot of people denied b'cos of arranged marriage or stuff like that. i hope this hope

Thanks man so this iz it if i get a visa and i marry her i will have to wait for 5 years so that she can be granted a visa?? is that so ?? is that what the law says??

From 1st october, it is going to be sizzling hot for those that are current. please check and check and cross check your documents and don't forget to fast and pray cos with
God all things and everything is possible.

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

From the Ist of October it is going to be sizzling hot for all those that are current. Please remeber to check and double check your documents and above all, fast and pray cos with God all things and everything is possible.

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

Thanks man so this iz it if i get a visa and i marry her i will have to wait for 5 years so that she can be granted a visa?? is that so ?? is that what the law says??
You have to wait for 5 years when you eventually become US citizen before you can sponsor your spouse... goodluck