• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

HELLO PETIT, I CAN SEE YOU ONLINE, CAN YOU ADD rainbow24177@yahoo.com TO YOUR YAHOO MESSENGER? WE CAN HAVE A SECOND TO SECOND CHAT ON MESSENGER. THANKS AND WAITING.

CASE NO: 2010AF000010**
NL Received 28th march 2009
sent to KCC 5th/ April/ 2009
2nd NL received on 14/9/09
Interview scheduled for 19th Oct. 2009

-----------------------------
Our help is in the name of the LORD PS.124:8

HELLO PETIT, I CAN SEE YOU ONLINE, CAN YOU ADD rainbow24177@yahoo.com TO YOUR YAHOO MESSENGER? WE CAN HAVE A SECOND TO SECOND CHAT ON MESSENGER. THANKS AND WAITING.

CASE NO: 2010AF000010**
NL Received 28th march 2009
sent to KCC 5th/ April/ 2009
2nd NL received on 14/9/09
Interview scheduled for 19th Oct. 2009

-----------------------------
Our help is in the name of the LORD PS.124:8

Hi Phil, I added you on yahoo messenger already!

petit u are doing a great job, call me if u need anythings, my fone have been preventing me from being online lately cos i can't browse with it, check ur pm for the stuff,
keep it up

Hi Guys,

Is it everybody that wins will be schedule for interview?, or do they have limit. My case number is very far

2010AF00019***

is like this DV 2010 is pretty fast, may be cos i'am involved. ''God know him people''

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, please I have a situation that is really disturbing and therefore require your advices. Bammyrichie, Petit, Benzobenzo, Ammeck and others please I need your advices.

I won DV 2010. I’m single and never married. After sending my forms back to KCC, I received a message from a former girl friend that I’m the father of her child. She never knew I won the dV till now.

Then I sent a letter to KCC and their reply was:

“Thank you for your inquiry.

Family members not included on the initial entry may cause the case to be disqualified. Extenuating circumstances such as; you have been married or had a child after the initial application submission may be acceptable. If you meet either of these circumstances a photocopy of the marriage and/or birth certificate, along with English translations, should be provided with the completed forms. If you need to obtain additional DS 230 Parts I & II forms, you may download them at: http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/forms/forms_1342.html.

A spouse and/or eligible children, unmarried and under the age 21 must have the above forms completed and returned before KCC can make the necessary adjustments to your case. KCC will accept this information via postal mail, email, or fax. Information received at KCC after interview scheduling will be forwarded to the Embassy or the applicant may carry this information with them to their interview appointment.

KCC is not authorized to assist you with this issue. Please contact the American Embassy/Consulate with jurisdiction over your area for further information.”

Then I sent the same letter to the U.S embassy as advised by KCC and their reply was:

“Thanks you for your email. Applicants whose family size increased between the time of applying for a DV and the receipt of the Notification Letter may include the applicable family members when filling out the forms to be submitted for the visa processing. However, applicant must be able to prove that bona fide relationships exist between him/her and the said family members.”

I would like to add the child’s name by filling a new DS-230 forms. I can't take the child along for now if I get successful interview, but just to inform KCC in case of eventuality for the future.

From the aforesaid, my questions are:

- Is my case an extenuating circumstance?

- Will KCC and the embassy believe this true life story?

- Is the reply from the embassy enough to douse any worries?

- Is DNA confirmation enough to settle the case?

- Should I attach the DNA result to forms DS 230 parts 1 and II to prove my point despite the fact that they only accept result from Kamorass?

- Remember that I’m still single and never married.

- Or should I keep quite about it now since I can't go with the child now and file after obtaining citizenship?

From what perspective will KCC and the embassy view this situation?

This matter is serious & sensitive.

Your kind advice and answers to my questions are greatly needed.

Thanks.

Hi all, please I have a situation that is really disturbing and therefore require your advices. Bammyrichie, Petit, Benzobenzo, Ammeck and others please I need your advices.

I won DV 2010. I’m single and never married. After sending my forms back to KCC, I received a message from a former girl friend that I’m the father of her child. She never knew I won the dV till now.

Then I sent a letter to KCC and their reply was:

“Thank you for your inquiry.

Family members not included on the initial entry may cause the case to be disqualified. Extenuating circumstances such as; you have been married or had a child after the initial application submission may be acceptable. If you meet either of these circumstances a photocopy of the marriage and/or birth certificate, along with English translations, should be provided with the completed forms. If you need to obtain additional DS 230 Parts I & II forms, you may download them at: http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/forms/forms_1342.html.

A spouse and/or eligible children, unmarried and under the age 21 must have the above forms completed and returned before KCC can make the necessary adjustments to your case. KCC will accept this information via postal mail, email, or fax. Information received at KCC after interview scheduling will be forwarded to the Embassy or the applicant may carry this information with them to their interview appointment.

KCC is not authorized to assist you with this issue. Please contact the American Embassy/Consulate with jurisdiction over your area for further information.”

Then I sent the same letter to the U.S embassy as advised by KCC and their reply was:

“Thanks you for your email. Applicants whose family size increased between the time of applying for a DV and the receipt of the Notification Letter may include the applicable family members when filling out the forms to be submitted for the visa processing. However, applicant must be able to prove that bona fide relationships exist between him/her and the said family members.”

I would like to add the child’s name by filling a new DS-230 forms. I can't take the child along for now if I get successful interview, but just to inform KCC in case of eventuality for the future.

From the aforesaid, my questions are:

- Is my case an extenuating circumstance?

- Will KCC and the embassy believe this true life story?

- Is the reply from the embassy enough to douse any worries?

- Is DNA confirmation enough to settle the case?

- Should I attach the DNA result to forms DS 230 parts 1 and II to prove my point despite the fact that they only accept result from Kamorass?

- Remember that I’m still single and never married.

- Or should I keep quite about it now since I can't go with the child now and file after obtaining citizenship?

From what perspective will KCC and the embassy view this situation?

This matter is serious & sensitive.

Your kind advice and answers to my questions are greatly needed.

Thanks.

@Femoski..How old is your child?

@Femoski..How old is your child?[/QUOT

@ Petit : the child is now 4yrs. (can u beat that)

My advise for you is to go ahead with your application first and become successful with that... because you didnt tell them initially while filling the DV form may pose a problem now, eventually you and your son may loose out. It should be explainable by the time u get your citizenship. I think so!

Dear unclesege.If you have not submitted your forms back to kcc one could say that you can hold on to it and register for waec or Gce and then send your form back to kcc when you get the statement of result but that might be too late now as i presume you must have sent the forms back to KCC.I know how painful this is to you coming this close,but why you choose not to ask for advise prior before sending your form greatly baffles me, anyway we should not also forget the God's Factor you can go with three of your best results and allow God to take control considering you have got additional advance qualification, you do not qualify for the visa through the job you have at the moment but on education, we can only offer advise but may God help you, all the best.

Friends,

I won DV 2010 lottery, i have a little question

will somebody with HND and 4 credit in WASC eligible.

Please i need your response quickly.

Many thanks.

Friends,

I won DV 2010 lottery, i have a little question

will somebody with HND and 4 credit in WASC eligible.

Please i need your response quickly.

Many thanks.

They said 5 credits.. But since you have HND, that should do the job... or what does other people in the house think?

They said 5 credits.. But since you have HND, that should do the job... or what does other people in the house think?

Thanks Mr P, i also have 7 yrs experince as HSE inspector in Oil & Gas Industry, will that still be ok?.

Please guys i need your response/advise.

Thanks for this wonderful family.

Thanks Mr P, i also have 7 yrs experince as HSE inspector in Oil & Gas Industry, will that still be ok?.

Please guys i need your response/advise.

Thanks for this wonderful family.

hello joequi, welcome to our online house & congrats.
Wot i'll like 2 ask firstly is, wot did u fill in ur entry form?
If u have HND i think ur good 2go.
Once again Congrats.

results

my wife is a dv2010 winner.she has credit in english an d p7 in maths.but she also a registered nurse.does she meets the requirements for the dv?

hello joequi, welcome to our online house & congrats.
Wot i'll like 2 ask firstly is, wot did u fill in ur entry form?
If u have HND i think ur good 2go.
Once again Congrats.

Danji,

I filled HND in my form.

Thanks so much. I am enjoying this forum, remain bless.

my wife is a dv2010 winner.she has credit in english an d p7 in maths.but she also a registered nurse.does she meets the requirements for the dv?

Hector 123,

I have a friend whos wife had similar experience with your wife in DV 2007, she was successful at the interview, the most interesting aspect of the interview was that the embassy staff did not ask for her O Level, just her Nursing Diploma, in less than 3 minutes they were through.

Congratsssss