• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

hello Petit, danje and all of you. thanks so much for the prayers, blessings and good luck wishes. yeah, i'll make sure i find a way to meet with you guys ok, its been great fun knowing you all, and i think we have all learn a lot from each other and in the event of success, its worth chilling somewhere and celebrating, and thanking God for all he has done and has kept doing. i really think this is the positive side of the internet, that every one should emulate and use for the progress of mankind and not otherwise.
I LOVE Y'ALL.

CASE NO: 2010AF000010**
NL Received 28th march 2009
sent to KCC 5th/ April/ 2009
2nd NL received on 14/9/09
Interview scheduled for 19th Oct. 2009

-----------------------------
Our help is in the name of the LORD PS.124:8

I agree with you, once or twice sometimes, people get together to give each other a shoulder to lean on and of course to celebrate each other successes...
Keep us posted...

Hi sis

Dotman, where have u been? Been a while u got on here, hope all is well?

Dear Petit i have been up to my neck with work lately?, it's nice to see that you guys are doing a marvelous job here and how is your preparation seeing that you are current in Nov, i trust that all is well, all the very best.:D

When will I get my 2NL.

Hi guys, when do you guys thinks I will be getting my 2NL from kcc. my CN is 2010AF00012*** and can someone give me address of National population please. I will be glad to hear back

since we all think its a nice idea to meet and felicitate and be Grateful 2 God for his mercy and blessings, i think we shud now set a date, but it shud be after atleast one 2010 winner on this thread has SUCCESFULLY COLLECTED his/her visa e.g PHILL OR SENATOR K_C. I cant wait 2 see people like phill, petit, senator, solaonil and everyother WINNER on this Thread. Successful Recipients of VISA will sponsor drinks @d silverbird Galleria. More info will be posted soon depending on RESPONSES. Cheers2all.

Hi guys, when do you guys thinks I will be getting my 2NL from kcc. my CN is 2010AF00012*** and can someone give me address of National population please. I will be glad to hear back

Expect it INSHA-ALLAH JANUARY/FEBRUARY.

For the 2nd NL, i dont really know, depends on when your number is current, just keep watching out on this forum... for the adress of the National Population Commission, which state are you in?

Dear Petit i have been up to my neck with work lately?, it's nice to see that you guys are doing a marvelous job here and how is your preparation seeing that you are current in Nov, i trust that all is well, all the very best.:D

@Dotman, we are just trying our best, yes preparation is going on well, pray for us ooooo!!! Thanks loads.

For the 2nd NL, i dont really know, depends on when your number is current, just keep watching out on this forum... for the adress of the National Population Commission, which state are you in?

I dey Lagos ooo. Please guys help me out with the address

Na Lagos I dey ooo , Guys help me out with every info

When did you submit your entry?

since we all think its a nice idea to meet and felicitate and be Grateful 2 God for his mercy and blessings, i think we shud now set a date, but it shud be after atleast one 2010 winner on this thread has SUCCESFULLY COLLECTED his/her visa e.g PHILL OR SENATOR K_C. I cant wait 2 see people like phill, petit, senator, solaonil and everyother WINNER on this Thread. Successful Recipients of VISA will sponsor drinks @d silverbird Galleria. More info will be posted soon depending on RESPONSES. Cheers2all.

Yeah Danje, I'm at home with your idea. It definitely would be an interesting gathering. But at the same time I'm afraid some people who might also be interested will not be chanced due to distant from Lagos. It will however be easier for those of us in Lagos.

Again, I played the DV 2010 rather late so I wouldn't know if that was why my CN is on the high side or it was the computer that did the picking at the end of the playing period and award CN irrespective of when you actually submitted your entry. Does the time one plays it affect ones CN if eventually selected?

People like Phill, Petit and others with good CN should kindly let us know when they played theirs - early or late?. This will enable us and subsequent Nigerians and visitors to this thread know what to do and how soon.

npc location

waheed1;2100018]Na Lagos I dey ooo , Guys help me out with every info

hi waheed1 the address is babs animashaun street beside nysc sec. off bode thomas surulere lagos. if u get confused just ask anyone its a very popular location.

hi house i have a couple of things bothering me. the first is

i am using a npc birth certificate do i know if i need to attach a sworn declaration of age to when going to the embassy

and the second is

my Bsc. certificate is not ready but i have a notification of result which i used for my nysc but my first name which is Adeshola is spelt as adesola and right now the universities are on strike and they said they cant do anything until school resumes.

what would u advise bcos i dont want to notify Kcc yet cos school might resume and they may just give me my certificate but wat if i cant get it until the interview wat do i do?

Yeah Danje, I'm at home with your idea. It definitely would be an interesting gathering. But at the same time I'm afraid some people who might also be interested will not be chanced due to distant from Lagos. It will however be easier for those of us in Lagos.

Again, I played the DV 2010 rather late so I wouldn't know if that was why my CN is on the high side or it was the computer that did the picking at the end of the playing period and award CN irrespective of when you actually submitted your entry. Does the time one plays it affect ones CN if eventually selected?

People like Phill, Petit and others with good CN should kindly let us know when they played theirs - early or late?. This will enable us and subsequent Nigerians and visitors to this thread know what to do and how soon.

@femoski, i think d sooner u play, the higher ur chances of havin a lower case number "IF SELECTED".
---GOD HELP US ALL, AMEEN---

waheed1;2100018]Na Lagos I dey ooo , Guys help me out with every info

hi waheed1 the address is babs animashaun street beside nysc sec. off bode thomas surulere lagos. if u get confused just ask anyone its a very popular location.

I do need any document to like affidavit, please list out things I need to get the NPC

question 10 and 11

Name and Adress of petitioner is the name of the applicant who has won the DV. So you have to fill in your name and address if you are the one.

Question 10 and 11, that's the address of the host you will stay with, and the address where your greencard will be mailed.
thnx petit....but still one question not yet on question 10 wea you intend to stay does it mean this will be your affidavit of suport..then did you staple everthing together even your photo

I do need any document to like affidavit, please list out things I need to get the NPC

What the NPC required are 1. Sworn affidavit 2. Two passport photograph and 3. Processing fee.

I'm not too sure of the fee, but it's between N2,000 and N3,000

What the NPC required are 1. Sworn affidavit 2. Two passport photograph and 3. Processing fee.

I'm not too sure of the fee, but it's between N2,000 and N3,000

@ Femoski... having a low CN has got nothing to when DV was played. I played mine on the 21st of November 2008... Also i have a friend who won the DV 2009, he had a very low CN and he played December 2nd, 15minutes to the end of the DV for that year... so what about that? So having a low CN has got nothing to do with the time DV was played.

thnx petit....but still one question not yet on question 10 wea you intend to stay does it mean this will be your affidavit of suport..then did you staple everthing together even your photo

Affidavit of support is mostly needed when you are married...You could need it as a single applicant who knows. Affidavit of support is totally different from where you are going to stay!!! You could stay somewhere and the person might not be the one supporting you....Do u get? I didnt staple the forms, i just clipped my passport photo with an office pin.

hi house i have a couple of things bothering me. the first is

i am using a npc birth certificate do i know if i need to attach a sworn declaration of age to when going to the embassy

and the second is

my Bsc. certificate is not ready but i have a notification of result which i used for my nysc but my first name which is Adeshola is spelt as adesola and right now the universities are on strike and they said they cant do anything until school resumes.

what would u advise bcos i dont want to notify Kcc yet cos school might resume and they may just give me my certificate but wat if i cant get it until the interview wat do i do?

You do not need to attach any sworn declaration of age since you've got the NPC birth cert.

Since your certificate is not ready, you get ur notification of result ready, but looking at your CN, ASUU might resume strike before you get current.. but if not, go with your notification of result and other evidences like ur NYSC certificate, that should do the job...

Cheers..