• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

question

when sending NL to the kcc.......is there a problem sending them with courier service eg dhl ,fedex ems????

when sending NL to the kcc.......is there a problem sending them with courier service eg dhl ,fedex ems????

Not a problem, actually, if you send the package using a courier service you will be able to track the package.

Phill you are current in October.. havent u recieved ur 2nd NL yet?

HI PETIT, THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW I'M CURRENT IN OCTOBER, BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT I'VE NOT YET RECEIVED MY SECOND NL. IT SEEMS YOU TOO ARE CURRENT. HAVE YOU RECEIVED YOUR SECOND NL FROM KCC? WHAT DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD DO?

----------------------------
CASE NO: 2010AF000010**
NL Recieved 28th march 2009
sent to KCC 5th/ april/ 2009
awaiting 2nd letter.
-----------------------------
Our help is in the name of the LORD Ps.124:8

HI PETIT, THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW I'M CURRENT IN OCTOBER, BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT I'VE NOT YET RECEIVED MY SECOND NL. IT SEEMS YOU TOO ARE CURRENT. HAVE YOU RECEIVED YOUR SECOND NL FROM KCC? WHAT DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD DO?

awaiting 2nd letter.

I am not current until November... Email KCC to ask them for ur interview date,print it out and take it along to Kamorass for ur medicals immediately. Go get ur police reports done and ur medicals... have u started already? You have no much time left... Do something fast... Goodluck

I am not current until November... Email KCC to ask them for ur interview date,print it out and take it along to Kamorass for ur medicals immediately. Go get ur police reports done and ur medicals... have u started already? You have no much time left... Do something fast... Goodluck

HI PETIT. THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONSTANT ADVICES AND SUPPORT. WELL I HAVE ALL MY DOCUMENTS READY, EXCEPT THE MEDICALS, WHICH I THOUGHT I CANT DO UNTIL I HAVE MY SECOND NL. HOWEVER I'M BASED I CAMEROON ANS NOT NIGERIA AS YOU THOUGHT. SO CAN I GO AHEAD WITH THE MEDICALS? THANKS MY FRIEND.

awaiting 2nd letter.

HI PETIT. THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONSTANT ADVICES AND SUPPORT. WELL I HAVE ALL MY DOCUMENTS READY, EXCEPT THE MEDICALS, WHICH I THOUGHT I CANT DO UNTIL I HAVE MY SECOND NL. HOWEVER I'M BASED I CAMEROON ANS NOT NIGERIA AS YOU THOUGHT. SO CAN I GO AHEAD WITH THE MEDICALS? THANKS MY FRIEND.

awaiting 2nd letter.

Hi Phil,

We are here to help each other... Yes u can go for ur medicals without even ur 2nd NL... Just write to KCC, ask for ur interview date and print that along to take to the hospital where u're gonna have ur medicals done. Goodluck...

I need you to help me Out here......
If in my Application...I just learnt that the Person that submitted the Form for me used Only the Name of my cITY OF Birth...bUT I USED The Name of the town and City IN MY DS Form...Like Ikeja,Lagos...Instead of just Lagos...What do you advise that i Do....tHANKS.

Hi Phil,

We are here to help each other... Yes u can go for ur medicals without even ur 2nd NL... Just write to KCC, ask for ur interview date and print that along to take to the hospital where u're gonna have ur medicals done. Goodluck...

holla to y'all, i just recieved my second NL and my interview has be scheduled for 19th of october. well i'm kind of happy and excited. thanks alot Petit for haven always been there. love y'all. I'm surprise that affidavit of support is not needed. God Bless us ohhhhhhhhh.

NL Received 28th march 2009
sent to KCC 5th/ April/ 2009
2nd NL received on 14/9/09
Interview scheduled for 19th Oct. 2009

Our help is in the name of the LORD PS.124:8

holla to y'all, i just recieved my second NL and my interview has be scheduled for 19th of october. well i'm kind of happy and excited. thanks alot Petit for haven always been there. love y'all. I'm surprise that affidavit of support is not needed. God Bless us ohhhhhhhhh.

Good for you and happy to hear that.. Goodluck in your upcoming interview, prepare well and leave the rest for God!! We shall be looking forward to the great news ok? Cheers

Goodluck phil, i know we'l celebrate it by God's Grace. And host us at silverbird galleria victoria island, lagos for item 7. Cos we all here are now brothers..lol.

October bulletin
B. DIVERSITY IMMIGRANT (DV) CATEGORY

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 8,300 Except:

Egypt:
Ethiopia:
Nigeria:

ASIA 7,000
EUROPE 9,100
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 2
OCEANIA 375
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 450

C. ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK
CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN NOVEMBER

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 14,000 Except:
Egypt:
Ethiopia:
Nigeria:

ASIA 7,200
EUROPE 9,500
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 2
OCEANIA 475
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 575

Goodluck phil, i know we'l celebrate it by God's Grace. And host us at silverbird galleria victoria island, lagos for item 7. Cos we all here are now brothers..lol.

Dont forget to invite me to Silverbird Galleria for the party thereafter... ok?

Dont forget to invite me to Silverbird Galleria for the party thereafter... ok?

petit, i think that question is for phil to answer. hope he organizes a get 2geda so we can all rejoice wiv him.<atleast>. Even See ourselves in real life.
And phil if u decide 2 host us, we'l b glad to share our email and fone numbers to know d procedures. Right house?.