• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

hmnnn....

I am a DV 2010 Winner
Is it compulsory that i receive a Letter of confirmation from KCC on the Receipt of my DS Forms.
Also...I could not remember if it was the Name of my Town Or I Added the Village..On my Online Entry.So I wrote the Village and Town....Eguare,Ekpoma on the Place of Birth Column.
Please...SomeOne help advise if this will be a problem....Thanks.

In Int'l Passport has the Town: EKPOMA

Pls try and include your signature so we can know where u fall.... as a matter of fact when DV just begins in another fiscal year-(Oct-Sept), pple dont get denied much for reasons like place of birth and all that but when the going gets tough..... so since u included both the town & city and the city is in ur PP, u will not have any problem and dont go there mentioning what u are not asked Ok. Success wishes.

waec results

You can update KCC of the new WAEC you just got the results where all your subjects were passed... Then you'll be fine with the new one, but just make sure you update them about the one you passed so that they get that info before you go to the embassy.[/QUOTE]

hi petit
do i send them a mail or i have to send them a copy of the waec result and i just got the certificate but i wrote it since dec 1999. please holla

October bulletin

B. DIVERSITY IMMIGRANT (DV) CATEGORY

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 8,300 Except:

Egypt:
Ethiopia:
Nigeria:

ASIA 7,000
EUROPE 9,100
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 2
OCEANIA 375
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 450

C. ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK
CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN NOVEMBER

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 14,000 Except:
Egypt:
Ethiopia:
Nigeria:

ASIA 7,200
EUROPE 9,500
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 2
OCEANIA 475
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 575

Last edited by a moderator:
visa bulletin for oct/nov is out good luck to those who have their interview may almighty Allah see us all through amin.

visa bulletin for oct/nov is out good luck to those who have their interview may almighty Allah see us all through amin.

Insha-Allah, AMEEN.
its really out, with over 3000 (5,500-8,700) new case numbers current 4 NIGERIA. Good luck 2 those whose case numbers fall below dis new cut-off (8,700).

tink u shud jus take d 2 cos dats wot i intend 2do. also had d7 in waec but made all papers in another sitting. So u see we got same issues concerning results.
Let wait 4 people like bammyrichie & petit to shed more light on dis. Good luck.

hi guys, i don't really get what u are talking about but as for the result make sure u have english language and mathematics in the result u are given them, the number of sitting is not stated but i think two sitting is okay, can give them a new result during your interview or before the interview by sending an email to KCCDV@state.com
i hope that help.......

You can update KCC of the new WAEC you just got the results where all your subjects were passed... Then you'll be fine with the new one, but just make sure you update them about the one you passed so that they get that info before you go to the embassy.

hi petit
do i send them a mail or i have to send them a copy of the waec result and i just got the certificate but i wrote it since dec 1999. please holla[/QUOTE]

did u apply as a student or a worker?

i wish those of u that ur case number is current for interveiw in october all the best, the interview is ALWAYS SIMPLE, JUST RELAX, BE URSELF AND GO THERE WITH ALL YOUR DOCUMENT............ good luck

Congratulations in advance and good luck to those whose numbers are current for October and November.

Review your papers over and over again and be simple. NEVER say what you were NEVER asked.

Congratulations in advance and good luck to those whose numbers are current for October and November.

Review your papers over and over again and be simple. NEVER say what you were NEVER asked.

Yes ooo, Goodluck to us all and am wishing you the same.

hi petit
do i send them a mail or i have to send them a copy of the waec result and i just got the certificate but i wrote it since dec 1999. please holla

did u apply as a student or a worker?[/QUOTE]
i applied as a student and when i am sendind the e-mail do i scan the result as well.Thanks

Yes ooo, Goodluck to us all and am wishing you the same.

Holla to all. please can some one tell me if i'm current for October? my case number is 2010AF000010**. please I'm so worried. can anyone advice me on what to do?
----------------------------
CASE NO: 2010AF000010**
NL Recieved 28th march 2009
sent to KCC 5th/ april/ 2009
awaiting 2nd letter.
-----------------------------
Everlasting joy shall be unto them Is.61:7

You have to go with ur original waec certificate. But if u dont have that, then go with the result and a scratch card. Cheers.