• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Danji,

I filled HND in my form.

Thanks so much. I am enjoying this forum, remain bless.

You are good to go with your HND... they said at least 5 credits in O levels, that means they dont want anything less than that, but of course you have an HND.. so Goodluck

my wife is a dv2010 winner.she has credit in english an d p7 in maths.but she also a registered nurse.does she meets the requirements for the dv?

Your wife is okay with her being a registered nurse! Goodluck to your family!!!

@ Femoski, have u notified KCC already?

In my mails to both KCC and the U.S embassy, I told them the situation seeking for their advices and they responded as per my post.

I didn't use my actual e-mail and did not reveal my data at all cos I wasn't sure of what their responses would be. KCC won't even know the country the mail came from except the local U.S embassy. I was careful.

what is d likely question they normally ask for couple when they go for the dv interview?an d do we need to pay the $775 at once or $375 first before the interview?

In my mails to both KCC and the U.S embassy, I told them the situation seeking for their advices and they responded as per my post.

I didn't use my actual e-mail and did not reveal my data at all cos I wasn't sure of what their responses would be. KCC won't even know the country the mail came from except the local U.S embassy. I was careful.

They already told you that you could get disqualified if you didn't declare in the first place. You can create a thread for that to get more responses since there is no much response coming from inside the house... Cheers! All is well.

what is d likely question they normally ask for couple when they go for the dv interview?an d do we need to pay the $775 at once or $375 first before the interview?

There are some other threads that have provided answers to that question, you pay $775 per applicant!

succesful interview depends on the infos d submitted online and ur corresponding documents.i had applied for a non-immigrant visa with my wife in april this year and we were refused based on dat my wife had no travelling experience,while i have 5 different visas including dat of uk,australia,shengen.....days later,thank God we received a letter from KCC that my wife just won the dv 2010 lottery.but my observation dat day was like they must have verified all your documents and made a decision partially before u will be to any of the windows' for the interview.so am wishing all 2010 dv winners from nigeria good luck.

They said 5 credits.. But since you have HND, that should do the job... or what does other people in the house think?

Petit,

I called KCC on the 18th September 09, just to confiemd my interview date, the KCC guy said my form is under processing. And that i should call back in 4 weeks time to confirm.

What is that suppose to mean?.

Petit,

I called KCC on the 18th September 09, just to confiemd my interview date, the KCC guy said my form is under processing. And that i should call back in 4 weeks time to confirm.

What is that suppose to mean?.

You cannot confirm your interview date yet looking at what your case like looks like. You have to wait till your number is current first on the bulletin before you can ask them that. They will have to process the numbers lower to yours before they process yours,So I advise you to wait as they have said. Goodluck

I wrote on my DSP 230 forms that I have acquired waec and Neco but checking online now i realized my waec results were all held, but my neco results is fine but I had D7 in math but 6 credits in all (neco) including English language. I guess this is the end of the road for me...will try next year though. The worst of it was that I have already included waec in the DSP, was syre i'll get the required results.

Any suggestions please?

I wrote on my DSP 230 forms that I have acquired waec and Neco but checking online now i realized my waec results were all held, but my neco results is fine but I had D7 in math but 6 credits in all (neco) including English language. I guess this is the end of the road for me...will try next year though. The worst of it was that I have already included waec in the DSP, was syre i'll get the required results.

Any suggestions please?

This isnt the end of the road for you, just the start! You can notify KCC of a change in information ok? Why dont you register for the next GCE for NOV/DEC? The result comes out in a few months. Before then if your number gets current, you re-schedule your interview date! Hope this helps.

This isnt the end of the road for you, just the start! You can notify KCC of a change in information ok? Why dont you register for the next GCE for NOV/DEC? The result comes out in a few months. Before then if your number gets current, you re-schedule your interview date! Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info, i just bought the Gce O level form, also someone told me that the results could still be released at a later date, that held means some issues need to be clearified before a decision can be taken, held doesn't mean cancelled, well i hope so. What do you think guys?.

Thanks.

Thanks for the info, i just bought the Gce O level form, also someone told me that the results could still be released at a later date, that held means some issues need to be clearified before a decision can be taken, held doesn't mean cancelled, well i hope so. What do you think guys?.

Thanks.

Just write this new GCE and come out in flying colors, then whether the other one is released or not, you;ll be safe

Goodluck

Just write this new GCE and come out in flying colors, then whether the other one is released or not, you;ll be safe

Goodluck

Thanks, i will do my best and for sure i'll come out in flying colours, my future depends on it.

These recent questons on results reminds me of my own situation that i wish to clarify. In the form i returned to kcc, i did not specify one particularly SSCE result.That is, i did not specify whether i am using only WAEC or NECO. I filled WAEC/NECO when i intend only presenting NECO at the interview. I hope this will not be a problem.

2ndly, in the NECO result i hope to present.My middle name is not on it.For example that my name is Michael Adekunle Babalola.The result only bears MIchael Babalola.I hope the absence of the middle name will not pose any problem.

3rdly, i just graduated but the institution i graduated from is affiliated to another institution.Now no statement of result has been issued yet and the transcipt i hope to collect very soon according to a reliable source will not bear any grade. That is whether i graduated with upper or lower honours because according to the source, the senate of the university is yet to sit on the result because of the ongoing strike.If this becomes the situation till the time of my interview, what do you think will be my fate?Will a transcript not bearing any honour authenticate my claim that i am a graduate? Please i need contributions.

These recent questons on results reminds me of my own situation that i wish to clarify. In the form i returned to kcc, i did not specify one particularly SSCE result.That is, i did not specify whether i am using only WAEC or NECO. I filled WAEC/NECO when i intend only presenting NECO at the interview. I hope this will not be a problem.

2ndly, in the NECO result i hope to present.My middle name is not on it.For example that my name is Michael Adekunle Babalola.The result only bears MIchael Babalola.I hope the absence of the middle name will not pose any problem.

3rdly, i just graduated but the institution i graduated from is affiliated to another institution.Now no statement of result has been issued yet and the transcipt i hope to collect very soon according to a reliable source will not bear any grade. That is whether i graduated with upper or lower honours because according to the source, the senate of the university is yet to sit on the result because of the ongoing strike.If this becomes the situation till the time of my interview, what do you think will be my fate?Will a transcript not bearing any honour authenticate my claim that i am a graduate? Please i need contributions.

guy relax which name did u applied with? is it ur complete full name or what?
ur cn will not be current until around june or july 2010,relax by then the strike will have been call off and the senate in ur sch will have sit on ur result, what u graduate is not important now but u just have the result in ur hand at the time of the intreview is what matters ok, hope ur wace or neco original is available? gud kuck with the process

guy relax which name did u applied with? is it ur complete full name or what?
ur cn will not be current until around june or july 2010,relax by then the strike will have been call off and the senate in ur sch will have sit on ur result, what u graduate is not important now but u just have the result in ur hand at the time of the intreview is what matters ok, hope ur wace or neco original is available? gud kuck with the process

I dont really understand the application stuff you are talking of.But if it is for NECO, i applied with my first and surname only.Then for the lottery, i applied with my first,middle and surname.Thanks for the response.

Can Someone Help me on how to obtain the police report and the amount involved. Also how long it takes.

Hello Kelechukwu, i don't know about the situation in Nigeria, but in Cameroon, i was asked to pay 23.000frs, but i finally paid 20.000frs, though i was latter told somewhere else that it should not have cost that much. how ever it doesn't take long to make it. make sure you have your passport photograph and fiscal stamp at hand and it will take you at most 30 minutes. Good luck dear.

CASE NO: 2010AF000010**
NL Received 28th march 2009
sent to KCC 5th/ April/ 2009
2nd NL received on 14/9/09
Interview scheduled for 19th Oct. 2009

-----------------------------
Our help is in the name of the LORD PS.124:8