• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Apology accepted.
I LOVE THIS FORUM

Just know it is from jokes people tell people real things on their minds. I don't know when we use age to assess who is ripe for marriage. That is why folks lie and hide theirs. Go America, go make money and connections, Mr Ikechukwu.This marriage is not working for everone oh.I commend ur forgiving mind.

@gasper Hi im also a 2010 dv winner nd im also in newjersey i came in about two weeks ago but i havent gotten my GC or SSN am i supposed to apply for them or will dey mail it to me and hows d job search...

@gasper Hi im also a 2010 dv winner nd im also in newjersey i came in about two weeks ago but i havent gotten my GC or SSN am i supposed to apply for them or will dey mail it to me and hows d job search...

hey guy congrate on ur safe arrival, how is america compare to 9ja? I'm nt talking about money o, how u dey feel that contri?

@mamma05, didn't u complete the form for ur GC at ur port of entry. As for the SSN u will go 4 it with ur immigration stamped visa or ur new card. Once again welcome to America.

Hey Ike,

We are not making mockery of you, I just felt like laughing over Joequi's comment, which is just a joke for sure.
The statement he made was just a joke and nothing more. Anyway we're are sorry if that got you upset.
No hard feelings bro.
One Love!!!

Okey, My brother, we are not making mockery of you. Abeg no vex, it ment to be a joke. Please accept our apology.

One love

Yeah! They sent me confirmation. I think i wil relax 4 dere reply. Thanks n God Bless u.

Ohis,

KCC just reply the 2nd mail i sent to them last week monday today when the 1st one i sent earlier was not forth coming. This new mail had additional information - From the replay, my 2nd letter was sent to me on the 22nd June 2010.

Hope you've gotten a reply from KCC.

Donsino and solution plz free Jolo only him will comout an tell us what happen as for me i think he made it but still busy with other domestic things, he will still come an tell us what happen.

Need info on this pls!

Hello House, it has been a while since I showed up here, hope everyone is doing great, I would like to congratulate everyone who has had a successful interview lately, and also those that are current I wish you God's favor, and to those waiting to be current, I pray it would come asap.

Please I would like to know if there is a particular amount of money required by individuals proceeding to the USA on non-immigrant visa, I hope those that has traveled would shed more light, and for anyone whose POE was IAH (Intercontinental Airport Houston), please let me know what the procedures are and if i need to go with anything, though I was given an envelope to give to the Immigration upon my arrival which is never to be opened by me, else I get sent back to Nigeria, and I am however leaving it sealed, any important information for my notice would be highly appreciated, as i need to have all these facts asap, before i purchase my ticket.

Thanks for the anticipated info.