• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

DEAR FREINDS
I Hope things are gradually moving forward for everyone on this forum of recent members are having a successful interviews as usual may the favour of God never cease over this house,Amen. This is to render my kudos to you guys both home and abroad to keep up the good work.If you are current congratulations and if your number is yet to be current be rest assured that you are next in line for God's favour and if you are already schedule for interview rejoice in the knowledge thet your case will not be different from other members that were successful in their interview,cos He Has Gone Ahead Of you To Grant you A Resounding victory, We Shall Rejoice with you in this house!, cheers.

Long time. How u dey prepare?

Congrats

[B[/B][/B][/B]

House,

Please rejoice with me

I now have an interview date...

Got my 2nd NL about ten days ago and its being kind of hectic since... hence my absence from this great forum

My interview has been slated for last week in June

To God be the glory for this great open door

Please house, remember crownednvictory in your prayers

As always, lets continue to uplift each other in prayers

May God be with each and every one of us at the various stages of our journey, in Jesus name, amen.

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

Congrats, i wish u all the best as you prepare for your interview. Your story shall not be different in this forum by God's grace.

Greetings to everyone,

My interview is to come up next week, and I have one question, my 2ND NL states that;

' The Kentucky consular has completed the processing of your case and any further inquiries should be addressed to the visa processing post below, where your appointment has been scheduled.

EMBASSY OF THE UNITED STATES
2 ELEKE CRESCENT.

I thought the US Embassy is at Walter Carrington, please tell me if I am wrong, or if there is a mistake from the address stated in my 2ND NL.

Also, could anyone inform me about the procedure to schedule an interview for someone visiting the US, is it done online (Please furnish me with the website link), and what are the procedures to be observed in the process, any contribution would be highly appreciated.

2010AF00014***
31st Mar, 2009 1st NL received
23rd Apr, 2009 forms sent back to kcc
1st Apr,10 police report completed
6th Apr,10 medicals started
8th Apr,10 2nd NL received
9th Apr,10 medicals completed
9th May,10 2nd dose of immunization recieved
26th May,10 interview scheduled for 7:00 am

Pls, can som1 tell me d next step 2tke when one is current... Is it by callin KCC 2giv interview date or one should just relax n wait 4 2NL. One more tin, can som1 giv me KCC number. D one i have (+6065267500) isn't goin. Is dere any omission or inclusion in d numbr. Pls, help me out. Tanks!

I great u all

Good day to every body.
I am new to this forum. I recved a letter that i am one of winners of dv lottery, plz i hav some qustions i want to ask.
1) i have printed this DSP-122 after fill this form what else am i going to send alongside this DSP-122 form.

2) my WAEC result is very pore but my NECO result is very very good so can i use my NECO result?
Plz i beg u to plz reply cos am scared about my WAEC.
Plz i beg u with the name of GOD somebody should plz reply me cos am scared.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a winner in the DV 2011 lottery,i recieved a notification letter and i have just sent the forms back last week friday.My questions are
1. A friend of my played it for me and i never knew i would win,he only included my wife and i,he did not incuded my just 2 yrs old daughter because her picture was not accepted in the system.But i included her in the forms i returned,any chance of visa for us ?
2.I forgot to attarch the back code sheet with the forms i sent back to KCC,can i still send it?
Somebody pls advice me,i have been spending money to get International passport,my certificates and other documents.
Thanks

Scopido,
I will advise you to send another set of the forms with the barcode included in it. Also try and send a mail to KCC notifying them of the mistake you have done.
Please try and create a signature for yourself like every other member of this forum so we can know how to advise you better. Finally do not try and get any documents yet as DV 2011 interviews will start by 1st of October 2010.

Hi all,

I have being indisposed for about 3 weeks hence my being absent for a while.

Good to let you all know that my number is current for July. I just sent a mail to KCC about the date so I'll inform you guys when they respond.

Joequi, you will surely be current with the next bulletin.

Cheers

Ajaylagos,
CONGRATULATIONS

House,

Please rejoice with me

Got my 2nd NL about ten days ago and its being kind of hectic since... hence my absence from this great forum

May God be with each and every one of us at the various stages of our journey, in Jesus name, amen.

CONGRATULATIONS.
You do not have any problems as the prayers of the entire forum is behind you.

Good day to every body.
I am new to this forum. I recved a letter that i am one of winners of dv lottery, plz i hav some qustions i want to ask.
1) i have printed this DSP-122 after fill this form what else am i going to send alongside this DSP-122 form.

2) my WAEC result is very pore but my NECO result is very very good so can i use my NECO result?

Pls, can som1 tell me d next step 2tke when one is current... Is it by callin KCC 2giv interview date or one should just relax n wait 4 2NL. One more tin, can som1 giv me KCC number. D one i have (+6065267500) isn't goin. Is dere any omission or inclusion in d numbr. Pls, help me out. Tanks!

Ohis,
Just and 1 to the number and its correct.
+16065267500.
You can also send a mail to KCC and they will respond with your interview date, then you can start all your required documentations.
Best of luck.

House,

Please rejoice with me

Congartulations my brother, we shall continue to pray for you.

Good luck

Hi all,

I have being indisposed for about 3 weeks hence my being absent for a while.

Good to let you all know that my number is current for July. I just sent a mail to KCC about the date so I'll inform you guys when they respond.

Joequi, you will surely be current with the next bulletin.

Cheers

Ayalagos,

Congratulations, we have waited for so long. God will make us laugh.

Goodluck

Good day to every body.

Hia Ike, is it 2011? Your NECO will do for you and the Embassy. Did you apply single? Just hold on for now, because 2010 folks are being interviewed now till Sept. First batch of 2011 may start their interviews from October, November or December.Try to reveal ur case file number as others do here, let's see if you could be interviewed this year. And try to improve on your language and other general understanding.Read on the pages here and you'll be good. Take care

Hello folks,
I won the DV 2011 but was registered via an agent who is trying to fleece me before giving me my package.
Is there any advise on what I can do to get another package from KCC addressed to my own mailbox?
I have my confirmation number.
Thank you.

this is my case no 2011AF00003***
i have downloaded this fill DSP-122 AND DS-230
what else will i send along side the fill??????????????????????????????????????????

Scopido,
I will advise you to send another set of the forms with the barcode included in it. Also try and send a mail to KCC notifying them of the mistake you have done.
Please try and create a signature for yourself like every other member of this forum so we can know how to advise you better. Finally do not try and get any documents yet as DV 2011 interviews will start by 1st of October 2010.

Phluck barcode is meant to facilitate the processing of the forms.If he wrote his case number at the upper right hand of the forms downloading another set of forms and sending them back because of the barcode is not necessary.I have read posts of guys who forgot their barcode before in this forum many times.They hard successful interviews.Except say the guy the guy get the cash to dey throw around.Cheers!

this is my case no 2011AF00003***
i have downloaded this fill DSP-122 AND DS-230
what else will i send along side the fill??????????????????????????????????????????

The letter that was sent to you were the forms ds-230 and dsp-122 not included that you have to go downloading? Include your photograph,barcode.Do not also forget to write your case number at the top right hand corner of each forms.Also remember the primary applicant(the winner) is the petitioner not your sponsor.Those are commonly reported mistakes that flood this forum each year.You should be current october/november.