• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Hello,
Please any help?
Should I just wait till i confirm my status in July 2010 then send KCC an email or should I download the forms online and use my confirmation number then on each form then send to them?

thanks man i have done as said,just sent mail to KCC concerning my child issue,hope to get good reply from them.i say thanks to everyone for the advice

Hello folks,
I won the DV 2011 but was registered via an agent who is trying to fleece me before giving me my package.
Is there any advise on what I can do to get another package from KCC addressed to my own mailbox?
I have my confirmation number.
Thank you.

How do you know you have won? Assuming that you have not actually seen the letter I think you should wait until July 1st to confirm that you did win, then email KCC telling them that you won but did not receive your letter. Until then you just have to wait or be willing to give the "agent" your money. I believe there was a case like this on this thread, hopefully that person will come and say what they did to get their letter.

i want member to please pray for me and my family 2011AF00002xxx may God help us,waiting for interview appointment with differ case

How do you know you have won? Assuming that you have not actually seen the letter I think you should wait until July 1st to confirm that you did win, then email KCC telling them that you won but did not receive your letter. Until then you just have to wait or be willing to give the "agent" your money. I believe there was a case like this on this thread, hopefully that person will come and say what they did to get their letter.

If you have the confirmation No,send mail to KCC to inform them,print the forms,fill and return back to them,tell them to resend your Notification that you missed it

If you have the confirmation No,send mail to KCC to inform them,print the forms,fill and return back to them,tell them to resend your Notification that you missed it

He/she can't do that! You need to know your case number before downloading and completing the forms back to kcc.

Good day to every body.
I am new to this forum. I recved a letter that i am one of winners of dv lottery, plz i hav some qustions i want to ask.
1) i have printed this DSP-122 after fill this form what else am i going to send alongside this DSP-122 form.

2) my WAEC result is very pore but my NECO result is very very good so can i use my NECO result?
Plz i beg u to plz reply cos am scared about my WAEC.
Plz i beg u with the name of GOD somebody should plz reply me cos am scared.

IKECHUKWU,
Well congrats; BUT you need to answer these simple questions of mine. Ok?

1. How did you received your Notification Letter (NL), through your post office box, email or courier?
2. What is the colour of the envelope; kaki, blue or white?
3. Is the envelope small, fullscap size, or what?
4. Was there no DSP-122 in the envelope?
5. Did you say you printed DSP-122? From where?
6. What other documents were in your envelope, if any?
7. And lastly, how did you enter for the dv 2011 lottery?

These questions and their answers will be so relevant for members of this forum to render thier candid help.

Sorry, for bogging you with these.
We expect your response.
Thanks
Navigator

Mr Smalllacrimose had a successful interview today in lagos. We thank God...Its been a long journey but God surprised us. The interview went pretty straightforward..

co: u swear.....
me: i swear.....
Co: so wen did you get to the states
Me: XXXX
CO: and you went to Lincoln University
Me : yes
Co: and then drexel University
me: yes
Co: how long did you spend in drexel University
me: X years
Co: was lincoln a community college
me: no but a crappy college
Co: so you are in Oklahoma now
me: yea..doing XXX Engineering
Co: wot do you wanna be wen you get out
me: hopefully reservoir engineer
Co: u know that if you don't get this visa, you wont be allowed back cuz your F-1 visa is canceled
me: oh yeah
co: well, dont worry about it. you are good
me: aiight thanks
co: you are no longer a student..you now a resident!!

Special thanks to everyone on this forum...Gasper, IZI, phluck, Ben Emman, Ajayilagos, dotman, Freedom, petit and everyone else that has supported Miss Smalllacrimose and given valuable advice..May God bless everyone!!!

smallacrimose, congratulations to you and your man on his successful interview. Kindly accept my sincere apologies for sending my congratulatory message to you late. In fact since the both of us talked last on this forum via pm, this is the first time that I've logged in to my account. My interview is scheduled for the third week in June. I pray for me to sing praises to God, and tell testimonies of the goodness of our Lord Jesus Christ in my life after my interview in June. Many congratulations to you and your man once again. I shall pm you soon.

hello house.am wishing those waiting to go for interview success.i am in the states now and i want to share my observation about things, wish i think might help those still waiting to be here.there are lots of opportunites here but you really need to have plans to make things happened for yourself.i met some people here with green cards that cant even explain what they have achieve since being in this country for sometime now.you need american education's,no matter how small.and try and work for the government.its the only guarantee place you cant loose your jobs.i have since people here working for big corporations but after sometime they sent them packing.you guys should also look at joining any of the military there are so many benefits but its not that easy too to join because you still have to pass asvab test,medical and physical examinations and background checks.goodluck

hello house.am wishing those waiting to go for interview success.i am in the states now and i want to share my observation about things, wish i think might help those still waiting to be here.there are lots of opportunites here but you really need to have plans to make things happened for yourself.i met some people here with green cards that cant even explain what they have achieve since being in this country for sometime now.you need american education's,no matter how small.and try and work for the government.its the only guarantee place you cant loose your jobs.i have since people here working for big corporations but after sometime they sent them packing.you guys should also look at joining any of the military there are so many benefits but its not that easy too to join because you still have to pass asvab test,medical and physical examinations and background checks.goodluck

Hi cambio,

Thx for sharing this information with us. Advice well taken.

hi guys;
am from Ethiopia living in sweeden,
yesterday i got a DV lottey notification from KCC
while am happy for the chance my case number is high ( 2011AF00030XXX )
which is unusuall for ethiopia to be current in the visa bulletin for the past couple of years with this size of case number.
can any one share me his experiance from nigeria, ethiopia or egypt who got an interview with similar coincidence.
thanks

Plz reply

The letter that was sent to you were the forms ds-230 and dsp-122 not included that you have to go downloading? Include your photograph,barcode.Do not also forget to write your case number at the top right hand corner of each forms.Also remember the primary applicant(the winner) is the petitioner not your sponsor.Those are commonly reported mistakes that flood this forum each year.You should be current october/november.

Can i put my name as sponsor? Cos an d one that will finance my tip.

Hi everyone!
Im new here and i would like to say welldone! all d comments have been helpful
I am a dv selectee 2011 and i have sent my pack to KCC
im in d rocess of getting my documents together but i have an issue with my WAEC certificate
Its got the wrong date of birth (a mistake from Waec) and i rmbr trying to change it wen it was issued but we all know how it goes with Nigeria....i was told to swear an affidavit to cover d error which i did.

However, i would like to know if i can still use this cert. for my visa interview and present the affidavit to clear the DOB error?
please respond asap!
thank you all

Thanks all for your comments.
I was told by the agent I won and saw the notification but it wasn't released to me:confused:.
What I intend to do is wait till July, then check online and send a mail to KCC.
However, I was just wondering if someone had been in this situation before and how he/she went about it.
Is my confirmation of winning sufficient enough for me to contact KCC and will they resend a package to an email/mailbox I provide or they would still resend to the address in my application?
That's just where I need clarification from our experienced posters.

Senator's interview was a success!!! Let's praise God for him!!!! :):):) We pray that God should continue His work in this house as He has started!!!!

May God guide us all through!!!

Congratulations t you Senator!!!!!! Guys am new to this forum, My wife is the principal Applicant and our # is 2010AF00046XXX.we are expecting an interview soon.I will like to know about married peoples interveiw experiences.Can someone tell me all the documents we need to carry and the questions we will be expecting.

Hi everyone!
Im new here and i would like to say welldone! all d comments have been helpful
I am a dv selectee 2011 and i have sent my pack to KCC
im in d rocess of getting my documents together but i have an issue with my WAEC certificate
Its got the wrong date of birth (a mistake from Waec) and i rmbr trying to change it wen it was issued but we all know how it goes with Nigeria....i was told to swear an affidavit to cover d error which i did.

However, i would like to know if i can still use this cert. for my visa interview and present the affidavit to clear the DOB error?
please respond asap!
thank you all

Please you have to create a signature so we can see your details and know how to respond to your questions.
When did you swear this affidavit? This is very trickish.
What is ur case number?
COngrats on being selected for further processing in the DV 2011 category

can someone pls help, i adjusted status to include my spouse after i received my selection notification but not in the original entry.people say cases like this are difficult to prove even when u have supporting documents.please what can i do?

Scheduled For CP

Hi all,

I have being indisposed for about 3 weeks hence my being absent for a while.

Good to let you all know that my number is current for July. I just sent a mail to KCC about the date so I'll inform you guys when they respond.

Joequi, you will surely be current with the next bulletin.

Cheers

Hello house,

KCC replied my mail & I have being scheduled for interview in d 1st week of July.

I need your prayers guys.

One love