• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

The fees paid at Kamorass is 18,000 for adult. You will pay a deposit of 10,000 on your first visit and you will be asked to come with the balance of 8,000 on your second and final visit.

Prophet phluck2,

how u dey, counting days for the next bulletin. will give you a call on monday.

Pls all, I have a question on AOS,will it be acceptable if the AOS is prepared and scaned to me through my email box,or must it be sent and presented in hardcopy sead in an envelope. Those that used AOS how did you receive and used it during your interview thanks.Its very urgent!.

Thanks so much phluck.stil one more thing.pls to those who hv had succesful interviews.can some1 gv me a breakdown of al d financial stuf u encountered.dis wil enable me make my budget.ranging 4rum passport,police report and others thank u.
GOD HAS DECREED DAT WE SHAL ALL SUCCEED AND IT SHAL COME PASS.my interview is first wk of march.

You have to go to Lagos to the US high commission personally, and talk to them about rescheduling, they'll tell u what to do, or u may even email them first to ask

Your international passport should cost btween 16-20k, the medicals should be around 17k, police certificate 5k thereabout, NPC cert 2,500, visa fees 124,000.

Pls all, I have a question on AOS,will it be acceptable if the AOS is prepared and scaned to me through my email box,or must it be sent and presented in hardcopy sead in an envelope. Those that used AOS how did you receive and used it during your interview thanks.Its very urgent!.

Dumez,
I undersxtand this AOS thing is no longer required. You really don't need to bother yourself over it. Just prepare for your interview and get all your documents ready dats all.
Please do not forget to create a signature so we can get your details better. Best of luck

guys, don't allow the mutallab create fear in u nothing is really happen jere about it, infact i spent a day in detroit and nothing happen i was not questioned b;cos of that. God will see u guys thru. amen

guys, don't allow the mutallab create fear in u nothing is really happen jere about it, infact i spent a day in detroit and nothing happen i was not questioned b;cos of that. God will see u guys thru. amen

Yes ooh, believe me i even thought one will be asked to go through all sorts of rigorous frisking, but non of that happened. There was no isolation just because we are Nigerians the process was same for every one.
We came in yesterday n it was a lovely journey all through. So brace up guys n do not let the past toment your future. For those coming in soonest, do kit up properly cos its really really freezing down here.

Yes ooh, believe me i even thought one will be asked to go through all sorts of rigorous frisking, but non of that happened. There was no isolation just because we are Nigerians the process was same for every one.
We came in yesterday n it was a lovely journey all through. So brace up guys n do not let the past toment your future. For those coming in soonest, do kit up properly cos its really really freezing down here.

congrats wekere..............

Last edited by a moderator:
Bammy, wekere Congratzz.....
Pls wot flight did u guyz Take? I dont mean 2geda....
One more thing.. Pls we need INFLIGHT DETAILS... Jus 2 lighten up d house. Tanks.
@house, wataguan... Kilonshele...

@ HOUSE

Happy New month to you all.I declare this month a month of favour for the members of this forum both in the Visa bulletin,success in interviews and open doors for those in the states already.

I wish to thank everyone in the house for a good job and also share my experience at the embassy,my interview date was 28 of january, 2010
CO: Hello, good morning
ME: good morning
CO: busy going through my stuff
ME: waiting confidently.
CO: raise your right hand for the swearing; you promise that everything you say here today would be true.
ME: Yes, I do. and turned to my husband repeat thesame and he said yes
CO: sign on the form and my husband also did thesame
ME: ok and I signed
CO: you are here because you were selected for DV visa
ME: Yes
CO: what is your full name?
ME: blah
CO: what is your birth date?
ME: blah blah
CO: what is your highest qualification?
ME: Hnd
CO: subject
ME: Mass Communication
CO: what are the properties a good news?
CO: What is graphics in Mass Communication?
CO:wnt through my SSCE and ask questions on then like what is federalism ,legislature and executive and i answered correctly
CO:Now ,let go to Marrital Issues.
ME: no problem
CO: When did u get married
ME: I answered
CO: What do you do on saturday and sunday
CO:What side of the bed you u sleep
ME: I Answered
CO: What is the name of the bus stop do board taxi to workplace
CO: after some time He called my husband in for interview
All our answers was thesame and he later asked my husband to call me in
CO: busy typing on thr system and asked,can two of you come back on february 1 2010 with your wedding and courtship photographs ?
ME: I answered,but we are here with the photographs and he said, I know, We just need to follow protocol
ME; O.k
CO. he now gave us a paper tell us to come on feb.1 2010 to the MAIN LOBBY
NOw on february1,2010
I and my Husband got to the MAIN LOBBY arround 8.45am, after about 45minutes of waiting at the embassy reception, a man worked in and usered me into the lift and droped at the 3rd floor of thee embassy
This time,it was another interview entirely but now with the OYINBO"s both one NIgerian who is eastern part of the country. and He said you visa is a function of whatever I say today.
A lot of questions were asked such as where do you live,when last do you had sex with your husband,who played the lottery, what do you do on saturdayand many more that can not be shared on air
After about 1and half hours I was brought to the ground floor and my husband was brought to the 3rd floor and brought back after 30 minutes of interrogation.
We all said thesame thing throughout and the IGBO MAN said,you will be contacted later.
Fellow ladies and gentle men,this is my experience at the embassy and I pray they will call me soon

CN: 2010AF000012***
NL dated : 31th of March 2009
NL received:18th April 2009
Returned forms: 4th May 2009
2nd NL received: 7th May 2009
Started medicals: 21th December 2009
Medicals completed: 17nd Jan 2009
Visa interview successful: 28th Jan 2010

The Lord who has decreed a thing would establish it.

AT LAST!
Congratulation to you bammy on your successful relocation to the State below is my posting 7 months ago glory be to God that you are now enjoying the fruit of your labour,may God continue to guide you and bring you into great things,according to ajaylagos'SEE HOW LEVEL DEY CHANGE',Enjoy .

#54 dotman View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries View Articles Send Email
Registered User Join Date May 2009
Posts 170 The end is near

Bammy,am sure you remmember vividly the heartache of waiting all over the past 1 year until you get to this stage, am just happy for you my brother that you are finally coming to the end and that your victory is in sight, do all you have to do and come back and tell us of the goodness of God, waiting to celebrate with you, SHALOM!
CN-2010AF00016XXX
NL SENT BY KCC-MARCH,09
NL RECVD-APRIL,09
NL SENT BACK-MAY,09
AWAITING 2ND NL

I wish to thank everyone in the house for a good job and also share my experience at the embassy,my interview date was 28 of january, 2010
CO: Hello, good morning
ME: good morning
CO: busy going through my stuff
ME: waiting confidently.
CO: raise your right hand for the swearing; you promise that everything you say here today would be true.
ME: Yes, I do. and turned to my husband repeat thesame and he said yes
CO: sign on the form and my husband also did thesame
ME: ok and I signed
CO: you are here because you were selected for DV visa
ME: Yes
CO: what is your full name?
ME: blah
CO: what is your birth date?
CO: what is your highest qualification?
ME: Hnd
CO: subject
ME: Mass Communication
CO: what are the properties a good news?
CO: What is graphics in Mass Communication?
CO:wnt through my SSCE and ask questions on then like what is federalism ,legislature and executive and i answered correctly
CO:Now ,let go to Marrital Issues.
ME: no problem
CO: When did u get married
CO: What do you do on saturday and sunday
CO:What side of the bed you u sleep
ME: I Answered
CO: What is the name of the bus stop do board taxi to workplace
CO: after some time He called my husband in for interview
All our answers was thesame and he later asked my husband to call me in
CO: busy typing on thr system and asked,can two of you come back on february 1 2010 with your wedding and courtship photographs ?
ME: I answered,but we are here with the photographs and he said, I know, We just need to follow protocol
ME; O.k
CO. he now gave us a paper tell us to come on feb.1 2010 to the MAIN LOBBY
NOw on february1,2010
I and my Husband got to the MAIN LOBBY arround 8.45am, after about 45minutes of waiting at the embassy reception, a man worked in and usered me into the lift and droped at the 3rd floor of thee embassy
This time,it was another interview entirely but now with the OYINBO"s both one NIgerian who is eastern part of the country. and He said you visa is a function of whatever I say today.
A lot of questions were asked such as where do you live,when last do you had sex with your husband,who played the lottery, what do you do on saturdayand many more that can not be shared on air
After about 1and half hours I was brought to the ground floor and my husband was brought to the 3rd floor and brought back after 30 minutes of interrogation.
We all said thesame thing throughout and the IGBO MAN said,you will be contacted later.
Fellow ladies and gentle men,this is my experience at the embassy and I pray they will call me soon

CN: 2010AF000012***
NL dated : 31th of March 2009
NL received:18th April 2009
Returned forms: 4th May 2009
2nd NL received: 7th May 2009
Started medicals: 21th December 2009
Medicals completed: 17nd Jan 2009
Visa interview successful: 28th Jan 2010

The Lord who has decreed a thing would establish it.

Congratulation ebunsam that call will come sooner than expected am sure God Has done it for your family.All the best for the future.Cheers.

@wekere here is wishing your family good success in your new land where with God ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE,SEE GOD HAS SET THE LAND BEFORE YOU: THIS IS YOUR TIME FOR EXPLOIT,MAY HIS FAVOUR CONTINUE TO BE UPON YOUR FAMILY.ALL THE VERY BEST IN ALL YOUR FUTURE ENDEAVOURS.