• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

@ Ferdii... tweeny did a good job by clearing herself out. Arranged marriage! as fraudulent as we all know that is, you still subscribe indirectly to it. Nigeria hasn't even cleared up the mess we are in as a result of what some selfish and thoughtless people have got into through fraud and other criminal activities and here you are talking about helping others in a fraudulent way. Fraud is fraud whether it's being coated and painted as ''help'', and if you carefully read what the poster said, she said the person who played the lottery for her wrote to KCC to change the initial name on the Case number. Note that all the emails you send to KCC are always there infront of you while you are being interviewed, so how would u explain someone trying to change the case name? If you go for an interview at the US embassy, u'll clearly see yourself that those consular officers are not stupid.

Guys i am using NPC as my certificate of birth.There is a court declaration attached to it.Do i submit both during the interview or detach the court declaration from it?

Fraud is Fraud. Lets not get ourselvs involvd in "Arrangee Marriages" as dey so cal it, the chances are very slim"... U dnt wanna loose dis opportunity 4 anythin, wit all d money spent in gettin evrytin in Order...Lets All Beware!!!

@ Ferdii... tweeny did a good job by clearing herself out. Arranged marriage! as fraudulent as we all know that is, you still subscribe indirectly to it. Nigeria hasn't even cleared up the mess we are in as a result of what some selfish and thoughtless people have got into through fraud and other criminal activities and here you are talking about helping others in a fraudulent way. Fraud is fraud whether it's being coated and painted as ''help'', and if you carefully read what the poster said, she said the person who played the lottery for her wrote to KCC to change the initial name on the Case number. Note that all the emails you send to KCC are always there infront of you while you are being interviewed, so how would u explain someone trying to change the case name? If you go for an interview at the US embassy, u'll clearly see yourself that those consular officers are not stupid.

GBAM!!! We should try to be honest in all we do. Arranged Marriages for immigration purposes should not be condoned.

@ Gasper....we are praying for you. pls dont be nervous, am sure everything will work out for good.

Bros, if you ignored that extra letter on marriage 'arrangee' and do your thing, KCC, US Embassy Lagos and US Government wouldn't have known more to this helper's way. Americans and govt Officials know of this beforehand and folks use it to help themselves.Couple of people are benefiting as their loved ones immigrate via this apiam way, start work and send off stuff and cash to keep surviving.Even well-organized marriages go there to disintegrate.

Am not saying you did a bad thing reporting and everything but what will become of 'geninuine' Nigerian couples when they face this prejudice at that slaughterhouse called Embassy?

hey am a lady,what i did was sincere j djd not know much abt the DV and as an educated individual a mail to KCC was most apporiate at d time becos i had not even known abt d forum.They(US Embassy Lagos and US Government) know abt this arrangee thing and have being working on it.My situation does not affect anyone as long as u can prove to them well that u are a couple either real or "arrangee'.mine was bad becos they went ahead to try and change d name on my case no,so i did very well!

I just discouverd that i won the dv 2010 lottery so ii wrote to kcc that i havent received my notification lettre and it was mailed to me through my e mail address so i wish to fine out if i am already late to process my documents as i hear that inerviews have started and visas are already being issued; pls also what can you all advice me to do
thanks and waiting to read from you.
ACTUALLY I CHECKED ONLINE AND DISCOUVERED THAT I WAS A SELECCTEE THEN I CONTACTED KCC AND THEY ASKED ME SOME INFORMATIONS LIKE MY CONFIRMATION NUMBER/ LAST NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH AND THEY TOO CONFIRMED THAT I WON AND THEY TOLD ME THEY WILL SENT ME ANOTHER NOTIFICATION LETTER THROUGH MY MAIL BOX AND THEY DID THAT WITHIN 3 DAYS
MY CASE NUMBER IS 2010AF0004XXXX;
pls am i late or have they passed my range:
pls you guys should advice me on wat to do now
thanks and waiting to read from you all

Hello Asanrex,
Congratulations and thank God you found out that you were selected, bravo to online checking. You are not late at all ,KCC will continue to attend to DV2010 winners until Sept this year. Cases are attended to according to how current case your number is and also in chronological order of when your first NL forms get to them, you have to check the monthly visa bulletin to know in which month your case is current. For Nigerians, visaa are available for only applicants with DV numbers below 14,000 for the month of February. Visit www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html for more details.
Cheers
CN: 2010AF00002xxx
NL dated: 20th of March 2009
NL received: 8th July 2009
Returned forms: 15th July 2009
Confirmed delivery 17th Sept 2009
2nd NL received: 8th Dec. 2009
Started medicals: 14th Dec. 2009
Succesful Visa interview: 14th January 2010
Visa collected: 21st January, 2010

I just discouverd that i won the dv 2010 lottery so ii wrote to kcc that i havent received my notification lettre and it was mailed to me through my e mail address so i wish to fine out if i am already late to process my documents as i hear that inerviews have started and visas are already being issued; pls also what can you all advice me to do
thanks and waiting to read from you.
ACTUALLY I CHECKED ONLINE AND DISCOUVERED THAT I WAS A SELECCTEE THEN I CONTACTED KCC AND THEY ASKED ME SOME INFORMATIONS LIKE MY CONFIRMATION NUMBER/ LAST NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH AND THEY TOO CONFIRMED THAT I WON AND THEY TOLD ME THEY WILL SENT ME ANOTHER NOTIFICATION LETTER THROUGH MY MAIL BOX AND THEY DID THAT WITHIN 3 DAYS
MY CASE NUMBER IS 2010AF0004XXXX;
pls am i late or have they passed my range:
pls you guys should advice me on wat to do now
thanks and waiting to read from you all

Hello Asanrex,
Congratulations and thank God that you found out that you were selected, bravo to online checking. You are not late at all ,KCC will continue to attend to DV2010 winners until Sept this year. Cases are attended to according to how current case your number is and also in chronological order of when your first NL forms get to them, you have to check the monthly visa bulletin to know in which month your case is current. For Nigerians, visaa are available for only applicants with DV numbers below 14,000 for the month of February. Visit www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html for more details.
Cheers

Hello pls i'l like 2 ask dis question.is there anyway i can reschedule my interview date?bcos presently i dont hv enough funds.

Hello Jolomi,
Its stated in the first NL letter that you can reshedule your interview but in the same month. If you dont have enough fund to go with all your family I suggests the principal winner goes for the interview first and later birngs down the other members of the family. I met a guy that the wife won last two years at the embassy, he said he was not ready as at the time the wife won, although I didnt find out details of whether there was any other documentations. This is just a suggestion.
Cheers

Emperor- I will not subscribe to this idea at all and will advise that you dont prophesy negative. There is nothing God cannot do....I repeat there is nothing God cannot do. I have people who came in with first degree from Nigeria and never took up a menial job for one day.

Accepted, your first host in the US on arrival has a role to play as regards your first job and settling down, physically speaking though. But that at it may be, prayers can cause even kings to compete to help you.

It is well.

I quite agree with you Ben, I know someone that left September 2009 through Dvlottery and because of the role the host and friends played, he got a job in an oil company. He has a good car and house now.
PRAYER DOES IT ALL.

Stand for the truth always.

hey am a lady,what i did was sincere j djd not know much abt the DV and as an educated individual a mail to KCC was most apporiate at d time becos i had not even known abt d forum.They(US Embassy Lagos and US Government) know abt this arrangee thing and have being working on it.My situation does not affect anyone as long as u can prove to them well that u are a couple either real or "arrangee'.mine was bad becos they went ahead to try and change d name on my case no,so i did very well!

tweeny,

Honestly u did very well infact you did a "yoo man's job", no matter what some bad head will say- the most important thing is that you are at peace with youself and with God.So who is to question your sincerity.

Even if you had known about this forum at the time, i trust my people we would have also advise you to follow the same line of action. You followed your church mind, and you could see where it landed you. Please always do the right thing.

You stood for the truth, baby keep on moving ,forward ever and backward never.

Okay, thanks for these whole updates. It wouldn't have been easy for you to defend a letter to KCC that you never knew a thing about if you didn't raise the notice and alarm.Me too do not like frauds but you know sometimes bad money brings in good money. One intends to get to the other side.Am better placed now to comment on this, so the person that applied for you wanted to shortchange you? That would have been rude, wicked and awful. I suggest people should try to play this lottery themselves but some feel only the ones played abroad get the look-in.Am sorry I thought you are an Adam. And on the 'arrangee' stuff, would not have let u in as a gay couple.We thank God folks with HIV are being let in, some caught the disease not through wild unprotected sex.Congratulations once again!

Am preparing for my IETLS (20 Feb,Abuja) against Canadian and Australian Immigrations (PR).They are a different ball game!

Last edited by a moderator:

tweeny,

Honestly u did very well infact you did a "yoo man's job", no matter what some bad head will say- the most important thing is that you are at peace with youself and with God.So who is to question your sincerity.

Even if you had known about this forum at the time, i trust my people we would have also advise you to follow the same line of action. You followed your church mind, and you could see where it landed you. Please always do the right thing.

You stood for the truth, baby keep on moving ,forward ever and backward never.

Okay, thanks for these whole updates. It wouldn't have been easy for you to defend a letter to KCC that you never knew a thing about if you didn't raise the notice and alarm.Me too do not like frauds but you know sometimes bad money brings in good money. One intends to get to the other side.Am better placed now to comment on this, so the person that applied for you wanted to shortchange you? That would have been rude, wicked and awful. I suggest people should try to play this lottery themselves but some feel only the ones played abroad get the look-in.Am sorry I thought you are an Adam. And on the 'arrangee' stuff, would not have let u in as a gay couple.We thank God folks with HIV are being let in, some caught the disease not through wild unprotected sex.Congratulations once again!

Am preparing for my IETLS (20 Feb,Abuja) against Canadian and Australian Immigrations (PR).They are a different ball game!

Ferdiii,
Please just let this matter rest. This forum has the grace and mercies of God leading us and please we cannot afford to accommodate fraud. Tweeny do the right thing and if given the chance I will do same. Lets try and build some good image for this country for once.