• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dv 2010 from kenya only

people i think obama will u give u the whole lottery this year just for africa and especially kenya :S low nls for asia and low nls for europe that means all for africa:S:S:S:S
enojy themLOL:p:

3amakmahmoud ,

LOL i wish that was true but i'm afraid I did not get mine this year, well not yet!!!.

Plz like how many dollars can one make per hour?

it depends , but as it for a guy whoz not educated and like works in fast food restaurants and works as a vallet parking or stuff its like around mimimum 9$ in 1 hr

but for like and engineer it also depends but as an avergae of 30$ an hour
listen it depends on the state on the type of work and it differs from state to state
but in general the most state that has work in it is texas

dv 2010

rumour has it that this years dv nls will delay.my bro from statoe revealed
that 4 me,so man don give up till 31 st july 09.i rem his nl came 14 july 06 it was dv 2007.good luck.anyone can reach me direct to my mail add,juniouratemba@yahoo.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
not yet late don giv up my guy everyone is waiting ihavent heard of any winner yet .lets pray hard .

God will answer to our prayers and we will get it lets not give up.where are you from.

hey,

it depends , but as it for a guy whoz not educated and like works in fast food restaurants and works as a vallet parking or stuff its like around mimimum 9$ in 1 hr

listen it depends on the state on the type of work and it differs from state to state
but in general the most state that has work in it is texas[/QU

How long does it take for one to get a green card after arriving in USA, especially texas, thats after all paper work

but in general the most state that has work in it is texas[/QU

How long does it take for one to get a green card after arriving in USA, especially texas, thats after all paper work

hey man , well it took me around 30 days yeah as i rememvber 1 month
but they r very helpful man the people in her r nice dont worry abt anything they help u in anything

I'm from Kenya but in the US. Got my NL yesterday, CN very high 2010AF00070xxx :(

Not sure whether to do AOS or CP. I don't think my number will ever become current though because it's so high. Talked to a lawyer today and he told me it doesn't matter if I do CP or AOS because I won't be called for an interview until my CN is current.

My worry is if I send the paperwork back to KCC (for CP or AOS) I will be risking my F1 status since I'll be declaring intent to immigrate :(

Not sure what to do? Has anyone with such a high number ever got a GC?

I'm from Kenya but in the US. Got my NL yesterday, CN very high 2010AF00070xxx :(

Not sure whether to do AOS or CP. I don't think my number will ever become current though because it's so high. Talked to a lawyer today and he told me it doesn't matter if I do CP or AOS because I won't be called for an interview until my CN is current.

My worry is if I send the paperwork back to KCC (for CP or AOS) I will be risking my F1 status since I'll be declaring intent to immigrate :(

Not sure what to do? Has anyone with such a high number ever got a GC?
most lawyers don't know anything on dv lottery matters. with your case # forget a bout AOS, if you will ever be current then the only option you have is CP.

most lawyers don't know anything on dv lottery matters. with your case # forget a bout AOS, if you will ever be current then the only option you have is CP.

abc38
Thanks for your reply. So if I won't become current faster if I do CP? So how is CP better than AOS? Plus is there a risk to my F1 status if I proceed with CP?

abc38
Thanks for your reply. So if I won't become current faster if I do CP? So how is CP better than AOS? Plus is there a risk to my F1 status if I proceed with CP?

Historically either that # never becomes current or it does during the last month. This means if you forward your application for AOS you denounce your f1 status and if by chance you dont get your GC by sept30th you stand high chances of somebody telling you to return to the land of multiple tongues. Basically its almost impossible to do AOs within 1 month (do your research).
In case of CP owing to the your high rank # even if you were to be current, chances of receiving an appointment letter for interview are 50/50, but atleast if you're admissible and get luck to be interviewed you stand a chance.
Either way you must take a risk.

NB. A'm on f1 visa too and won lottery last year, i'm yet to receive my interview notice, this i'm writing based on other peoples experience and other relevant govnt websites.

Historically either that # never becomes current or it does during the last month. This means if you forward your application for AOS you denounce your f1 status and if by chance you dont get your GC by sept30th you stand high chances of somebody telling you to return to the land of multiple tongues. Basically its almost impossible to do AOs within 1 month (do your research).
In case of CP owing to the your high rank # even if you were to be current, chances of receiving an appointment letter for interview are 50/50, but atleast if you're admissible and get luck to be interviewed you stand a chance.
Either way you must take a risk.

NB. A'm on f1 visa too and won lottery last year, i'm yet to receive my interview notice, this i'm writing based on other peoples experience and other relevant govnt websites.

Thanks for the advice! And Hongera on winning last year! Good luck for your interview.

So what you're saying is that immediately I send the one form to KCC then I have denounced my F1? That's scary man! I'm now reluctant to even bother because sitaki kurisk my F1 kwasababu naenda grad school in the Fall.

Are you in US or home? Did you do AOS or CP?

thanks again!

This forum rocks!! I have an F1 visa but been out of status 5 yrs but was still going on with my studies and graduated May 2009. My I 94 does not have a return date, but has Duration of Stay (DS). My lawyer told me I should do CP and they could still offer me a visa if am invited for an interview since technically DS means that I was not offered a return date per se. I was further advised that as long as I never got any letter to depart the US am ok. Unlawful Presence only occurs by an F1 if they get a deportation letter. For me to just have an inkling of confidence with my lawyer's advise, I just need to hear of just one case where this was succesful. My # is AF20100014xxx. Any advise out there? Any examples.

dv 2010

hi man iheard ya story and tha only thing to tell you is to be confident.where in the us are you based,im a dv 2010 aplicant and still worried if ill get my nl cheers dude.