• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 AOS Only

GUYS if i am doing only I485 I only need 2 pictures ???????or still got to send 6

Hello Summet,

You need to send only 2 pictures.

I'm not saying that what capeolive suggested is wrong but I would do what the instructions say. I definitely would not change the Attention because that's important. The purpose of the address is for your mail to get to its destination, the officer that opens your envelope is in charge of assigning it high priority and that's why the cover letter and your case number in each page are important. If you need to ask the USCIS to prioritize your case then you need to follow the instructions in here but I don't think that it applies to your case.

Good luck!

Hello New one

Congrats to you ............what easy interview and got stamp passport too ,have fun with your new jaurny.........!!

Olsson

I like to give you my best wishes and God be with you .............wish best interview like New one

Good luck and hope you come with good news like others

Hello sogdian
i was wonder all this time you were not around i was checking you status all this time ,your number was close to my sister .
Any way i was little upset about your case yesterday but Today you came good news !!! Yeeeeyeeee

i am really happy for you .........it is going be interview day before you know it
i hope you be around to tell us your good news .Good luck

I did my infopass today to check on my status. the lady told me that i have an interview scheduled and she would not tell me the date. and she couldn't also tell me if the interview letter has been sent. she said it is not september yet so wait. i did not believe her of course. because they have been telling to to wait since march. all my attempts to talk to some one else were in vane. i just came home, mad and frustrated. and i found my interview letter in the mailbox. it is on july 13.
that was one hell of a morning

Hi all wonderful friends,

here is my experience.
I went over there 40 minutes before.
But I was waiting for more than one hour.
I supposed to have my interview at 8:30
but I had it at 9:30.

Some lady called my name and I went with her in the office.
Thank you all my friends that you've been here for me.
Helped me to go through all this process.
Thanks for prayers and support.
I will be around to the end to help if I can.
I am sure that we will all get green card to the end of fiscal year.

CONGRATS new one....I am so happy to hear the good news. Enjoy it....fully, make a good use of it :)

Hi Norkira,

I was expecting to see your unique colors.
When I saw the colors, I knew it was you.
Thank you for your nice words and good wishes.
By the way you were right about the new design.
But it does the job, that's what matters for me...

You and your family have my best wishes...

Thanks capeolive, I was out of town for the weekend...I've been doing that a lot lately, hence I haven't been able to check the computer as much as I'd like to and respond to people's questions; but anyways, I've been waiting to hear that news for a long time...so I was happy to know you're finally settled down...partially. Good luck again with the family.

hello guys,
I am almost exhausted now, going through all this things.I got my package from my lawyer today and it had everything but my 1st letter I got from KCC, she send me the letter from kCC that says I want to go for KCC. I called her back and she is saying that she dont have them documents. I dont know if there is anyway out.

did my journey just ends here...guys just give me the latest date I can apply and might get my interview.
And to my last question again, do I still have to do the biometrics.

Hi sogdian,

Congratulations, finally. There are other ways but
it is much better this way. I wish you a pleasant
interview on July 13. Just be nice to them, no matter what...

I did my infopass today to check on my status. the lady told me that i have an interview scheduled and she would not tell me the date. and she couldn't also tell me if the interview letter has been sent. she said it is not september yet so wait. i did not believe her of course. because they have been telling to to wait since march. all my attempts to talk to some one else were in vane. i just came home, mad and frustrated. and i found my interview letter in the mailbox. it is on july 13.
that was one hell of a morning

Hi Summet,

I don't like discussions but "my take" on the subject is:

AOS means Adjustment of Status

FBAS means Family Based Applications

I knew the instructions. Despite it I sent mine as:

Attn: AOS

I would do it the same way again, despite the instructions.
To me they made a mistake but may be I am the mistaken one.
That's how "I" would do it. You can do it any way you wish...

Hello Summet,

You need to send only 2 pictures.

I'm not saying that what capeolive suggested is wrong but I would do what the instructions say. I definitely would not change the Attention because that's important. The purpose of the address is for your mail to get to its destination, the officer that opens your envelope is in charge of assigning it high priority and that's why the cover letter and your case number in each page are important. If you need to ask the USCIS to prioritize your case then you need to follow the instructions in here but I don't think that it applies to your case.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya you are right...but what i wanted to clearify is, i2009 also means the same like u mean, i2009 is also telling me to do ATT:AOS.
but i cannot do that till I get my 1st notification letter. or do u guys think I can send my package today and give them the 1st letter during my interview.
Hi Summet,

I don't like discussions but "my take" on the subject is:

AOS means Adjustment of Status

FBAS means Family Based Applications

I knew the instructions. Despite it I sent mine as:

Attn: AOS

I would do it the same way again, despite the instructions.
To me they made a mistake but may be I am the mistaken one.
That's how "I" would do it. You can do it any way you wish...

Last edited by a moderator:
guys one more thing, I got over phone conversation over with KCC and I told them I lost the 1st notification letter from KCC so they said they gonna send me one in the email in 2-3 business days..hope things will go positive...

Hi Summet,

Can you tell me in "clear English" what is missing from the package?

hello guys,
I am almost exhausted now, going through all this things.I got my package from my lawyer today and it had everything but my 1st letter I got from KCC, she send me the letter from kCC that says I want to go for KCC. I called her back and she is saying that she dont have them documents. I dont know if there is anyway out.

Hi Summet,

I got it now. First Notification Letter is missing.
OK you did the right thing by calling KCC.

You have clearly made "some" mistakes in the past.
But now it is time to be strong and to struggle till you get your card...

guys one more thing, I got over phone conversation over with KCC and I told them I lost the 1st notification letter from KCC so they said they gonna send me one in the email in 2-3 business days..hope things will go positive...

Hi Olsson,

I hope you get a good IO officer and smooth interview tomorrow.
You have my prayers and best wishes. Come back with good news...

Hi Summet,

I got it now. First Notification Letter is missing.
OK you did the right thing by calling KCC.

You have clearly made "some" mistakes in the past.
But now it is time to be strong and to struggle till you get your card...

Hi Capeolive,

Just a quick note appreciation for your time and help. And of course all others like i2009..and all. Keep up the good work; God bless us all.
Me still weighing my options for whether to change my AOS to CP or not. It seems I may have 2.5 months in total from July if my CN becomes current.