• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 AOS Only

Thanks for your quick reply NuvF,
Yeah, I am gonna send the documents only after I see my number IN the VB. I dont really know how practical it is to send the copy of VB with he application letter. BUt if thats gonna do any better I will do that. Besides, like you said I will get the enrollment verification letter from my school. HOwever, i asked them about it and the international advisor just paused me saying that my I-20 is the proof of my good standing and any one in immigration can check the standing from my SEVIS but I will try to see ifn I can convience them again.
and for the financial strength , i am just an student and being international student on F-1 I am not supposed to be working so I think I will try to figure out something for the interview. By the way,can any one fill my affidavit of support ? and what his income should be?
lastly, about my educational certificates, I gave my lawyer everything but I dont think that she send them with the AOS, I will double check with her tomorrow again.
and medical, i am getting the fresh one again tomorrow thats gonna be current and will be sealed.

thanks for ur quick reply again, if i am missing anything please let me know.

........ By the way,can any one fill my affidavit of support ?

Chk i-134 (1)a-e, but ppl 'suggest' its better to have a GC or USC sign it

and what his income should be?

Chk i 864P, 125%, #of ppl = you+his/her family total

Best!

26 hours more for the interview!! U guys got ny final tips for meh!!!!

Hi nepal2010,

take a rest and do something interesting today.
Tomorrow bring everything and get there earlier.
Just be nice and polite.
I'm sure everything will be fine, and you'll have your GC very soon.
Best of luck!
Cross fingers for you.

Hello Guys

First i want to congrats....... I 2009 for you green card and i want to thank you Middle.com, I2009 and Nepal2010 for you concern.
I do not have good news to share with you guys...........she denial by court Judge, as i said before her old case was complicated and the judge went to her old case ,she didn't want to make it easy as just like DV winner ..........hope the board of immigration more fair peoples i really do know what is the next step......she has 30 day to appeal again to board of immigration ,and we don't know what is the chances......She can't go back home.........country in the war

i will share with you soon what her next step going be

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
26 hours more for the interview!! U guys got ny final tips for meh!!!!

hi nepal2010,
relax .... everything will go smoothly.
i know that you are well prepared, so have a clear mind and you will be fine!
i'm sure you will have a successful interview and immediate approval!
all the best.

Hi Summet,

Affidavit of Support (I-134) can be given by a US Citizen
or Permanent Resident who is financially eligible to sponsor
someone. He/She has to have %125 of PG for members of
his/her family plus you. You can check following sites for more
information.

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-134instr.pdf

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-864p.pdf

I would suggest that before doing the new application
check it everything for yourself do not rely on your lawyer alone.
If you doubt something just ask around...

Thanks for your quick reply NuvF,
Yeah, I am gonna send the documents only after I see my number IN the VB. I dont really know how practical it is to send the copy of VB with he application letter. BUt if thats gonna do any better I will do that. Besides, like you said I will get the enrollment verification letter from my school. HOwever, i asked them about it and the international advisor just paused me saying that my I-20 is the proof of my good standing and any one in immigration can check the standing from my SEVIS but I will try to see ifn I can convience them again.
and for the financial strength , i am just an student and being international student on F-1 I am not supposed to be working so I think I will try to figure out something for the interview. By the way,can any one fill my affidavit of support ? and what his income should be?
lastly, about my educational certificates, I gave my lawyer everything but I dont think that she send them with the AOS, I will double check with her tomorrow again.
and medical, i am getting the fresh one again tomorrow thats gonna be current and will be sealed.

thanks for ur quick reply again, if i am missing anything please let me know.

Hello Guys

First i want to congrats....... I 2009 for you green card and i want to thank you Middle.com, I2009 and Nepal2010 for you concern.
I do not have good news to share with you guys...........she denial by court Judge, as i said before her old case was complicated and the judge went to her old case ,she didn't want to make it easy as just like DV winner ..........hope the board of immigration more fair peoples i really do know what is the next step......she has 30 day to appeal again to board of immigration ,and we don't know what is the chances......She can't go back home.........country in the war

Thanks

Hi fitness901,

so sorry to here bed news.
But don't lose hope. She still have time.
And I hope that IOs will have more understanding.
However don't give up, don't lose hope.
Stay positive.....
I'll pray for your sister, and cross fingers for her.

Hi fitness901,

I am sorry to hear what your sister has been experiencing.
Do not stop the struggle. Try all the options you got.
Pray for the best.

We human beings sometimes strive for something
and think that it will be good for us, but it is not
how it always works.

Sometimes we think something is good for us but in the long run it may not be so.
Sometimes we think something is bad for us but in the long run it may not be so.
Do what you can as humanly as possible, at the end submit to the will of God...

Your sister and you got my prayers and best wishes...

Hello Guys

Thanks

Hello Guys

Thanks

fitness901, I really am sorry for the news. Please, support your sister giving her strength to continue. She still have time but there is no time to waste. Did her lawyer say anything about her chances?

All the best and I hope that she gets good news real soon

Thanks Capeolive that is so sweet..........i did forword your message to her ........she so sad ,the part i hate i really do not want her to loose her faith,
imagin she been her almost 12 years.............we will fight at the end. as you said leave to God the rest

Thank you very much
Hi fitness901,

I am sorry to hear what your sister has been experiencing.
Do not stop the struggle. Try all the options you got.
Pray for the best.

We human beings sometimes strive for something
and think that it will be good for us, but it is not
how it always works.

Sometimes we think something is good for us but in the long run it may not be so.
Sometimes we think something is bad for us but in the long run it may not be so.
Do what you can as humanly as possible, at the end submit to the will of God...

Your sister and you got my prayers and best wishes...

Hello Guys

Thanks
Hi fitness,
Sorry to hear about your sister. As every1 said, don't stop fighting and do what you can and the rest leave it to the Almighty as he knows best.

All the best to your sister.

Hello Nepal2020,

Good luck on your interview tomorrow. Relax, be calm, plan to arrive early (because of the traffic and because you need to get through security), and dress professionally. Answer the questions asked and don't provide more information than what the Officer inquires.

Don't forget to let us know how it went when you get the chance.

Best of luck!