• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 AOS Only

Got a mail about updating about the I-485 application. It went from CPO to post-decision. That means that the NBC has sent the GC on Fri. Mon or Tue it should probably reach my house. Will check when I go home next week. Actually would be waiting to hear from Daima when she gets it to know that mine is waiting too.:)

Congratulations cooldude!

Thanks cooldude. Hope I did right decision on doing AOs than CP even with my high CN.
Good luck.

Hello maila,

Based on past years, the USCIS speeds up the DV processes when getting close to the the end of the fiscal year. I think it was in 2009 that there was a case that was completed in 1 month just before the end of the FY. Of course, nobody knows if a problem could arise but, if everything goes smoothly, you should be alright.

Good luck!

Green Card Received!

Hi guys,

I'm sooooo happy to let you know that I received my GC today!!!

I thank God for making this whole process smooth for me. I also thank all you guys in this thread for your support, ideas, thoughts etc. Blue, thanks for starting this thread! The process is over for me, but will be here until the last person receives his/her GC!!!

Note: My husband's GC is yet to arrive, it was sent yesterday, so we are hoping by Monday it'll be here!

Green Card Received!

Hi guys,

I thank God for making this whole process smooth for me. I also thank all you guys in this thread for your support, ideas, thoughts etc. Blue, thanks for starting this thread! The process is over for me, but will be here until the last person receives his/her GC!!!

Note: My husband's GC is yet to arrive, it was sent yesterday, so we are hoping by Monday it'll be here!

Congrats Daima. So happy to hear the good news from you and also about your hubby's update. I will be out of town till probably Tue night. Will let you guys know once i check the mail. Indeed a very gr8 weekend for u.:)

Thanks Daima, i2009, zapatos for your congrats. Also thanks to Blue for starting this thread and everyone else participating on it. Sharing our experiences make this thread the best thread in DV for AOS. Thank you everyone and all the best to everyone on completing this journey successfully.

Thanks cooldude. Hope I did right decision on doing AOs than CP even with my high CN.
Good luck.

you are welcome maila. I know you did the right decision as you would be saving lots of money by not traveling. Plus you have plenty of time to organize your documents and over prepare so that there are no delays later on. All the best in preparing your docs.

Green Card Received!

Hi guys,

Dear Daima, you are the first one in this forum who receives the green card. Congratulations. I am happy for you.

Welcome letter received

Daima, big congrats from me! The journey is over :)
Should I add "Go Gators!"? ;)

I received a welcome letter today. I am sure this coming week will bring some very good news for a few of us on this forum!

I received a welcome letter today. I am sure this coming week will bring some very good news for a few of us on this forum!

Congrats gatorchess. Another week and you should have the GC in hand.

Congrats, Gatorchess! That was fast.

Thank you for the Congrats Zapatos, Cooldude, and Gatorchess!!

Congrats to Gatorchess, Daima and Cooldude. I hope that the rest of the process for all of us goes as smooth as yours .

Diama have fun tonight i hope you have a big celebration :D

green card received!

hi guys,

i'm sooooo happy to let you know that i received my gc today!!!

I thank god for making this whole process smooth for me. I also thank all you guys in this thread for your support, ideas, thoughts etc. Blue, thanks for starting this thread! The process is over for me, but will be here until the last person receives his/her gc!!!

note: My husband's gc is yet to arrive, it was sent yesterday, so we are hoping by monday it'll be here!

congratulations!!! :d

Green Card Received!

Hi guys,

Wow Daima, awesome. I am so happy for you. What a great surprise for x-mas. I hope you stay here for a while. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Congratulations!

That was fast! Congratulations gatorchess. Very happy for you and the rest of the guys that are receiving the GCs and the welcome letters.