• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 AOS Only

rejected

HEK123,

Why they rejected your application in the first place?

Thanks

May 29 AOS payment sent
July 14 received KCC letter of receipt AOS
Aug 03 AOS payment receipt received
Oct 29 I-693 form completed by the Doctor
Nov 10 AOS package ready, number become available
Nov 11 AOS package sent

Option to add your field office as your location

Hey Guys,

One way of adding your field office would be to go to your User CP and then under "Your Profile" and select "Edit your details" and then scroll down till you see "Location" under the field of "Additional Information" and you can add your field office over there. It asks the location of where you live, but we can use it for field office. I see that not everyone has a signature stored. It might be helpful to those who are going to go through the same process. Lets be helpful to each other. Thanks.

HEK123,

Why they rejected your application in the first place?

Thanks

Well the NOA doesn't give specific explanation

We think that it was rejected bcs I didnt include enough documentation about me being a DV winner. All i had in the package regarding DV was the Barcode page. Thats all. This is probably why the officer could not totaly sure, couldn't establish my priority date.

Hey Guys,

One way of adding your field office would be to go to your User CP and then under "Your Profile" and select "Edit your details" and then scroll down till you see "Location" under the field of "Additional Information" and you can add your field office over there. It asks the location of where you live, but we can use it for field office. I see that not everyone has a signature stored. It might be helpful to those who are going to go through the same process. Lets be helpful to each other. Thanks.

yeah that works as well. I did both:)

Hey Guys,

Cool, I did that too!

Hey, This is my first post on this thread, but i have been reading it all along. I thought i should join to keep everyone updated on my case too.

I just received my EAD card and ADVANCE PAROLE in the mail, but for some reason my wife "which is the main applicant" still did not recieve her's. i checked her case status online and it still says "initial review" for both of them. i called the USCIS # and as usual they are of no help at all, it is like talking to a machine.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US

Hey, This is my first post on this thread, but i have been reading it all along. I thought i should join to keep everyone updated on my case too.

I just received my EAD card and ADVANCE PAROLE in the mail, but for some reason my wife "which is the main applicant" still did not recieve her's. i checked her case status online and it still says "initial review" for both of them. i called the USCIS # and as usual they are of no help at all, it is like talking to a machine.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US

I did some statistics on the number of people who already received their interview appointment letter among people who already received the biometrics appointment letter, the percentage is around 30%. Of course, these statistics are based on people who are registered on this forum and shared their timeline.So for people (like me) who wait for interview letter, we are on the same boat !! and wonder sometime if the local field is the only reason for the interview letter to come ?:confused: or is there something else that would influence on the delay.....Any idea ?

I did some statistics on the number of people who already received their interview appointment letter among people who already received the biometrics appointment letter, the percentage is around 30%. Of course, these statistics are based on people who are registered on this forum and shared their timeline.So for people (like me) who wait for interview letter, we are on the same boat !! and wonder sometime if the local field is the only reason for the interview letter to come ?:confused: or is there something else that would influence on the delay.....Any idea ?

Happy2010,
I think you should give it more time before getting nervous. It seems like that those who received the interview letters, got it almost two weeks after receiving the biometrics appointment letter. If your case is similar to them, then you should get it by the END OF NEXT WEEK. Let's give it more time.

Happy2010,
I think you should give it more time before getting nervous. It seems like that those who received the interview letters, got it almost two weeks after receiving the biometrics appointment letter. If your case is similar to them, then you should get it by the END OF NEXT WEEK. Let's give it more time.

The fact is : you are right ! "Let's give them more time" , that is what I am saying to myself too, every morning when I get up and every night before going to bed, geeezzzz :rolleyes:

The fact is : you are right ! "Let's give them more time" , that is what I am saying to myself too, every morning when I get up and every night before going to bed, geeezzzz :rolleyes:

Hi Happy2010,

Daima received her interview letter a day or so before her appointment. So cheer up ... it should be coming in the mail. If not when you go for the appointment take an infopass and ask them if they have mailed it yet!

Hi Happy2010,

Daima received her interview letter a day or so before her appointment. So cheer up ... it should be coming in the mail. If not when you go for the appointment take an infopass and ask them if they have mailed it yet!

True. If you look at those of us who've received Interview letters, our timelines pretty much have the same trend, so don't worry guys, your letters are coming.

I did not receive my interview letters yet...I am still waiting....:(

Thanks i2009 for all your answers ...I really appreciate them!

totally wrong. I did my bometrics on Oct 30th, no interview appointments yet...

True. If you look at those of us who've received Interview letters, our timelines pretty much have the same trend, so don't worry guys, your letters are coming.

Married vs. singles

It seems to me that those of us who are married are getting their interview letters sooner than singles :rolleyes:

So I suggest that we update our signatures with our marital status :D