• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 Winners - Nepal

dear all,

could you please tell me how many days consuler takes for visa stamping, i have submitted my passports 2 weeks before but they didnt send me the package yet.

any idea about processing time??????

regards

Nepali USA ko friends haru - NEED HELP.

Mero interview bhayo UK ma tara they required I-134. Maile chineko sathiharu kohi pani bhayena aahile, Kasaile help garna sakchha, family of 4 chha. Maile afnai fund £19000 show gareko, property show gareko tara sponsor chahinchha bhano. PLEASE HELP Kasari lyauna sakinchha ??

Is there any DV consultant in Nepal?

ESPOT Nepal, located at khichapokhari is a good one. This Monday, 23rd Feb at 12 noon, they have called the DV winners who will be facing interview during April...n m one of them:). Lets c how they're gonna give councelling:rolleyes:

By the way, it wud be grt to get counselling from our own frens here who have already passed their interview...at least we, who r waiting for the interview can get some idea.

Good luck to all the winners waiting for their 2nd letter/Interview;)

Case Number : 2009AS00014***

ESPOT Nepal, located at khichapokhari is a good one. This Monday, 23rd Feb at 12 noon, they have called the DV winners who will be facing interview during April...n m one of them:). Lets c how they're gonna give councelling:rolleyes:

By the way, it wud be grt to get counselling from our own frens here who have already passed their interview...at least we, who r waiting for the interview can get some idea.

Good luck to all the winners waiting for their 2nd letter/Interview;)

Case Number : 2009AS00014***

Tapai ko second letter aayo? ani ESPOT ko experience share garnu hai.

some important information

Tapai ko second letter aayo? ani ESPOT ko experience share garnu hai.

Second letter ako chaina...tara notification chai aaisakyo. i'll get it within 10-15 days.
espot ma basic discussion matra vayo. tei pani i'll brief some important points that u may not know.

1. if u'r single, bank balance average ma 5 lakhs(Nepali Currency:)) dekhaunu parchha. If u have a family, it is multiplied by number of family members, like if u have a family of four, the primary applicant should show balance of around 20 lakhs.

1. You need either a sponser letter or a welcome letter from the person that you know who is leaving in US as a green card holder or who has a work permit. This is a must.

aru ta khasai kehi chhaina. aba m worried how to get a sponser.:confused:

sponser letter or welcome letter

Sponser letter pathaune manchhe chhaina vane, Welcome letter le kaam chalauda kehi farak ta pardaina, Sponser letter navayera VISA nadine ta hudaina ni? Ani yo Sponser/Welcome letter pathaune manchhe Nepali nai hunu parne ho ? Interview date vanda kati din agaadi samma tyo letter paunu parne ho? need urgent response.

sponsor letter or welcome letter

Nepaligal, I am also one of the ESPOT's client. I am happy so far that I chose them as consultant. Not that I didn't know anything. But I have learned few things about how to go further.

Regarding Sponsor Letter / Welcome letter, it is the best if you get a "Sponsor Letter". It's actually not just a letter, it's a contract/legal form that your sponsor fills in Attorney's presence and mostly they are notarized. So, this is the ideal!

Welcome letter, I am not sure how the consular will take it. I think it's a new thing. And it may not be accepted. Not sure though! It doesn't have to be a nepali who can sponsor you.

Sponsor can be anyone who is either a citizen or a GC holder or professional full time worker (a person who can legally and financially support you / sponser you).

And there is no such fixed date or days that you should receive the sponsor letter. You just need to have it in your hands when you visit the embassy on your appointment date. In my case, I have Sponsor Letter (FORM I-134), Welcome Letter, Tax return and the bank statement from the sponsor (All Notarized!!!).

These documents can be printed out from email or be faxed as well. All forms are acceptable. It doesn't have to be the original copy. so, even if you are running late and don't have enough time, you are okay as long as you have sponsor ready...

Date of NL= April 03, 2008
NL Received to my Wife's name= April 29, 2008
CN= 2009AS00007xxx
Country= Nepal
Reply sent to KCC - May 11, 2008 (by FedEx)
Received by KCC - May 13, 2008
Interview Scheduled : 20 Jan 2009 in Riyadh
Successful interview on 20 Jan, asked I-134
27 Jan 09 -Submitted Good Bank Balance Certificate in embassy
19 Feb 09 - Passport received with visa for all member by Fedex. visa dated 17 Feb
Thanks God..........Going USA soon.

***thanks god***
NL Received in Saudi Arabia, I am living in Saudi Arabia.

>>>>>>> I would like to thanks this portal and member for all the info <<<<<<<<

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks p1rulz

Nepaligal, I am also one of the ESPOT's client. I am happy so far that I chose them as consultant. Not that I didn't know anything. But I have learned few things about how to go further.

Regarding Sponsor Letter / Welcome letter, it is the best if you get a "Sponsor Letter". It's actually not just a letter, it's a contract/legal form that your sponsor fills in Attorney's presence and mostly they are notarized. So, this is the ideal!

Welcome letter, I am not sure how the consular will take it. I think it's a new thing. And it may not be accepted. Not sure though! It doesn't have to be a nepali who can sponsor you.

Sponsor can be anyone who is either a citizen or a GC holder or professional full time worker (a person who can legally and financially support you / sponser you).

And there is no such fixed date or days that you should receive the sponsor letter. You just need to have it in your hands when you visit the embassy on your appointment date. In my case, I have Sponsor Letter (FORM I-134), Welcome Letter, Tax return and the bank statement from the sponsor (All Notarized!!!).

These documents can be printed out from email or be faxed as well. All forms are acceptable. It doesn't have to be the original copy. so, even if you are running late and don't have enough time, you are okay as long as you have sponsor ready...

Thank you so much. I found a person ready to send a sponsor letter to me. Wouldn't you have replied to my query,i would have directly asked for welcome letter.Thanks to you.

I got another question :
Bank Balance dekhauda transaction dekhaunai parchha ho ? If yes, minimum kati mahina ko dekhaunu parne ho ? Espot bata ni bank balance banaidinchha re charging certain amount.And m thinking to get it done through them.how risky will that be ?

BTW, when is your interview ? Good Luck :)

CN:2009AS00014***

I don't think showing transaction is necessary for DV processing. I was told that if you just submit one statement/balance document that will be fine. I am doing the same. If you have got the sponsor, showing a lot of bank balance and details is not necessary. So, whoever or however you use to show the bank balance, it doesn't matter.

My interview is coming soon... after couple weeks.. And am getting everything prepared. Wish me Luck!! Thanks.

different sponsor

First letter mai mention gareko sponsor le letter pathaunu parne ho ? Does it make any difference if a different person sends a sponsor letter other than the one mentioned in the first letter.

Thanks in advance:)

It's not required.. However, you should have a valid and genuine reason for having the sponsor letter from other than the one mentioned in DS 230 - Only if it is asked during the interview process..

Thanks p1rulz for the quick reply.

Another one ;)

I-134 form internet bata download garera varne ho ni...or thats just a sample ? i told my sponsor to download it from http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-134.pdf and fill it. Sponsor letter bahek, tax return and bank balance pathaye pugchha ni?? Anything more ?

Thanks in advance !

Thank you all

Hi,
I along with my all family members got green card last months. I would like to thanks all of you who shared your invaluable experiences and suggestions in this open forum.

Thank you once again

from USA

Kati Kurne

DV ko result suneko ek barsa huna lagyo... kati kurne.. bekar ko tension. Palo kurada kurda hune raicha.. tai besek yes pali nikkai chito hola jasto cha... heram April ko bulletin le ke bhancha.. 19XXX samma pugcha ke.

DV ko result suneko ek barsa huna lagyo... kati kurne.. bekar ko tension. Palo kurada kurda hune raicha.. tai besek yes pali nikkai chito hola jasto cha... heram April ko bulletin le ke bhancha.. 19XXX samma pugcha ke.

April - 22800, ma ta current hune bhai May ma.. aba pheri zhan thulo kurai.. 2nd letter ko.. kya cha dv ko chakkar