• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 Winners - Nepal

October ko CN hune haru ta dhamadham processing gardai holan. Ani processing chai 2nd letter aisake pachhi milauda vyauchha hola ni ki agadi dekhi milaunu parchha ? Ani DV parne haru le State afai choose garna paune ho ki utai bata State tokidine ho ? Anybody knows that ? Aba ta University haru ni chhannu parchha.State selection ko barema kehi thachha ?

October ko CN hune haru ta dhamadham processing gardai holan. Ani processing chai 2nd letter aisake pachhi milauda vyauchha hola ni ki agadi dekhi milaunu parchha ? Ani DV parne haru le State afai choose garna paune ho ki utai bata State tokidine ho ? Anybody knows that ? Aba ta University haru ni chhannu parchha.State selection ko barema kehi thachha ?
Don't worry about state, you can choose to go wherever you want inside US. Having GC you would get in-state tuition, just look for good colleges/uni..avoid ones with too many Nepalis..:D
just my honest opinion.

thank you arya2004k, for your reply, i just wanna ask i have lost my SLC mark sheet but i do have the I.Com & B Com degree certificate with me , will the photocopy of the SLC mark sheet will work or not?

Thank you

hi devkajal

thanks for joining this thread !! you will got your second NL in DEC-January and your interview will be in Jan-Feb 2009.

you are fine.

hello all,

october visa bulletin hasbeen published,

for asia the number will be current in november is 5300 !!

i got it,

what to do for furthur processing lets suggest me.

hello all,

october visa bulletin hasbeen published,

for asia the number will be current in november is 5300 !!

i got it,

what to do for furthur processing lets suggest me.
Wait couple days, then call KCC asking when they scheduled your interview. Meanwhile, start preparing your documents.

Wow, congratulation Arya. And good luck in preparing your documents. I think my CN will come current only in February, if it keeps on moving like this. And by the end of the fiscal year of 2009 (by September 2009), CN upto 30000 might come current. For Asia region, the highest CN is around 44000 or 45000. Hope, they increase the pace of processing and include more CNs every month.

dear all,

i have written one email pn 15 september for kcc to know about my interview date? is it so fast or allright pls advise me. what to do furthur.

with regards

Wow, congratulation Arya. And good luck in preparing your documents. I think my CN will come current only in February, if it keeps on moving like this. And by the end of the fiscal year of 2009 (by September 2009), CN upto 30000 might come current. For Asia region, the highest CN is around 44000 or 45000. Hope, they increase the pace of processing and include more CNs every month.

Yes,I hope so !!! :)

Hi all, my case will be current in november 2009as00005***, what to do for furthur processing? i have emailed kcc on 15 september, but in 17 september kcc reply me this :

Thank you for your inquiry.

When inquiring about the status of your case, you are required to provide your full name, complete case number, and date of birth. For security purposes, KCC cannot reveal any information regarding your case if you cannot provide all the required information.

Williamsburg, Kentucky
KCCDV@state.gov
(606) 526-7500

and in 17 september i resend my email with all required information they need for.
is it okey ? or some thing wrong, pls advise me. its urgent.

dear all,

i got my inteview date, today and the interview date will be on last week of november. thanks for your support.

2009AS00005***
NL Date - 2008 April 2
Received Date - May 10, 2008
First letter Reply - 20 May, 2008
Received By KCC - 26 May, 2008
Waiting for Second letter.
Country - Nepal
Post - Kathmandu
Interview fixed by kcc - last week of november

---------------------------
2009AS00005***
NL Date - 2008 April 2
Received Date - May 10, 2008
First letter Reply - 20 May, 2008
Received By KCC - 26 May, 2008
Country - Nepal
Post - Kathmandu
Interview fixed by kcc - last week of november[/QUOTE]

Hi
I am from burma.
Congratulation for ur interview date.
Good Luck!

Hi ! Nargis08 :) Mingalarbar !!!
I was born in Rangoon,Burma.I lived there about 20 years and I was educated at BEHS No.1,Dagon.I studied mechanical engineering at Government Technical College but didn't finish my course.Later,I immigrated to Taiwan together with my parents in 2000.I played US green card lottery about 3 years ago.This year,I won the DV 2009 and now preparing for my interview which will be in July or August of next year !

Where do you live now ? Are you the DV 2009 winner ? Can you tell me about you ?

It's nice to meet you here !

Last edited by a moderator:
A new Member to this Group!!

hi.. ma raju.. boudha bata.. dv 2009 ko winner .. mero case number AS24XXX tira chaa... malai thaha cha.. ali high nai chha.. darkhorse ko article padhe pachi malai pani halka hope aako chha.. so sathi bhai haru.. kahile hola ta mero interview? nabhayeko khanda ma thikai chha.. hoina ta?

Namaste Sathiharu,
I am in US for the past 5 yrs studying. I got selected for the DV2009, and waiting for the 2nd Letter. I am planning to do CP in Nepal if I receive 2nd letter. My question is - do I need to have Police report from both USA and Nepal or only Nepal will be sufficient.

Good Luck to everybody