• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 Lucky winners from Nigeria

@ ammeck09 thanks for the advise

@ Joequi, I have visited the thread you refereed me, and i was informed by phluck to do the same thing, I wish i knew this since like last month, but never late, I am sending them an email today, but before I do, could you please guide me as to what to state, just my case number and date of birth? , then requesting that i should know my status with my second NL and interview ? please your guidance is important for now, cos I am blank with all these, except that you guys offer some support.

Thanks.

whales,

State your name, date of birth and case number. And ask them that you would like to know the date and time of your interview. When the response from KCC is sent you can start your medical immediately and well as your police clearance in Lagos.

If you encounter any difficulty pls do let the house know.

I think I am sending KCC an email later today but I would appreciate guideline. I am sending email to ccdv@state.gov

Thanks.

2010AF00014***

@ Whales

I will advice u send e-mail to KCC as soon as possible. I did not receive my 1st NL until I sent e-mail to them and I was told my 1st NL has been sent a long long time ago. They then re-send it to me via e-mail.
Make sure u correct the e-mail address because I could see u wrote ccdv@state.gov. he correct e-mail is kccdv@state.gov
I wish u goodluck

Thanks everyone, I sent KCC an email on Thursday following Joequi and others' advice, and I got an automated response as below with topic as 'information received'.

Greetings,

Your inquiry or message has been received and routed to the appropriate
group. If you are looking for the latest DV Lottery instructions, they
can be found here:
http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/types/types_1318.html.

This is an automated message, please do not reply.

Thank You,

Though I have not gotten any response back, But I am looking at this week, I would keep you all posted as soon as I get more updates, I appreciate all your assistance, May God Almighty bless you all in multiple folds.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Hi everyone!
Im new here and i would like to say welldone! all d comments have been helpful
I am a dv selectee 2011 and i have sent my pack to KCC
im in d rocess of getting my documents together but i have an issue with my WAEC certificate
Its got the wrong date of birth (a mistake from Waec) and i rmbr trying to change it wen it was issued but we all know how it goes with Nigeria....i was told to swear an affidavit to cover d error which i did.

However, i would like to know if i can still use this cert. for my visa interview and present the affidavit to clear the DOB error?
please respond asap!
thank you all

good day to u house member,
do anybody in the house have link wit any immigration officer,cos i need a help concering my passport,on my passport the name on it is adefe oluwadamilola cecilia and on my entry name is adefe damilola cecilia...i was told by a friend to go there and correct it to adefe damilola cecilia cos of the interviwer...can anybody help me out on this........

am dv winner from nigeria,maried, unable to raise money for me and wife.have every necessary documents(mariage cert.,marriage album,medical,police clearance etc) my interview is tomorrow(rescheduled), what do i tell the consular officer? somebody help me

am dv winner from nigeria,maried, unable to raise money for me and wife.have every necessary documents(mariage cert.,marriage album,medical,police clearance etc) my interview is tomorrow(rescheduled), what do i tell the consular officer? somebody help me

Why did you rescheduled the interview earlier? I am sorry to say this you are won't make it to the interview if you don't pay.
Payment is made before you will be interviewed. You won't get to see any consular interview if you don't pay. I'm sorry.

Hello people,
Please i need answers to these questions urgently,

1- is it possible for me to change where i am going to in the USA asides what i wrote in my DS230 forms after collecting my visa, i mean where i am gonna stay, please advice and lemme know the pros and cons. i filled illinois i my forms for AOS purposes, but now i wanna go to oregon, should i just change it at the airport when i fill my forms or what do i do

2- please i need someone to help me with how i can get cheap airlines to oregon,
3- please, i need to take along foods stuffs, pls house lemme now what is allowed.

Thank you so much, thesame God is still alive and He will do it for all that are yet awaiting interview or awaiting winning..we are taking over by favour. thanx

i have given u the answer to ur question on the current thread
Hello people,
Please i need answers to these questions urgently,

1- is it possible for me to change where i am going to in the USA asides what i wrote in my DS230 forms after collecting my visa, i mean where i am gonna stay, please advice and lemme know the pros and cons. i filled illinois i my forms for AOS purposes, but now i wanna go to oregon, should i just change it at the airport when i fill my forms or what do i do

2- please i need someone to help me with how i can get cheap airlines to oregon,
3- please, i need to take along foods stuffs, pls house lemme now what is allowed.

Thank you so much, thesame God is still alive and He will do it for all that are yet awaiting interview or awaiting winning..we are taking over by favour. thanx