• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 Lucky winners from Nigeria

In case anyone has new information about NL please alert me, but I hear that the naija bomber boy has caused a stop on all Nigeria NL processing, does anyone know how true that is.

In case anyone has new information about NL please alert me, but I hear that the naija bomber boy has caused a stop on all Nigeria NL processing, does anyone know how true that is.

guy, dat stupid, hopeless goat, can't stop anything. Just focus on ur interview. God dat has brought u dis far will not leave u. Nigerian are still travelling to USA.

I just discouverd that i won the dv 2010 lottery so ii wrote to kcc that i havent received my notification lettre and it was mailed to me through my e mail address so i wish to fine out if i am already late to process my documents as i hear that inerviews have started and visas are already being issued; pls also what can you all advice me to do
thanks and waiting to read from you.
ACTUALLY I CHECKED ONLINE AND DISCOUVERED THAT I WAS A SELECCTEE THEN I CONTACTED KCC AND THEY ASKED ME SOME INFORMATIONS LIKE MY CONFIRMATION NUMBER/ LAST NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH AND THEY TOO CONFIRMED THAT I WON AND THEY TOLD ME THEY WILL SENT ME ANOTHER NOTIFICATION LETTER THROUGH MY MAIL BOX AND THEY DID THAT WITHIN 3 DAYS
MY CASE NUMBER IS 2010AF0004XXXX;
pls am i late or have they passed my range:
pls you guys should advice me on wat to do now
thanks and waiting to read from you all

thank God

just wanna share my joy with the whole house. i have entered for my interview last week thursday and it was successful. my pick up date is this week Thursday i.e 11th February, 2010.
Thanks to God almighty and the entire management and member of this forum.
i must confess this forum did a great deal in assisting me for this interview.
But please guys, can any one tell me how much is the current price for ticket price and what is the minimum amount for the board transport allowance.
thanks.
:):):):):):):):):)

just wanna share my joy with the whole house. i have entered for my interview last week thursday and it was successful. my pick up date is this week Thursday i.e 11th February, 2010.
Thanks to God almighty and the entire management and member of this forum.
i must confess this forum did a great deal in assisting me for this interview.
But please guys, can any one tell me how much is the current price for ticket price and what is the minimum amount for the board transport allowance.
thanks.
:):):):):):):):):)

Please go to DV2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria, you will definately get some help there.

Hi everyone, as we are getting closer to March, I am just wondering if anyone knows anything new with the range of my case number regarding processing. I am hoping that I would be contacted for my 2ND NL soonest, any new information would be appreciated.

2010AF00014***

America Is Nice, But Very Challenging. it's a Fact

Hi Guys, sorry i've been unavailable for a very long time. things get so tight here that you almost don't even have time to do some personal things. However, things have been going on well with me though challenging too as is the case with every beginner. Firstly you need to learn the culture and how things are done the U.S way to be able to go about daily activities smoothly. I've been communicating with petit though once in a while, she's even very busy now than i thought i was. I'll keep in touch and keep praying for the rest of you who are still waiting for interviews and subsequent departure.
America Is Nice, But Very Challenging, the good thing is you are being pushed to your limits to do the best in whatever you can do.
Miss you Guys!

CASE NO: 2010AF000010**
NL Received 28th march 2009
sent to KCC 5th/ April/ 2009
2nd NL received on 14/9/09
Appointment for medicals 30/09/2009
Medicals started & completed on 1st/10/2009
Medical results collected on 2nd/10/2009
Interview scheduled for 19th Oct. 2009
Interview successful on the 19th/10/2009
VISA to be picked up on Thursday 29th/10/2009
VISA PICKED UP AT 4:14PM ON 29TH/10/2009
DEPARTED FOR THE STATES AT 2AM/ 27TH/ NOV. 2009.
PORT OF ENTRY: NEW YORK JFK INTERNATIONAL AIR PORT.
RESIDENCE: ATLANTA,GEORGIA
GREEN CARD RECEIVED: 22ND DECEMBER 2009.

-----------------------------
Our help is in the name of the LORD PS.124:8

Hi Guys, sorry i've been unavailable for a very long time. things get so tight here that you almost don't even have time to do some personal things. However, things have been going on well with me though challenging too as is the case with every beginner. Firstly you need to learn the culture and how things are done the U.S way to be able to go about daily activities smoothly. I've been communicating with petit though once in a while, she's even very busy now than i thought i was. I'll keep in touch and keep praying for the rest of you who are still waiting for interviews and subsequent departure.
America Is Nice, But Very Challenging, the good thing is you are being pushed to your limits to do the best in whatever you can do.
Miss you Guys!

CASE NO: 2010AF000010**
NL Received 28th march 2009
sent to KCC 5th/ April/ 2009
2nd NL received on 14/9/09
Appointment for medicals 30/09/2009
Medicals started & completed on 1st/10/2009
Medical results collected on 2nd/10/2009
Interview scheduled for 19th Oct. 2009
Interview successful on the 19th/10/2009
VISA to be picked up on Thursday 29th/10/2009
VISA PICKED UP AT 4:14PM ON 29TH/10/2009
DEPARTED FOR THE STATES AT 2AM/ 27TH/ NOV. 2009.
PORT OF ENTRY: NEW YORK JFK INTERNATIONAL AIR PORT.
RESIDENCE: ATLANTA,GEORGIA
GREEN CARD RECEIVED: 22ND DECEMBER 2009.

-----------------------------
Our help is in the name of the LORD PS.124:8

hey man............it's good to hear from u. Well, am doing fine too and everything is moving slowly and taken form for itself.

Can I mention my work experience w/h I didn't mention in the DS 230 & DSP122

I am the winner of DV 2010 lottery. I have worked as a "Child Care worker" for about two years. When I filled the DS 230 and DS 122 forms ( question 7 ) , I only stated my previous work experience in my country and I didn't mention my current work experience . I omitted to state my current occupation and work experience. This because I was not sure to get a supporting letter from my current employer.

I have an interview appointment in May 2010.

Can I rewrite or edit my work experience and send the new DS DSP 122 form to the KCC. Or should I tell the omission to the consular officer in the embassy during my interview?

Will the consular officer consider this new information as a fraud because I didn't state in my DS 230 and DSP 122 forms ? or will she/he accept it to me?

Can I fill this information in the new forms which is supposed to be sent to the embassy. Can the information will raise my chance of eligibility by work experience ( i.e. as it stated in DSP 122-question 7 )

What can I do during my interview? How can I now mention my current work experience and occupation?

Please help me.

Recent info would be appreciated

Greetings House,hope everyone is doing great, please is there anyone who has updates about what numbers are current now, I am expecting that I would be contacted with my 2ND NL anytime from now, please let me know if my number is current, I check my mailbox everyday. Thanks.

2010AF00014***

Greetings House,hope everyone is doing great, please is there anyone who has updates about what numbers are current now, I am expecting that I would be contacted with my 2ND NL anytime from now, please let me know if my number is current, I check my mailbox everyday. Thanks.

2010AF00014***

You are already current, please send a mail to KCC to confirm your date. By now you must have started putting your docuents together as well as your medical.

Kindly visit 2010 Nigeria Threand

Last edited by a moderator:
Please I'll like to ask this great forum what it takes to invite family members from home and how soon can one do that? Ds forum has bn quiet for sometime and I guess we all have been so busy with trying to get things done and settling down. Pls lets keep in touch. Cheers. Please I need a quick and urgent response to my request and if I want to invite a family member, what and what do I need to do and how do I go about it pls?

@ Joequi, I was informed that If I contact KCC, I would be disqualified from the entire DV process, but I know I ought to have been current now, really expecting that I would be contacted anytime about now.

2010AF00014***

@ Joequi, I was informed that If I contact KCC, I would be disqualified from the entire DV process, but I know I ought to have been current now, really expecting that I would be contacted anytime about now.

2010AF00014***

The person who informed you that contacting KCC means disqualification is doing you a great disservice. You should contact them asap before you realise your interview date has passed.

The person who informed you that contacting KCC means disqualification is doing you a great disservice. You should contact them asap before you realise your interview date has passed.

ammeck,

Thanks for re-emphasising it to him to contact KCC asap.

@ ammeck09 thanks for the advise

@ Joequi, I have visited the thread you refereed me, and i was informed by phluck to do the same thing, I wish i knew this since like last month, but never late, I am sending them an email today, but before I do, could you please guide me as to what to state, just my case number and date of birth? , then requesting that i should know my status with my second NL and interview ? please your guidance is important for now, cos I am blank with all these, except that you guys offer some support.

Thanks.

@ gasper Still haven't received my 2ND NL, I have been advised by Joequi, Phluck and ammeck09 to send an email to KCC stating my Case number and date of birth, and then requesting to know my interview date since I have not yet received my 2ND NL. Please let me know if this is advisable. also could I email to kccdv@state.gov. Your response would be appreciated

2010AF00014***