• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 Lucky winners from Nigeria

In as much as we all endeavour to help one another in the actualization of our dreams lets desist from telling others that their dreams are untenable until all avenue have been used, some of us only have that ONE OPPOURTUNITY, sometimes just as in the case of Janetgal, sincerity and tenacity also counts.IZi where are you?

dotman, i guess u are new on this thread and u're in for 2010?
pls, nobody is discouraging anyone here. the truth is always bitter.
once ur d.o.b is not correct, kcc will never reply ur email and ur interview is a waste of money cos they will take u to be a fraud.
how on earth will u fill a form on d net without u checking it b4 u submit it.
why did u have 2b changing ur d.o.b. it is a crime and purnishable by law.
just as some of my colleaques in sch. use 2 do, all in d name that they want to go 4 service.
well i wish u and d victim gud luck but pls don't discuss dat issue here again i beg of u in d name of God.
are u frm kenya or nigeria?:-o

In as much as we all endeavour to help one another in the actualization of our dreams lets desist from telling others that their dreams are untenable until all avenue have been used, some of us only have that ONE OPPOURTUNITY, sometimes just as in the case of Janetgal, sincerity and tenacity also counts.IZi where are you?

Hi,

Impossible is nothing and that’s why i said it is only God’s divine intervention that can solve the problem (I asked for a transfer of my case and the consular service didnt even ask for the wrong birthdate i entered on my e-application, Janetgal 2009).

In as much as i agree with you that we have to help one another in the actualisation of dreams you'll have to agree with me that less than 1% of dreams are achieved in fraud.

One thing we have to watch is there is a difference between having error in DOB and not been able to recall the DOB used. If you have birth date error, the DOB might have just one discrepancy may be in day, month or year which could be as a result of typo error but this is a case of unknown DOB which is why i said it is critical ‘cos he might have put say 09/05/1980 and probably get a passport and docs with 12/12/1972. This is glaring and to them they’ll just conclude he did several applications with different DOB and one clicked which unfortunately he couldn’t remember again.

Nevertheless, it was my opinion which i am entitled to and it is left to him to consider it or not. I am an optimist not a pessimist and always give a candid advice no matter the surrounding conditions.

If you want to find out more go through 2007 and 2008 threads to see those that had similar problems and see if they ever come back to give testimonies of successful interview or disappear into the thin air.

If he wants to go ahead let him go ahead, nobody’s stopping anybody but the chances are very slim.

Impossible is nothing though.

Good luck.

Am wishing others in the house who are yet to do their own interview that almighty God will surely do it for them . Just don't relent in your prayers.
But my questions now is i was given back the passport photos that we use in sending back our application for to kcc in a White Film by the lady who checked our documents, what are we going to do with the Photos. Can anyone in the house please explain this to me cos am still the the photos.

Congratulation Sunnyaje for ur succesful interview it was truely divine, n thanks for your prayers for all of us in que.
Please can any one answer Sunnyaje's question:confused:

Hi,

Impossible is nothing and that’s why i said it is only God’s divine intervention that can solve the problem (I asked for a transfer of my case and the consular service didnt even ask for the wrong birthdate i entered on my e-application, Janetgal 2009).

In as much as i agree with you that we have to help one another in the actualisation of dreams you'll have to agree with me that less than 1% of dreams are achieved in fraud.

One thing we have to watch is there is a difference between having error in DOB and not been able to recall the DOB used. If you have birth date error, the DOB might have just one discrepancy may be in day, month or year which could be as a result of typo error but this is a case of unknown DOB which is why i said it is critical ‘cos he might have put say 09/05/1980 and probably get a passport and docs with 12/12/1972. This is glaring and to them they’ll just conclude he did several applications with different DOB and one clicked which unfortunately he couldn’t remember again.

Nevertheless, it was my opinion which i am entitled to and it is left to him to consider it or not. I am an optimist not a pessimist and always give a candid advice no matter the surrounding conditions.

If you want to find out more go through 2007 and 2008 threads to see those that had similar problems and see if they ever come back to give testimonies of successful interview or disappear into the thin air.

If he wants to go ahead let him go ahead, nobody’s stopping anybody but the chances are very slim.

Good luck.

i think i understand you better now.At least going by that type of mistake that is not TYPOGRAPHICAL, it would really place a lot of question mark on the person in question.But if the person is buoyant enough, the risk should be taken. Nobody can actually tell-there could be divine intervention as you have already stated.

dotman, i guess u are new on this thread and u're in for 2010?
pls, nobody is discouraging anyone here. the truth is always bitter.
once ur d.o.b is not correct, kcc will never reply ur email and ur interview is a waste of money cos they will take u to be a fraud.
how on earth will u fill a form on d net without u checking it b4 u submit it.
why did u have 2b changing ur d.o.b. it is a crime and purnishable by law.
just as some of my colleaques in sch. use 2 do, all in d name that they want to go 4 service.
well i wish u and d victim gud luck but pls don't discuss dat issue here again i beg of u in d name of God.
are u frm kenya or nigeria?:-o

Ah! Bammy you seem not to be happy with the post.I dont think dotman meant any harm but what i think he is trying to say is that we should try to give people hope even in the midst of difficulty at least judging from the Janetgal's case, one no doubt could actually beef up the hope to go ahead.Please let us remain bothers so that we can help one another in love.

Ah! Bammy you seem not to be happy with the post.I dont think dotman meant any harm but what i think he is trying to say is that we should try to give people hope even in the midst of difficulty at least judging from the Janetgal's case, one no doubt could actually beef up the hope to go ahead.Please let us remain bothers so that we can help one another in love.

thanks gasper2000, i now get it, cos he was accusing 4real4u for telling him d true about d issue. we are all appliant and winners of these dv lottery trying 2 help eachother out and not a consular officier.

Nothing personal

Hi,

Good luck.

Sir, i hope you understand that this is nothing personal, i guess i must have used a wrong choice of words like gasper2000 rightly said all am trying to say is that we should give people hope even in the midst of difficulties .It therefore follows that if it is possible to have a desired outcome for Janetgal,such can also be possible for Dekow's freind.
As always i respect your candid opinion and also the recognition that with God intervention all things are possible,well done sir and do have a bless week, regards to family.:):):)

Nothing personal

thanks gasper2000, i now get it, cos he was accusing 4real4u for telling him d true about d issue. we are all appliant and winners of these dv lottery trying 2 help eachother out and not a consular officier.

Hi, firstly i need you to understand that i was contributing to a public discourse in a public domain, nothing personal in my submission, my good freind gasper2000 pointed out the fact that all am trying to say is that we should give hope even in the face of difficulties based on the Janetgal's case, you still went on to say am accusing 4Real4u,Why?, please there is no need for controversy or bad blood, we are all brothers in the quest of a better life which is our God given right. I hope you understand, One Love.;);)

Many thanks

Ha! my brother see me see trouble, many thanks for the support and understanding, what are you doing about the issue of the passport? please let me know what you intend to do as per obtaining one, do have a fruitful week, Nice one bro and thanks .:):)

Moving forward

Congratulation Sunnyaje for ur succesful interview it was truely divine, n thanks for your prayers for all of us in que.
Please can any one answer Sunnyaje's question:confused:

please can anyone answer Sunnyaje's question as regards the returned pics,most especially members in the House that has already been interviewed.

Am wishing others in the house who are yet to do their own interview that almighty God will surely do it for them . Just don't relent in your prayers.
But my questions now is i was given back the passport photos that we use in sending back our application for to kcc in a White Film by the lady who checked our documents, what are we going to do with the Photos. Can anyone in the house please explain this to me cos am still the the photos.

You're not suppose to do anything with it. If you check the 2nd letter very well they said if you already have a passport sent with your form you don't need to bring any for the interview, so probably you went with one which they collected since it is more recent and they gave you back the old one, finish.

You don't need it to do anything.

i think i understand you better now.At least going by that type of mistake that is not TYPOGRAPHICAL, it would really place a lot of question mark on the person in question.But if the person is buoyant enough, the risk should be taken. Nobody can actually tell-there could be divine intervention as you have already stated.

Yeah man, One love.

MY INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE ON THE 02ND OF JULY, 2009.
we got to the embassy 6:15am, parked in the army's car park (paid N500) joined the queue at the entry to the embassy at 6:35am for Immigrants with 7am appointments.
At the entry to the embassy, we asked to put away all battery operated devices and to open up our XRAY and bring out the medical results, before entry an officer checked up the list and found my name, my wife and son for interview and I told her I want to include my new born baby that I will be paying for 4 persons, she then gave us a payment notice slip for 4 persons to go in & pay to the cashier, a contact form to fill, and also a brown card (written on it was DV 7).

When we got in, there was female cashier who demanded for my payment voucher
I paid for 4 of us @ a rate of $1=N160, we then proceeded to the next window where we meet a lady to submit our documents both original and photocopy. The documents were collected in this order:

Primary Applicant (Husband)
1. NPC birth certificate
2. Marriage Cert.
3. Medical result + vacination paper
4. Police report
5. WAEC cert + other degree(s) obtained
6. 3 Passport Photographs
7. International Passport(s)

Wife
1. NPC Birth certificate
2. Marriage Cert.
3. Medical result + vaccination paper
4. Police report
5. 3 Passport Photographs
6. International Passport(s)

Son 1
1. NPC Birth certificate
2. 3 Passport Photographs
4. International Passport(s)

Son 2
1. NPC Birth certificate
2. 3 Passport Photographs
4. International Passport(s)
5. Newly filled application form

She then asked us to proceed to the interview hall and take our seat.

At the interview hall, me & my wife did a rehearsal of possible questions we might likely face & we also chatted concerning possible windows we might be called to.

@ 8:00am various Immigrants were called up to the windows for their interview, mostly old women who have their children as US citizens.

@ 9:15am (DV7 called) we were called to Window 10 for the interview proper.
@ The window was a white young man.

Consular Officer (CO): Can you and your wife raise up your right hands. You're here because you were selected for further consideration and to tell the truth
Me & wife: Yes,
The CO gave us our DS230 forms to sign below the lines and also asked me to sign for my 2 sons as well.
CO: Please place your hands on the finger print machine, starting with the primary applicant and later with my wife.
The consular was now looking at my new born baby and he asked me how old is she and I told him is he and not she, he then asked me how old is he and I said 3weeks old, he smile and called his other friend to come see and he was showing his friend my baby’s international passport photo pages and the consular was smiling.

CO: What’s your date of birth?
Appt: I answered him
CO: Where do you work?
CO: You work as what in your work place?
CO: I see you have a degree, what did you study?
CO: what is difference between electrical and electronic ?
CO: who is a Technician?
CO: what is the difference between D.C and A.C?
CO: Where did you do your NYSC?

CO: when did you got married ?
Appt: I told him
CO: How did you meet you wife
CO: Did you do a traditional wedding?

CO: Do you have Pictures?
Me: I showed him 2 albums containing our pictures (1 for our relationship spanning yrs & the other for our wedding [registry])

CO: Who are those in the pictures?
Me & Wife: we told him.
----------------------------------
To my wife.
CO: where did you give birth to your first child and to also to the second child?
Wife: she told him
CO: Which church?
CO: Who deliver the baby in your church ?
CO: Hope there was no complications and the prophetess in your has been doing this before?

CO: Out of your 2 baby which one gave you more time before you delivered him
Wife: she told him.
CO: He asked us to go and seat with the baby just for about a minute and later called us and gave us a Blue Sheet.

CO: CONGRATULATIONS, I found you both as a true family and he said to me that my educational qualification also qualifies me for the visa .Your husband should come next week for your visas but I will prefer your husband and you stay at home with the baby so that you don’t stress the baby..
Please don’t make any travel plans or resign your job until you have your visas.

-----------------------------------------
N:B. All answers regarding me & my spouse were correct & accurate.
This is just a PURE miracle from GOD. it is indeed the greatest of favors.

Trust in God, he's the doer of all things.

sunnyaje
CASE NUMBER: 2009AF00013XXX.
07TH MAY 2008:NL Letter Received.
20TH MAY 2008:Mailed Back Form to KCC.
20th JUNE 2008:KCC Confirm Delivery of Forms.
2ND JULY 2009 :INTERVIEW SCHEDULED.
27TH MAY 2009:police Certificate.
28TH MAY 2009:Medicals started(myself & wife,son)
3RD JUNE 2009: 2nd NL RECIEVED From KCC.
12TH JUNE 2009:Wife gave birth a new born baby.
15TH JUNE 2009:Medicals Completed.
24TH JUNE 2009:AOS docs from US.
1ST JULY 2009:Medicals started and completed for New Born baby.
2ND JULY 2009: SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW.

Hello Sunnyaje,
Congrats ones again, pls i have a question, with regards the AOS I-134, didn't the CO request for it, cos u didn't specify on your details if they asked for it. Pls I need to know the amount filled by your sponsor in the form. Mine is close Man en i dont really have a bouyant friend in the US, so i want to know if what my friend has will do.
Its just me n my Wife, no kids.:confused:

Hello Sunnyaje,
Congrats ones again, pls i have a question, with regards the AOS I-134, didn't the CO request for it, cos u didn't specify on your details if they asked for it. Pls I need to know the amount filled by your sponsor in the form. Mine is close Man en i dont really have a bouyant friend in the US, so i want to know if what my friend has will do.

Thanks Wekere, regarding the AOS I-134, the consular did not asked for it from me neither did he mention anything about my sponsor.
But some consular do make reference to it. My own advise is for you to get one.

Thanks Wekere, regarding the AOS I-134, the consular did not asked for it from me neither did he mention anything about my sponsor.
But some consular do make reference to it. My own advise is for you to get one.

Men,
Am suprised cos based on all i've read from previous treads, that's one of the first thing they ask ones you have a family. Any way, what was the savings amount range of your sponsor? Like i said, i want to be sure of what am presenting.
4real 4u
I hail u Bros, pls can one use another sponsor, If the actual sponsor filled during KCC processing is not bouyant enough :confused:

Men,
Am suprised cos based on all i've read from previous treads, that's one of the first thing they ask ones you have a family. Any way, what was the savings amount range of your sponsor? Like i said, i want to be sure of what am presenting.
4real 4u
I hail u Bros, pls can one use another sponsor, If the actual sponsor filled during KCC processing is not bouyant enough :confused:

Yes you can use another sponsor .

Men,
4real 4u

Hi,

Please, never judge your case with another persons', so do go with AOS and if you're not asked, fine. You can change your sponsor at any time and you must have his/her details at hand.

Good luck.

Hi,

Please, never judge your case with another persons', so do go with AOS and if you're not asked, fine. You can change your sponsor at any time and you must have his/her details at hand.

Good luck.

Dear 4real4u n Sunnyaje,
Many thanks for the advice, am grateful.

Hello Sunnyaje,

May God help all of us , congratulations