• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 Lucky winners from Nigeria

congratulation 2 both of u. i wish u all d best as u move 2d state and thanks 4 being source of encouragment 2 those of us dat are still waiting 4 our interview. gud luck.

congratulations, I wish u all d best of luck. Thanks for the encouragement. Please, for those of us that are still waiting for our 2NL and interview, be bold and stand for the truth.

Once again, may God grant ur family journey mercies to the US.

l had a successful interview with the embassy on the 16th march.
l will keep the house posted on it all.

CONGRATULATIONS! THIS GREAT HOUSE SHARES IN YOUR JOY!
pls what was the dollar exchange rate? u seem to be latest member of the house to be interviewed.

hi house,
pls i whant to no if i can go whit 2 result NECO AND WAEC in both i got 2
WAEC
GOVEMENT=== C4
NECO
ENG========D7
MATH======B3
LIT ENG====A1
YORUBA====C4
ECONOM====C4
CAN I GO WHIT THIS RESULT TO THE EMBASSY ON MONDAY , PLS I NEED TO NO

Hi every one, nice to meet u here.
I have a question about the Affidavit of Support, is it necessary ? and what its code no.?

hi house,
pls i whant to no if i can go whit 2 result NECO AND WAEC in both i got 2
WAEC
GOVEMENT=== C4
NECO
ENG========D7
MATH======B3
LIT ENG====A1
YORUBA====C4
ECONOM====C4
CAN I GO WHIT THIS RESULT TO THE EMBASSY ON MONDAY , PLS I NEED TO NO

Busalab,

Go with all your Results NEco or WAEc all is allowed.

I wish u Sucees in u r interview.

Hi every one, nice to meet u here.
I have a question about the Affidavit of Support, is it necessary ? and what its code no.?

Affidavit of Support is necessary but its not a MUST and that cannot make the consular deny you your visa, try & get it .. if u have access to one, but if not.. attend your interview and believe it wont be asked, like mine interview & most.. they never asked us for it.

all the best.

Busalab,

Go with all your Results NEco or WAEc all is allowed.

I wish u Sucees in u r interview.

hi, u can go with 2 result but make sure u've a gud grade in english language but i think d minimum credit required is 5 including english. howfar with d police report? exchange ur dollar b4 going 2d embassy or go with additional sum 2 avoid shortage which may leads u 2 reschedule of ur interview
how is d baby doing? gud luck and don't get 2give us d gud news after d interview.

i mean is this result ok 4 me NECO AND WAEC in both i got 5 credit but ENG D7 AND LIT-ENG A1
(this are the details)
WAEC
GOVEMENT=== C4
NECO
ENG========D7
MATH======B3
LIT ENG====A1
YORUBA====C4
ECONOM====C4
CAN I GO WHIT THIS RESULT TO THE EMBASSY ON MONDAY , PLS I NEED TO NO, cos my english is D7.
PLS SOMEBODY THAT HAVE GONE 4 IS INTERVIEW SHOULD BE THE ONE TO ANSWER TO THIS POST.
THANKS.

Last edited by a moderator:
you are all doing good in this site.

i have not get my second letter ooo , my case number 12 thousand plus

God Bless you
AAAAAAAAALL

All Glory, Honour and adoration to Our GOD ALMIGTHY. I had a successful interview. It was just God. The interview was previously schedule for 2nd Feb 2009. But it was rescheduled to 4th March 2009.
Reason; about two weeks before then, a dollar was equivalent to N125 at the embassy so I was advised to go with Naira equivalent...

Congratulations. Let all glory be God's forever!

pls was the exchange rate still 160 when you returned?

Yes.

i mean is this result ok 4 me NECO AND WAEC in both i got 5 credit but ENG D7 AND LIT-ENG A1
(this are the details)
WAEC
GOVEMENT=== C4
NECO
ENG========D7
MATH======B3
LIT ENG====A1
YORUBA====C4
ECONOM====C4
CAN I GO WHIT THIS RESULT TO THE EMBASSY ON MONDAY , PLS I NEED TO NO, cos my english is D7.
PLS SOMEBODY THAT HAVE GONE 4 IS INTERVIEW SHOULD BE THE ONE TO ANSWER TO THIS POST.
THANKS.

i think u are a working class winner? if yes it is ok. just be prayerful dat God should cover ur area of wickness and u should find favour in d sight of everybody dat will be attending 2u. gud luck

you are all doing good in this site.

i have not get my second letter ooo , my case number 12 thousand plus

God Bless you
AAAAAAAAALL

Hi
ur case number is not current yet until june. but checkout d visa bulletin month and u will see the current cn 4 may which is 11550 for nigeria. my own cn is also 12000 plus. how can i reach u thru email? so that we can talk more.

Last edited by a moderator:
i want 2 use this opportunity 2 congratulate those dat will be doing their interviews in d cos of my absent due to d reason dat i will be starting my 1st semester final year examination this week frm 26th march to 9th april. gud luck and they should pls not to 4get 2 post in their various experiences after d interview. 1luv

CONGRATULATIONS! THIS GREAT HOUSE SHARES IN YOUR JOY!
pls what was the dollar exchange rate? u seem to be latest member of the house to be interviewed.

the exchange rate was 160 to a dollar. they accept only us dollars or only naira. not a mixture of both. a man with his family was forced to go out and procure 5 dollars to complete his fee. the cashier refused collecting the shortage in naira since the man has the rest in dollars.

All Glory, Honour and adoration to Our GOD ALMIGTHY. I had a successful interview. It was just God. The interview was previously schedule for 2nd Feb 2009. But it was rescheduled to 4th March 2009.
Reason; about two weeks before then, a dollar was equivalent to N125 at the embassy so I was advised to go with Naira equivalent. I did, but unfortunately, a dollar increased to N160 when we got there. As a result of our calculation, the money we took along was not enough so we had to reschedule our appointment. My advices for all that will be going for there own interview is to go with U.S Dollar.

The D-Day. ………………………………On the 4th of March 2009.

We got to the U.S Embassy at about 6: 05 am, we met a long queue and we (I and my hubby) were checked in. The cashier lady was not nice at all. That have been her testimony since I’d ever been reading about her from this forum and I met her that way, what a shame. I think she needs the hand of God.
After the payment, my name was called to window 11 for submission of our documents. The Documents required are;
Principal Applicant (Me) first then my husband

1. Birth certificate (NPC Attestation)
2. Secondary school Certificate. I submitted NECO computer print-out result alone and stapled a scratch card to it.
3. Marriage Certificate.
4. Police Report Clearance.
5. The white envelope from KAMORAS Hospital - medical report and the immunization record.
All these were submitted along side with the photo copies.

THE MAIN INTERVIEW
We: Good morning sir,
CO: Replied with a smile,
CO: You are here because you are chosen for further visa lottery processing
WE: yes
CO: Raise you right hand up and swear that bla, bla, bla.
After swearing, we took our finger print and he told my husband to go and sit down while he attends to me first.
CO: What is your name?
Me: I told him
CO: Date of birth
CO: Place of Birth
Me: I answered
CO: Name of your secondary school
CO: why didn’t you sit for your exam there?
Me: I did, but did not pass my first paper. But I came with the testimonial.
CO: Let me see it.
ME: I showed him
CO: which subject did you hate most?
ME: Government
CO: Why
ME: Because I had F9 in it
The CO began to laugh
CO: How did you meet your Husband?
Me: A friend introduced him to me so that he can teach me mathematic when I was preparing for my NECO examination in Umuahia-2005.
The CO laughs again and asked me if my husband know mathematic. I said yes and laugh too in return
Then the CO called my Husband and asked him just two questions;
CO: How did you meet your wife? And who is this on your picture?
My husband gave him the right answer
CO: Congratulation, You re eligible to become an American citizen.
I couldn’t just control myself; I was just too excited, saying thank you sir, thank you sir……
Then he handed to me a blue paper (Pick-up slip).

I noticed that most pple that were denied that day were not speaking up and of low countenance. Just be bold and know your God. I really mean know your God and please him. Ever since I gave my life to him, He has been a miracle to me. I mean He is real. With Him all disappointments are really a blessing. Please wonderful pple, BLESS THE LORD FOR ME and await your MIRACLE too, life and direct.

hi, pls how did u reschedule your appointment, is it by email or what? cos it happued to me too but i was told to send an email to LAGOSIV.STATE.GOV and i did. so what is the next step 4 me to take plss put me truuu. cos my money did not complite on that day and i explain to them at the embassy.

hi, pls how did u reschedule your appointment, is it by email or what? cos it happued to me too but i was told to send an email to LAGOSIV.STATE.GOV and i did. so what is the next step 4 me to take plss put me truuu. cos my money did not complite on that day and i explain to them at the embassy.

I think it will be better you go there and they will issue pink sheet indicating the day you will return. It happened to me that my money was enough to pay me and my wife. and they accordingly resheduled for us

CN:#2009AF00014XXX
NL recieved 18th April
Letter posted to KCC 5th May
sent mail to KCC in July 10
KCC comfirmed reciept of form July 11
Current in December
Police Cert completed
KCC confirm interview for 19/12/08
2ND LETTER RECIEVED 14/11/08
Interview reschedulled to 23/2/09
successful fisrt interview 23/2/09
medicals completed