• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 Lucky winners from Nigeria

Your testimonial is an evidence that you actually attended a primary school.The fact that your middle name is not there is not really an issue.Go with it along side your waec result(which is the basic requirement) and all other credentials.Hope this helps.Goodluck!

benzobenzo, no offence pls but just like i said they are not going to ask you for your primary school cert so dont bother yourself all you need is your waec or neco or GCE. and if you are a graduate you can include your degree certificate.

Guys for issues that have to do with embassy experience i think it's better you allow those that have done their interview to answer that way you can also benefit not by assuming what the answer could be. Pls dont be offended but i'm just being realistic.

hi house,
can somebody tell us the price of medical, i mean the price of the money to be paid. plzzzz cos am going there next week. 4 me and my family, and the rate per doller at embassy.

for medicals adult is N15,800 and children below 14yrs is N9,300 on the first day you will pay N10,000 deposit for each adult and N3,500 for each child, you will then pay the balance on your second appointment i hope this helps.

pls go to the embassy with your dollars because it is N160 to $1 if you dont want to experience what i experienced that not having enough naira i had to borrow from someone there you might not be that lucky.

Call d medical center 2 confirm d actual price but u have 2 call them 2 book appointment first b4 going and as for d dollar price, i think it will be better 4u 2 change it b4 going 2d embassy so as 2 avoid shortage overthere. the last person dat post his experience was 160 per 1 dollar.

There is no need for appointment just go there with the letter in your second package stating your interview date and the medical forms but get there early because it is first come first serve.

Congrat Winners08,

Good stories from u. Just go for thanksgiving.

Pls, may the house know, if Affidavit of Support was requested during your interview???????

Cheers

benzobenzo, no offence pls but just like i said they are not going to ask you for your primary school cert so dont bother yourself all you need is your waec or neco or GCE. and if you are a graduate you can include your degree certificate.

Guys for issues that have to do with embassy experience i think it's better you allow those that have done their interview to answer that way you can also benefit not by assuming what the answer could be. Pls dont be offended but i'm just being realistic.

Hello winners,plz I totally disagree with you as regards this issue of proof of primary school education.A close friend of mine who went for interview in 2003 had to present his first school leaving certificate in the course of the interview.Every case is unique in itself.For the fact that you were not asked for it does not mean that others will face the same scenario.Besides,this is a forum,each one of us has a right to contribute.A friend or relation might brief you on how he/she went for an interview and you will like to share it with others.The fact that you had a successful interview does not make you a demigod to solely contribute to issues pertaining to embassy experience.Just expresessing my mind.Pick no offence.

Diamond_009

you may take your testimonial but i can assure you they won't even take it from you, because they didn't take my primary school certificate from me

bammyrichie

you can actually go to kamorass without an appointment

i have also answered these questions

Hello winners,plz I totally disagree with you as regards this issue of proof of primary school education.A close friend of mine who went for interview in 2003 had to present his first school leaving certificate in the course of the interview.Every case is unique in itself.For the fact that you were not asked for it does not mean that others will face the same scenario.Besides,this is a forum,each one of us has a right to contribute.A friend or relation might brief you on how he/she went for an interview and you will like to share it with others.The fact that you had a successful interview does not make you a demigod to solely contribute to issues pertaining to embassy experience.Just expresessing my mind.Pick no offence.

benzo, dont take offence i'm not trying to make myself a demi-god it's just that primary school cert is not part of the requirement and they will never ask for it. even if they are going to ask for it in a unique case they will ask you to bring it on a particular date but will not deny a visa because of that...what i'm saying is that this individual should not have sleepless night because of it, there are better things to think about. it's a forum and you are allowed to goof but not make other people frantic for what is not important

Hello House,
Please help me to judge this case & REPLY me whether this 2009 ENTRY APPLICATION is DOUBLE ENTRY OR NOT ?

I was aslo among successful dv2009 applicants that received Notification Letter from KCC (USA),but i have little problem during my application.
Around october last year 2008,i received a mail from an association called American Association Immigrant(AAI) that i can apply for dv lottery for free and with some others free benefit if i register with them for free.But this association will collect all the applicants data and apply at Federal Gov. Official site (dvlottery.state.gov).It is not a fraud site when i glance through their site to see the service that they are rendering, etc
Then i did so,but after some weeks that i applied via this site i received a message from this association.Here is the message i received from AAI below:

AAI:

Dear Bunga,

We have been unable to upload your US. Green Card Lottery application to the US. Government web site as submitted.

To confirm you are entered in time for the current DV-2009 program, you must re-submit your entry directly to the US. Government site at www.dvlottery.state.gov.

Do not worry, THIS WILL NOT RESULT IN A DOUBLE ENTRY.

We apologize for this inconvenience. However, we want to be certain you are entered well before the deadline of December 3rd.

TO BE SURE, PLEASE GO TO www.dvlottery.state.gov AND RE-ENTER NOW!

Good luck and best wishes,
Customer Support Team

Diamond_009:
So House when i received this message,i did so and i re-applied at www.dvlottery.state.gov,unfortunatly I was among successful dv2009 applicants and also some of my friends that applied during that period received this message aswell.
So my mind is not at rest because i'm not sure whether they apply for me through their site or not.
So guzy,
Please help me to judge this case & REPLY me whether this 2009 ENTRY APPLICATION is
DOUBLE ENTRY OR NOT ?
Please House await your suggestion

Diamond,

If this is exactly what happened you are free go on with your visa application proccessing ,cos if these pple sbmitted on your behalf they would not have sent dv lottery official site to you.

This is just a single entry go on with it and have faith in God.

May God bless your hearth desire.

Hello House,
Kindly put me through,i am somehow confuse about the different between the city and the state.
During the online Dv lottery application period,question was asked in the online Dv form that:
Question:The city where you were born?
Answer: I wrote Mushin.

So, the DS-230 form that i sent back to KCC,question was asked aswell:
Question:The place of Birth (City or Town)?
Answer: I wrote Mushin.(i.e the same that i filled during online Dv application)

But in my international passport,it was Lagos i fill-in in the position of "Place of Birth".

Also,my NPC Birth Certificate,it was Lagos that was written in the space of "Place of Birth".

So, based on the little story i explained above,my "Place of Birth" seem/look somehow contradicting.

So if i call for interview and the consular officer ask me question concerning my"Place of Birth".
am i going to answer "Mushin only" or "Lagos only"?
OR i should said that i was born in "Mushin,Lagos State".
OR what can i mention to the consular officer?

Lastly,can someone tell me the difference between "Mushin and Lagos"
Hope this Place of Birth issue will not cause problem for me?

My Brother,

Just Makesure you metion it that,is Mushin lagos and if the con press forward let him understand that mushin is a locality under lagos state but i pray that any case that would trouble you would not be raised.

Hello my friends,

It is really obvious that many of us are tensed up while waiting for our 2NL. let us make an interval ourselves.

How many of our Case Numbers fall between 9900 - 14,000. If your CN falls within this interval....kindly indicate as usual ...for instance 99**

Thus, we can know how many of us on the queue...

quick question pls

my cousin's wife played the lottery when she was single, but got married before she got the letter, (like 3 months) then went for interview recently both of them were told to come back the next day,they went and had a written interview, after that, they were told they will be contacted, does anyone has an idea of what is happening..... i think they may deny them, pls shed light on this, thanks......is it normal to have 2 interviews?

4Real4U- Private msg pls

Good day house. I want to wish all March interviewees a victory march through the embassy into the United states of Obama (sorry, America).

4Real4U, i bet your absence is not unconnected to your recent change of residence and the challenges associated with settling in a new home. i wish you all the best. Pls when you do drop by, do well to check out my private msg and reply if you may. thanks a lot.

my cousin's wife played the lottery when she was single, but got married before she got the letter, (like 3 months) then went for interview recently both of them were told to come back the next day,they went and had a written interview, after that, they were told they will be contacted, does anyone has an idea of what is happening..... i think they may deny them, pls shed light on this, thanks......is it normal to have 2 interviews?

greatife,

I think wat is happening to ur cousin now is "fraudulent Marriage" once the US embassy suspects that the marriage is not a product of a romantic relationship, they''ll tag it as a marriage fraud and the applicant will go through further processing that will determine the legality of the relationship. If you asked your cousin well enough she will tell u that, they were asked some questions during the first interview & am sure the answers they gave were not consistent. This kind of case has happened in the past, you can check this link for a similar case for DV2008. Ur cousin might be lucky to sail thru the investigations, but let both the husband and wife rehearse several questions about themseleves cos they might still be called upon for more investigations. Click on the link below for more information.

http://forums.immigration.com/showpost.php?p=1959064&postcount=3118

Ps. sorry about my english. :D

Greatlife
i guess u understand what all this is all about, the written is just 2 test ur cousin and her husband if d marriage is real, truth and not a 'arrange' i.e fraud or set up. A particular question will be ask frm both of them and if their answers is different or not tally then she should ready 2 say good bye 2 it... but ask her 4 d details of d questions ' did there provide' d same answer. Gud luck 2 her

Dear Friends,

I'm one of dv applicant 2010, i want to know when are they releasing our result for me to know wether i win or not.

Thanx.

Oyeyemi Olaoluwa.

you are okay.

what is d meaning of npc? if i have my original birth certificate did still need to get npc?
you are to present among other documents your National Population certificate(NPC) or an original family or medical record of birth to the consular officer.Your original birth certificate is just okay.You need not bother yourself with the NPC issue.Hope this helps.Goodluck!