• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 Lucky winners from Nigeria

Thanks for those hints but.......

my dear friends,

How are you all doing? I can see you are having fun. I must sincerely apologize for my absents since July. It has never been my intension to do so. I was doing my Project and as well as writing my final Exams in school. Besides i lost connection to the internet. Am happy to see that there are lot of people in here who have been making all good effort to see that Questions are promptly taken care of. I can not be able to call your names one by one, But all i have to say is May God Crown all your efforts in Jesus Name.. Congratulations to those of you who are current. And those that are waiting for their case to be current, put your trust in the Lord.

My advice to all of you are these:

Do not be afraid of the Interview, it is just a mare discussion between you and the consular.
Do Not say lies.
Practice those questions you will be expecting from the consular.
always Put a smile on your face:
Notify kcc before your interview if you observe any error in your form.
Embassy has no reason to deny you Visa so long as your documents are Okay. And you do not have any error in your form.
You do not need Affidavit of support if you are single
you do not need verification if you have you original weac cert
you do not need NPC if you have original birth cert from birth.
You do not need any additional papers apart from the one embassy requested for in you second package.
If you have observation in your passport, you may need to get New one.
use your hot mail account if you want to mail kcc.
Arrangement of your names does not matter.

well i will say more as time goes on. for now i say Good luck to you all.
wikoson@yahoo.com
wikoson@hotmail.com

Hi, Onyi
Pls do appreciate what you guys are doing on this portal, God shall definately take use all to our glorious destination in one piece.

Please Firstly,
there is an issue about my Neco result as per my middle name. It was documented as Nwadiuto whereas I registered the DV with Nwaudiuto.
Pls, what can i do on this regard as my interview is likely to be December.
Should i do court affidafit or what should i do.
Secondly: my international passport.
The issue is, last year i applied for a student visa at the british embassy but i was denied the visa bcos of insufficient fund, i still have the appeal refusal document with me.
Now , I dont know if using same passport for this DV lottery will bring any problem. Please i need an advice on what to do.
Hope to hear from you or any body reading this thread. thanks.

thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Goodevening all. Can someone help me out here. My interview is on oct first and i would like to know if the police certificate they are asking for is certificate of non-conviction/certificate of good conduct of certificate of residence. I would appreciate a quick response

Goodevening all. Can someone help me out here. My interview is on oct first and i would like to know if the police certificate they are asking for is certificate of non-conviction/certificate of good conduct or certificate of residence. I would appreciate a quick response

Goodevening all. Can someone help me out here. My interview is on oct first and i would like to know if the police certificate they are asking for is certificate of non-conviction/certificate of good conduct or certificate of residence. I would appreciate a quick response

hi,

police character certificate.
kindly write your profile as shown below so that we can know you.

Pls do appreciate what you guys are doing on this portal, God shall definately take use all to our glorious destination in one piece.

Please Firstly,
there is an issue about my Neco result as per my middle name. It was documented as Nwadiuto whereas I registered the DV with Nwaudiuto.

The issue is, last year i applied for a student visa at the british embassy but i was denied the visa bcos of insufficient fund, i still have the appeal refusal document with me.
Now , I dont know if using same passport for this DV lottery will bring any problem. Please i need an advice on what to do.
I Hope to hear from you or any body reading this thread. thanks.

thanks.

thanks.[/QUOTE]This wont be a problem, my wife and five children was refused Holland visa last year and l have been refused US visa three times but we still got our visa:)

Last edited by a moderator:
PLEASE i WANT TO APPLY FOR THIS YEAR DV LOTTERTY AND I NEED YOU TO PUT ME THROUGH.I WANT TO KNOW THE RIGHT POSTAL ADDRESS NEEDED AND SOME IMPORTANT ISSUES.

Enquiry

yes KCC has started sending out NL to first batch, if i may use that world.

Like Jonhket has said, there is no way on the net where names of winners are Published.
you can only get NL to indicate that you are a winner. If you do not receive any, that means you did not win. provided your postal service is effective.

PLEASE i WANT TO APPLY FOR THIS YEAR DV LOTTERTY AND I NEED YOU TO PUT ME THROUGH.I WANT TO KNOW THE RIGHT POSTAL ADDRESS NEEDED AND SOME IMPORTANT ISSUES.

am a new user and i will love to be an active member of this forum please i need someone to put me through on how to ask question and answer question.Am also part of the 2009 dv winners

am a new user and i will love to be an active member of this forum please i need someone to put me through on how to ask question and answer question.Am also part of the 2009 dv winners

hi,

you already asked question! To respond to a post , just click quote on the post or click post reply. you need to write your signature as well. To do this click on user CP and look for signature.

No problem

Please Firstly,

thanks.

U dont have any problem with that name issue. just be ready to explain to them that is it typing error that is if they will ask you any thing about. i can assure you they wont ask you any thing about that.

for that passport u dont have any issue like favour has rightly said.

No sir

I don't side with you saying if you're single you don't need affidavit of support! According to the rule ( simple but strict) DV winner needs to get sponsor from the state to prevent the winner from becoming PUBLIC CHARGE so now you know it doesn't matter about your marital status.

CN#2009AF000063XX
AWAITING FOR 2ND NL.
CURRENT IN OCRT.2008:eek:

sir, i think you clearly understand what we mean by sponsor in this forum? by the way are u talking out of experience or according to what you think.
Sir with due respect, i still reapet that if you are single you dont need Affidavit of support for your interview.

use P.O Box

please what do you mean by saying "your street address not allowed" well i think the best is to use P.O Box that is effective.

Good Luck in your Visa interviews

Good luck to DV2009 winners that will be going for their visa interviews starting from 1st October 2008.
We'll be looking forward to read about your successful interviews on this forum.

Welcome

Hi,

You're welcomed here, just do as Samko said so that we can know you the more.

Thanks

Hi,

If you can sponsor yourself, no problems, so far you meet the requirements. A friend of mine based in the US sponsored himself last year and no problems. He was in Nigeria for his interview too.

Hello Guys,
I am new to this forum and I must commend all who have contributed in one way or another. Having gone through various threads, I can say that this has been the most informative forum regarding DV immigration visa process.

A brief intro:
I live in the UK with my wife and son. My wife won the DV lottery and we propose to have our interview in the UK. We are all Nigerians.

Meanwhile, I have a question regarding the Evidence of Support.
Does anyone know if a family can sponsor itself and how much should both spouse have altogether. Any authoritative link that can provide an answer to my question will be appreciated.

Hello Guys,
I am new to this forum and I must commend all who have contributed in one way or another. Having gone through various threads, I can say that this has been the most informative forum regarding DV immigration visa process.

A brief intro:
I live in the UK with my wife and son. My wife won the DV lottery and we propose to have our interview in the UK. We are all Nigerians.

Meanwhile, I have a question regarding the Evidence of Support.
Does anyone know if a family can sponsor itself and how much should both spouse have altogether. Any authoritative link that can provide an answer to my question will be appreciated.

I dont think you can have your interview in the UK except if you're legally residence there. (You might need to verify this pls, as am not really sure.)
You'll hvae to do the police clearance here, depending on how long you've left Naija.

A family can sponser herself, if you can show enough evidence.

all d best.