• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 lucky kenyan winners

where r pple ?
Hrithik thanx.
I got ma visa today.will i b required to have anything else except the envelope n ma passport at the point of entry?The xray is it necessary to carry it?

Yes we can i asked about the master /visa card they said they dont accept them its cash either USD or KSH.

Congrats for the visa!! It won't hurt to carry the xray envelope and thanks man for that info.

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats guys on receiving your visas. when you relocate please give us the 411 sawa. we are still crossing our fingers to get the 2nl.

Guys just keep praying for us to get the 2NL 'ope i will be current in july au vipi any comments

kenyan winners

Hello ppl,

Wanted to ask you if anyone have been to the International Organization for Migration (IOM) in nairobi FOR MEDICALS?

Thank you.

Hrithik
Did u receive the 2nd nl with information on medicals stating u can go to IOM?As far as i know all medicals r done at the westalands clinics.i dont think they can accept medicals from anywhere else.during ma interviews there was alady who went for the chest xray at the Nairobi Hospital.the Drs refused it n he had to retake it at the specific place she had been told to go to.

All the best to all.U r in our prayers guys

kenyan winners

hi nanni,

Yes i got my 2 nd NL, i had enquired for the doctors in westlands where the medicals is usually done and they said that their contract was ending with the U.S Embassy on 31 st of MARCH. The center for medicals in nairobi is the IOM that that the U.S Embassy allows now for Medicals after the 31 ST of March.
So I have to go for my medicals there.

Thanks

Hi hrithik
have you inquired out how much IOM is charging for medicals kindly share with us soonest

kwnyan winners

Hello Gesoso,
Yes I had Inquired about the charges of the medicals at IOM which is 19500 but I have not yet gone for my medicals so wil let you know the exact when I go. I will be going tommorow so will let u know soon.
Thank you.

Thanks hrithi
One more querry is this amount(Ksh19500) for adults or children or it is general fees for all

kwnyan winners

hello,

Um that I dont know that, may be its less expensive for kids.
Will find out tomorrow.

Are you from kenya, Nairobi?

Hrithik
Yeah i reside in Nairobi working in westland did you call or you went there by yourself

Happy easter pple.
can someone pliz advice me if there some short courses one can partake which can help someone get a job at least to manage pay for his/her upkeep.was thinking on a course like phlebotomy?Any inform will b highly appreciated.

all the best to the current.Those guys who have touched down in the states pliz share with us some experiences.

Here are the numbers:
AFRICA 39,600 Except:
Egypt 20,650
Ethiopia 19,500
Nigeria 12,750

I am amazed vile chapa ya medicals imepanda! I remember paying close to 10k in 2007 and my daughter was slightly lower by 3k. All the best.

kenyan winners

Hello Gesoso,

I had my Medicals at IOM, they have charged Ksh 20379/=, its a long process. Anyone who would like to know my experience can let me know.
Moreover, the charges depends on Age.

Thank you.

Hello Bia

Yes there are no Doctors at Sarit now, their contract is over on 31 st March 2009 so they dont do medicals.
Thank you.