• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

Hello Seekarim,

I think What Johnkent & Aywire are trying to guide against for you is for you total bann from entering the States. Yes nobody has judgement in his/her hand but we are advicing based on what we know or have heard of. The Embassy states clearly that tendering fake documents could lead to your ban from the states for life.

Now, Onoriode adviced u based on what he THINKS is right, but i want to tell u that I am SURE that the Embassy will find you out thru your finger print that you have appeared at the embassy b4. During my Interview, my husband was found out without telling the Consular despite the fact that he wasnt the principal applicant. The Consular told him the dates (2004 & 2005) in which he appeared at the embassy, the type of application and the reasons he was refused on both occassions. How do you think he got to know this? Your guess is as good as mine.

So its all left to you, if you want to continue with the processing of your application, good. It is undeniable however, that God is a miraculous God. Who knows, your faith can make you whole. Good luck.

Hello Everyone,I am sooo glad i have finally been able to register and can now join in the forum...
I want to send a special shout out to Modest,jcloud, temii,johnkent,islandgirl,getshorty, etc...You all have been wonderfuil, The lord bless you richly...
I will edit my details soon, my system is acting up....
My caseno is AF200800010XXX,
My Issue is this....
I filled in a 3rd name when i was playing the dv lottery, that is like a play name... name few pple csll me, its not on ANY of my documents at all.
I entered like a joke in the office, so of course i never dreamt of winning, cos i've played so many times before..
So now, what do i do?
Should i write kcc and tell them?
For my Alias in the Ist set of forms, i put in the short form of my first name, which pple also call me, so now i'm not too sure how to go about it....
I've had a o of opinions, but i would appreciate hearing from the House...
Thanks a lot...

May the New Year unwrap to you all a deeper dimension of GOD’s favour, Mercy, Love & Grace. This is our year of undeniable Miracles & lots of blessings. Happy New Year!!!

Moreover, could somebody tell me what Administrative processing is all about, I mean what it entails?

Thank you all

Please, Modest Am Still Xpecting Your Reply.

I Heard From Somebody That The Embassy Does Fresh Finger Print, Is It True?

yes, so that they can match ur prints with FBI most wanted list (haha), try to figure out if u've been to the US before, if u've violated US immigration rules, have any outstanding warrants in the states or probably anywhere else in the wolrd (certainly not Nigeria), and also if you've applied for A US visa before. there are lots of other reasons for finger printing.

I heard Nigerian Airports are now finger printing foreign nationals at POE??

yes, so that they can match ur prints with FBI most wanted list (haha), try to figure out if u've been to the US before, if u've violated US immigration rules, have any outstanding warrants in the states or probably anywhere else in the wolrd (certainly not Nigeria), and also if you've applied for A US visa before. there are lots of other reasons for finger printing.

I heard Nigerian Airports are now finger printing foreign nationals at POE??

My sister went back to Nigeria this xmas without her Nigerian passport as she couldn't renew it here and she had to be finger printed.

Hello Everyone,I am sooo glad i have finally been able to register and can now join in the forum...
I want to send a special shout out to Modest,jcloud, temii,johnkent,islandgirl,getshorty, etc...You all have been wonderfuil, The lord bless you richly...
I will edit my details soon, my system is acting up....
My caseno is AF200800010XXX,
My Issue is this....
I filled in a 3rd name when i was playing the dv lottery, that is like a play name... name few pple csll me, its not on ANY of my documents at all.
I entered like a joke in the office, so of course i never dreamt of winning, cos i've played so many times before..
So now, what do i do?
Should i write kcc and tell them?
For my Alias in the Ist set of forms, i put in the short form of my first name, which pple also call me, so now i'm not too sure how to go about it....
I've had a o of opinions, but i would appreciate hearing from the House...
Thanks a lot...

Inform KCC and copy the U.S. consulate in Nigeria and keep hard copy of the mail for your interview.
Good luck.

Hello,

Please JohnKent and Everyone you've not answered my question on the mistake i did in my DS 230 form, part II item 35, where i mistakenly signed the sworn staement. What should i do becos it was written that it must be submitted unsigned. Should i send a new DS 230 form to ketucky. Please advise.:confused:

Thanks

contact KCC

Hello,

Please JohnKent and Everyone you've not answered my question on the mistake i did in my DS 230 form, part II item 35, where i mistakenly signed the sworn staement. What should i do becos it was written that it must be submitted unsigned. Should i send a new DS 230 form to ketucky. Please advise.:confused:

Thanks

bro,try & contact KCC by e-mail(it may take like 5 working days to reply u)and inform them abt it they will definitely erase it for u if u admitted it's a mistake, they are not cruel & moreover u can always make any adjustment as long as ur case has been not scheduled,so get that,but if ur case is scheduled u can not make any adjustment.
follow the advise of KCC,u may not need to fill another DS 230
Best wishes bro!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

Thanks

I think u need to e-mail KCC and let them know about it.

Let's predict the next numbers

hello,the last bulletin read 7700 for Nigeria,i would like if the house could predict the next numbers for Nigeria from the buttin that will be released next week.
Cheers!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Issues With Names...

Inform KCC and copy the U.S. consulate in Nigeria and keep hard copy of the mail for your interview.
Good luck.

Thanks for your reply, jcloud...
How do i copy the u.s consulate? by email? if yes, can i please have their email address?
Thanks again...

hello,the last bulletin read 7700 for Nigeria,i would like if the house could predict the next numbers for Nigeria from the buttin that will be released next week.
Cheers!!!

Well, the bulletin might be released anytime from today. If Nigerian number dose not get to atleast 9,000 this time, then we are in a big mess.
My prediction is 9,000.

Well, the bulletin might be released anytime from today. If Nigerian number dose not get to atleast 9,000 this time, then we are in a big mess.
My prediction is 9,000.

I know that the numbers will increase by nothing less than 2000 in March. So my prediction is 9700 and above

Happy and Prosperous new Year for everybody in the house

My Prediction

Cheers!!!

hello house,
well i will predict 9700. if u wanna place ur bet, let me know:cool:

Medical Exam???

@ JohnKent

Hi, from your signature i see that we are about the same range of numbers...
Have u done your medical exams? cos you wrote dec 2007...
Dont we have to wait for our second package to come before the medicals?:confused::confused:
Kindly respond.
Cheers...

@ JohnKent

Hi, from your signature i see that we are about the same range of numbers...
Have u done your medical exams? cos you wrote dec 2007...
Dont we have to wait for our second package to come before the medicals?:confused::confused:
Kindly respond.
Cheers...

I haven't done my medicals yet. But if my number should become current in April, i would be doing my medical probably in febuary.