• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

Congrats Mummydd.Keep basking in the glory of the moment.The Lord wll cause ur joy to be full to overflowing
merry Xmas and a glorious new year

Merry Xmas and a prosperous new year to you all in this forum. Just to inform the house that i got my ssn yesterday. It's the first of the many xmas gifts i'm expecting from Jesus , the reason for the season.
I want to wish all those who will be going for their interviews in January the very best.
We shall all give testimonies. Lachick where are you, ive not heard from you for a while

Thank You

Congrats Mummydd.Keep basking in the glory of the moment.The Lord wll cause ur joy to be full to overflowing
merry Xmas and a glorious new year

Joyful,

Amen....

Thanks and God bless.

Have a merry xmas and happy new year.

Thanks

Congrats, pls make sure u get a pali for d new americana before u take him to d embassy

Thanks and God bless.

Pls. Modest confirm if these are what to send to KCC to update my records for my son.

1. Birth cert.
2. filled form DS-230
3. 2 passport photos.

or do i need more? pls advise.

Case number is in the 19,****. Im worried this my take forever. Any one has idea how lond it might take to get an interview

it is ok

Thanks and God bless.

Pls. Modest confirm if these are what to send to KCC to update my records for my son.

1. Birth cert.
2. filled form DS-230
3. 2 passport photos.

or do i need more? pls advise.

you dont really need d passport photos.
just scan d Birth cert. and filled form DS-230 ans send to kcc via e-mail. if you like you can also post, but d e-mail is very important, pls scan original copies, in my own case i did not post, i just sent d scanned stuffs

Arrived U.S A.

Glory be to God in the Highest, I arrived with my family safely to the U.S. yesterday, the 24th. It is wonderful to be here. My people, how Naija?
Modest greetings.
For all waiting to be interviewed, God will grant you all favour.

My number is AF000158** by bulletin am suppose to be in feb 2008 and i am yet to receive the 2nd package and when i called i was informed that the schedule date is January 14. My children are yet to acquire passport despite my payment since August due to delay in the e-passport machine in my location. What can i do to get things sorted out as time is running out fast?

Last edited by a moderator:
My number is AF000158** by bulletin am suppose to be in feb 2008 and i am yet to receive the 2nd package and when i called i was informed that the schedule date is January 14. My children are yet to acquire passport despite my payment since August due to delay in the e-passport machine in my location. What can i do to get things sorted out as time is running out fast?

If you are from Nigeria, i don't think your number is current in Febuary.

hello

Case number is in the 19,****. Im worried this my take forever. Any one has idea how lond it might take to get an interview

hi, just take heart, attimes it luks lyk 4ever.. but the date will finaly come..... its just a little wait..... be patient......... it is well in jesus name(Amen)

Thank You

you dont really need d passport photos.
just scan d Birth cert. and filled form DS-230 ans send to kcc via e-mail. if you like you can also post, but d e-mail is very important, pls scan original copies, in my own case i did not post, i just sent d scanned stuffs

I'd just do that after the festive period.
Thanks for your prompt reply, I really appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadale

If you are from Nigeria, i don't think your number is current in Febuary.[/QUOTE]

Am from Nigeria

Case # - 2008AF000158xx
NL Received - June 10, 2007
Sent to kcc - June 25, 2007
mail delivered to kcc - WILLIAMSBURG KY 40769 July 02, 07 10:32am
Kcc confirmation- Not yet
Waiting for 2nd package
called kcc-Dec 21, 2007
interview date- Jan 15, 2008

In Nigeria current case is up to 7700, all other countries up to 16,000. You can check this at www.travel.state.gov check the visa bulletin section. A friend of mine is 19,3** I'm hoping he'll be called by May. At the current pace, it looks like he'll be called in June/July

Where are u?

if u are in Nigeria ur case may not come up until July,ok,so let us know where u are

hello all

Congrats to all those that have had successful interviews. Sorry I've been absent for too long. I'm still in d country, and kind of preparing to check-out.

Does anyone have any estimate for the most affordable economic class ticket to the U.S?

Secondly, between Texas and Ohio, which do you guys think is a better place for a new immigrant considering cost of living, jobs, comparison of race ratio, blah blah blah.

Regards!!!!

wa ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Glory be to God in the Highest, I arrived with my family safely to the U.S. yesterday, the 24th. It is wonderful to be here. My people, how Naija?
Modest greetings.
For all waiting to be interviewed, God will grant you all favour.

welcome to america, ney york is expensive oooooooooooooo

Congrats to all those that have had successful interviews. Sorry I've been absent for too long. I'm still in d country, and kind of preparing to check-out.

Does anyone have any estimate for the most affordable economic class ticket to the U.S?

Secondly, between Texas and Ohio, which do you guys think is a better place for a new immigrant considering cost of living, jobs, comparison of race ratio, blah blah blah.

Regards!!!!

I would prefer Ohio to Texas. it really depends on what part of those states that you live in.
Midwest is a nice place to start off.