• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

Going by your interview and your responce to question, it is overwelming that, the consular officer would relise you are not a "freak" about america.

This not withstanding, i want all to know, it should not be ado or die affair.America might be good but you need to establish the platform you will build upon on getting to America.You must have strong footing from whichever country you are coming from, then you can advance it when you get to America.

congratulation. Do you really want to come to america ? or you want to visit as usual

That Is Crazy. Any Way, When You Get Here You Will Realise, God Had Since Handed Away America To Another Party(?) Who Has Interest.

America Is Under A New Management, It Is The Highest Bidder-- Getting From Poor/weak To Rich/strong - So Shall They Get From You.your Wealth, Your Academic Attainment Etc, When You Land At Their Airport,seaport You Have Ascent But Your Money Do N't Have Ascent.

Dv Slavery------global-neocolonilism----brain Flight--braindrain--but We Must Try ,go Get Them The Money To Pay Our Way To Slavery All Over The World.
Are You Complaining Or Commenting ?go Get Your Money Ready Or Mortage Your Slot In Global Drive Towards World Wide Slavery.

u can view the achirves bulletin to see how DV2006 & DV2007 went,then one can use that to predict the movement.

Last edited by a moderator:
see my Bsc certificate is not yet ready from my university,can i take my statement of results to the embassy during the interview or i should just go there with only my WAEC certificate leaving the university BSC statement at home.

Whyworry.I just cant follow.What do u mean by all this statements.Pls be clear so that we all will understand.

hello

see my Bsc certificate is not yet ready from my university,can i take my statement of results to the embassy during the interview or i should just go there with only my WAEC certificate leaving the university BSC statement at home.

Hello buddy, i strongly advise u to take ur original copy of ur WAEC cert or statement or result and d ORIGINAL copy of ur B.sc result if d B.sc cert. is nt ready. Provided u ve a real result u know what i mean. and also prepare to answer Questions like ur project work in uni.

2007AF19XXX
1ST NL JUNE 2006
2ND NL JULY 2007
INTERVIEW 1st wk SEP 2007
PICK UP 2nd WK SEP 2007
ARRIVED nov 2007

Be Still

There was a story of Isrealite which everyone of us is familiar with, it is about how God sent Moses to lead the Israelites out of Egypt and they got to the wilderness and discovered they were stucked there, they started blaming Moses that he should have left them at Egypt to die there, how soon they'd just forgot the promises of God for them even before they left Egypt, that it's too late for God to let them alone now.
My people, God has taken you guys too far to let you alone at this time. I have read so many post in this thread and i can sense that many people are worry, why? Do you know how many people that applied for the visa lottery before God made you to be among the luckiest one/ well, there is one of my favourite passage in Bible that says "Being confident in this thing, that faithful is he that has began a good work in you, for he will do it" (Phi.1;6).
God started the whole thing, so, allow Him to complete it.
Just go ahead and get all necessary documents ready, don't ask why it should be this, why this why that? I know someone who was denied visa during our own time simply because he was too confident of himself, he was told to get the WAEC Comfirmation, he said - Why? after Higher degree, today, the guy is still there in Nigeria.
It is my sincere prayer that God Almighty who saw us through will also see you guys through.
Be still and know that God is able to do all that He has promised you.
Be Still.
Thanks for reading.

NA waoo for these people. with the way this visa bulletin is crawling, I don't know what will become of those of us with high numbers. I still am hopefull but i need someone to tell me exactly if we are hopeful of being current

Guy,be hopeful to the very end...remember, it is not over until it is over

He Miracle Working God...................

modest & co i really thank the whole house for their help,but i thank god that i overcome this lady in window 12, all i know every thing worked out fine cause many people was denied due to one reason and other. i will still find some time to write my interveiw experience,God bless america

hey yo !!!!!

Men, av been away for 2long. Congrats to u guys dat av had successful interview.

Mac allister, watz up? Thank God u scaled thru with the chic at window 12. Funny enough i was at d embassy 2day to pay my balance of $380, and i saw d chic outside chattin with some niggers. We're expectin ur interview xperience.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
modest & co i really thank the whole house for their help,but i thank god that i overcome this lady in window 12, all i know every thin worked out fine cause many people was denied due to one reason and other. i will still find some time to write my interveiw experience,God bless america

congratz

hello, house. wants everyone in the house to pray for me next week is my interview.
THE PRESENCE OF GOD WILL GO WITH YOU.

AS YOU GO FOR THE INTERVIEW ,LET THESE THREE PRINCIPLE GUIDE YOUR INTERVIEW ENCOUNTER WITH THE CONSULAR OFFICER.

1. NO TOO MUCH INFORMATION (WHEN NOT ASKED)
2. NO VOLUNTEERED INFORMATION (WHEN NOT NEEDED)
3. NO EXAGERATION OF POINT( IT LEADS TO FURTHER QUESTION)

SPEAK CALMLY AND CONFIDENTLY. CONSULAR OFFICER HAS INFORMATION YOU GAVE HIM/HER. BE IN CONTROL OF YOUR SELF.

modest & co i really thank the whole house for their help,but i thank god that i overcome this lady in window 12, all i know every thing worked out fine cause many people was denied due to one reason and other. i will still find some time to write my interveiw experience,God bless america

Congrats man,may the goods news of yours spread round evryone in this house.we all are waiting for u to post for experince at window 12.

Affidavit of support

Pls does any previous winners know if the the embassy requires affidavit of support form from a couple with out kids, bcos i was told by sumone in the US that its only required for couple with children,am really confused

Davall No!!!!

Pls does any previous winners know if the the embassy requires affidavit of support form from a couple with out kids, bcos i was told by sumone in the US that its only required for couple with children,am really confused

Cool down you dont need any affidavit of support,you only need it when you have kid.we didnt go with it and they didnt ask for it. me and my wife were granted visa.Goodluck

Cool down you dont need any affidavit of support,you only need it when you have kid.we didnt go with it and they didnt ask for it. me and my wife were granted visa.Goodluck

Thanx for the reply u really put my mind at ease now,but pls i have sum questions to ask:now that u didnt use the affidavit of support for ur interview then what did u use at the interview,did u use ur own Nigerian statement of account or what? also can u tell us details of ur visa interview experince btw u,ur wife and the consular. the atmosphere,routine,and questions asked? and the situation at the waiting room b4 and during ur interview?