• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

Nelly P

What do u mean by signature i beg?
If ur cn falls in from 1 to 6900, KCC will send u 2nd NL but, u can send e- mail to KCC to confirm ur interview date When u see ur number current.
current ( INTERVIEW )cn for nigeria is 1 to 6900 for the month of OCT. NOV. DEC.2007
so check ur case number and below is my signature

Last edited by a moderator:
If ur cn falls in from 1 to 6900, KCC will send u 2nd NL but, u can send e- mail to KCC to confirm ur interview date When u see ur number current.
current ( INTERVIEW )cn for nigeria is 1 to 6900 for the month of OCT. NOV. DEC.2007
so check ur case number and below is my signature

Oga nelly.thanks for ur kind advise....how did u find that out,was it in the bulletins. i read it could not locate. secondly is it the last 4 digits or 5 digits.

cn 2008af00022xxx
first letter :April 17th
kcc receive form: may 10th
awaiting second letter.

Oga nelly.thanks for ur kind advise....how did u find that out,was it in the bulletins. i read it could not locate. secondly is it the last 4 digits or 5 digits.

cn 2008af00022xxx
awaiting second letter.[/QUOT...

CN FOR OCT....... 4700
CN FOR NOV ........6300
CN FOR DEC..........6900

cn 2008af00022xxx
awaiting second letter.

according to visa bulletin for NIGERIA

CN FOR OCT....... 4700
CN FOR NOV ........6300
CN FOR DEC..........6900

thanks oga nelly p

I have been residing in UKfor sometime now and i am going back to 9ja for my interview.the issue is do i get the police check from my country of residencee or i still need 9ja police check.its quite technical......i have left 9ja for a while now.......I THROW THIS QUESTION TO THE HOUSE.

cn 2008af00022xxx
awaiting second letter.

thanks oga nelly p

I have been residing in UKfor sometime now and i am going back to 9ja for my interview.the issue is do i get the police check from my country of residencee or i still need 9ja police check.its quite technical......i have left 9ja for a while now.......I THROW THIS QUESTION TO THE HOUSE.

cn 2008af00022xxx
awaiting second letter.
You need PC from any country you have lived for six months or more in the last ten years.

orlando

if ur signature says 22,000. Then u may be current around 2008 august and sept, if u read through this thread u will understand how to interpret the bulletin.

for police report, u will need it for every country u have lived for 6 months and more since u are 16 years of age, it intuitively means that u need police report for uk.
before u get the one for uk, pls find out how long it will take before expiration, u also sure need nigeria police reports which u will do anytime u come to nigeria,
since u are in uk and a student, i will advice that u wait till next year summer before u go to nigeria for ur interview, better still go when ur number is current.
Now there is a way out, since u are a student in uk, it means u are legal in uk, then u can inform kcc that u will wish to have ur interview in uk as u have changed address, it will be granted,
in this regard, place ur ten fingers in ink and stamp them on plain sheet sequentialy, post this to ur family member in nigeria and they will use this to get a police report for u appropriately, except u were not sixteen when u left nigeria, but even at that u need it to be on the safe side

pls feel very free to throw in more questions as every member of the house will be willing to help

all of us

pls for people that wish to relocate to USA immediately.
get in touch regularly with ur people that can feed u with good information about agencies, they will get u jobs and then from there u can begin to say u have American experience and balance so that u can do some other things.
for people with kids, dont just jump into nanny, find out how people do it, some pay as low as $10 per day for a child, some $90 per week for a child, u dont need to patronize the registered nannys now, until u settle, then ur children can go to public schools free ( for those at school age).
things will be rough at the initial stage but later God will make a way, juts be guided and don't get distracted.

Im nah easy any where, wi fi beive that. and wi fi know that

God will do it

Thank u for ur advise, God will bless u. Do you need to explain any emigration situation to the American consular. (God forbid if they ask) I had 2years gap in my Visa while in UK. this is been rectified at the moment. however all my qualifications apart from WAEC are from UK. Are they gonna require my status while in UK or I am gonna go with a Fresh 9ja passport.

cn 2008af00022xxx
awaiting second letter.

Success

there is power might in the Blood 2x there is power might in the blood of jesus Christ there is power mighty in the blood.2x

May the grace of Our Lord Jesus Christ be with those that are going to have their interview this week. You shall come back here and give a glorious Testimonies to the God.. our brother demond have Success In the name of Jesus Christ ........Amen..!

there is power might in the Blood 2x there is power might in the blood of jesus Christ there is power mighty in the blood.2x

May the grace of Our Lord Jesus Christ be with those that are going to have their interview this week. You shall come back here and give a glorious Testimonies to the God.. our brother demond have Success In the name of Jesus Christ ........Amen..!

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Yet a testimony.

A junior of mine was interviewed on the 18th October and was successful. He said however some people were denied for various reasons.
Find his mail to me "Thank God and also u for your support. it was a wonderful experience infact I never new it could come that way but I still thank God 'cause many people lost on various grounds such as :-no confidence, not able to defend their credentials, poor spoken english . Basically they ask questions regarding your application status"
On phone he said question regarding his service year were asked, what subject(s) he taught, the module and lesson note preparations, his present job and presentation of job ID card.
House, let us buckle up God is good.

Letter from NPC.

Please, do I need to pay any money for the letter from NPC confirming my birth date? How many days will it take?
A beg make una no flog me ooo. I want to be sure.

yep you will pay #2,000 for the NPC confirmtion. You will also need to swear an oath at the High court.
The processing takes 2wks but it could be less.

middle name

I had a similar problem with mine too. But somehow got it corrected. All you need is a sealed letter from WAEC addressed to the embassy when you are going for the interview to cover up for the mistake. This doesn't come easy. You have to know someone in WAEC otherwise, they'll tell you they don't give letters until your original certificate is withdrawn. It is possible to get a letter of amendment after a N5000 amendment fee + verification fee of N5000 to go with your original certificate to the embassy. Like i said, it depends on who you know.

Please o! does it matter if your middle name is not on your waec certificate? if your first and last names are correctly written shouldnt that suffice? abeg o my interview is around the corner!!!

ps: just to confirm if you have your original birth certificate u dont have to do NPC do you?

yep you will pay #2,000 for the NPC confirmtion. You will also need to swear an oath at the High court.
The processing takes 2wks but it could be less.

Thanks Admiral.
Is it only High Court that is acceptable? What of Magistrate court? Please I have Certified True copy issued in 2006 (before entry for DV) and also an expired International Passport. Do I still need this NPC letter? I think this DV processing require time no be small ooo my people.

pls for people that wish to relocate to USA immediately.
get in touch regularly with ur people that can feed u with good information about agencies, they will get u jobs and then from there u can begin to say u have American experience and balance so that u can do some other things.
for people with kids, dont just jump into nanny, find out how people do it, some pay as low as $10 per day for a child, some $90 per week for a child, u dont need to patronize the registered nannys now, until u settle, then ur children can go to public schools free ( for those at school age).
things will be rough at the initial stage but later God will make a way, juts be guided and don't get distracted.

Im nah easy any where, wi fi beive that. and wi fi know that

God will do it

Thanks Oga MOdest, this is another relieve considering 2Tee post of 2007 thread.

Please o! does it matter if your middle name is not on your waec certificate? if your first and last names are correctly written shouldnt that suffice? abeg o my interview is around the corner!!!

ps: just to confirm if you have your original birth certificate u dont have to do NPC do you?

It shouldn't be a problem and if you have your original birth certificate,then you do not need a cover letter from NPC.

Thanks Admiral.
Is it only High Court that is acceptable? What of Magistrate court? Please I have Certified True copy issued in 2006 (before entry for DV) and also an expired International Passport. Do I still need this NPC letter? I think this DV processing require time no be small ooo my people.

I think you can use either of a high court or that of Magistrate at the NPC.
If you do not have a birth certificate, then you need a cover letter from NPC, it's better to have it than to be sorry...